Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

August 5, 2015

‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ Releases Its Official Poster

Source: BNTNews

yrxn0fmv31feoq5kfub9qemzi8xtnphc.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] New tvN Friday-Saturday drama ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ released its poster.

Scheduled to air on August 28 after ‘Oh My Ghost’ ends, ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ is about Ha No Ra who became a mother when she was only 19 years old. The story revolves around the now 38-year old Ha No Ra and her first campus life as she tries to fit in with the 20-year old freshman.

Looking at the released poster, Choi Ji Woo has transformed perfectly into a college freshman. The copy says ‘Hi~ I am freshman Ha No Ra!” and Choi Ji Woo is seen lying on the grass with a bright smile.

jdrzfhmf4nf8jhxbuidksdh70heifdvp.jpg

The other poster shows the five protagonists of the drama all lying on the grass. In the group poster, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon, Choi Won Young, Son Na Eun and Kim Min Jae have smiles on their faces, attracting attention. In particular, Choi Ji Woo and Lee Sang Yoon appear as first loves in the drama and Choi Ji Woo rests comfortably on his leg, creating a sweet atmosphere. Another campus couple is Song Na Eun and Kim Min Jae, who are holding hands and already give a romantic CC (campus couple) chemistry.

According to the producers, “Like the drama which has the background of an university campus, the poster was shot lying on a grass field. The five actors rested on each other’s legs and everyone enjoyed the shoot, saying it was like coming to an actual college campus field for a picnic. Not just the poster but during filming for the drama, the actor’s teamwork was very good and like the concept of the youth of being twenty, filming continues in a fresh and bright atmosphere. Please have a lot of anticipation.”

Meanwhile, ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ starts airing on August 28. (photo by CJ E&M)

• Like 8

The Bae Yong Joon And Park Soo Jin Wedding Was A Star-Studded Affair

It was very vastly rumored that during and after the filming of Winter Sonata, BYJ and CJW were actually dating.  In fact when the cast and crew took a holiday overseas after the drama, both of them were often spotted missing from group activities and spending alone time.  There was a time that BYJ actually joked that he wanted to get to married to CJW.  

I know all these as I was one of those crazy Winter Sonata fans that shipped them really hard after the drama and was reading and tracking the rumors and news.  But rumors had it that they broke up not long after and its probably not the most amicable breakup.  There were also rumors about CJW being unhappy with BYJ as his agency was very high handed in the Japan business dealings basically cutting her out on many couple royalties that spanned from the drama and basically “ate everything".  So the bad blood was seemingly ongoing for a bit, and they finally stood on the same stage 7 years later for the Winter Sonata concert in Japan as they were being paid an exorbitant amount of money to “reunite”.

See for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vYndcIkEPk

To be honest, the whole reunion felt so “staged”.

I’m so not surprised that she wasn’t invited.  They probably aren’t each other’s greatest fans, or are even friends.  Part of the reason why I really dislike BYJ these days.  Everything about him seems so “fake”.  

I was one of their shipper, and i was sooo upset with him when he proudly announce his relationship with his previous gf (Lee sa gang, i think her name), while he was like joking around here and there with jiwoo. i can sense Jiwoo's disappointment to him during KBS 2002 awards. she didnt even look at him in the eyes. they were sooo awkward.Jiwoo was young and can't faking her poker face yet. she talked a lot with PYH with her back facing BYJ...when BYJ tried talk to her, she was like "yes, correct" with -_- expression, even on the stage (they were awarded best couple).

Years later i think Jiwoo soften her opinion towards him...but i don't think their relationship can be amend. I am not in the position to have a opinion about him or anything, but i think the reunion of WLS is soo stage. CJW probably only agree only with some deal. she already distanced herself with WLS...she made some project and established herself quite far away from WLS eventhough she never forget her root, WLS.

NO, I dont think they're friends. CJW and KSW and LBH are friends. BYJ build his wall around him and only some people that he want to be in will beinvited. CJW the other way around, break the wall, and open as much as she can by joining some variety show and break the "ice mysterious princess" she had years a go. now she's more like "cutie ahjumma" hahaha.... 

I was really   totally  agreeee   with  your comment  It    seem like  BYJ  felt like high might himself.he's more  likely arrogant....please   no  offense..i really   doubt that  too   if CJW and  BYJ  are  friend.but   for   sure that   LBH,RYS,KSW   are  good  friend of CJW. 

• Like 2

Guest florita529

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/frowns-and-frolicking-for-twenty-again/

Frowns and frolicking for Twenty Again

twentyagain_9a.jpg

Choi Ji-woo is really embracing her cute side these days, isn’t she? Her real-life personality always seemed on the bubbly side, but now she’s really going after the cuteness with gusto, and I can’t think of a better fit for Twenty Again, where she plays a 38-year-old wife and mother who decides to get her university degree, to the dismay of practically everyone.

The teaser below has everyone reacting in disbelief and horror at the idea of their first love (to Lee Sang-yoon), wife (for Choi Won-young), mother (Kim Min-jae), and boyfriend’s mother (Sohn Na-eun) being part of the entering class of ’15. (“She’s… my pupil?! A new student? My classmate?!”)

I do enjoy the series of scrunched-up, grumpy faces, followed by Choi Ji-woo skipping along perfectly happily, all excited to get a second chance at the education she never had, as well as all the experiences that come with campus life when most of your peers are barely legal adults. Ignore those party-poopers and keep being cool, awesome lady! They’ll deal with it. You do you.

Twenty Again follows Oh My Ghostess as tvN’s next Friday-Saturday drama. It premieres on August 28.

twentyagain_8.jpg

Edited by florita529
Add text

August 5, 2015

'My Second 20s' newly released poster with Choi Ji-woo's youthful and fresh image

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo620607.jpg

In the official poster of "My Second 20s", Choi Ji-woo's perfect transformation as a freshman, Ha No-ra in admission class of '15, who is in her second 20s, is drawing attention.

The fresh and cheerful catchphrase, "Hiya~ I'm Ha No-ra in admission class of '15!" and Choi Ji-woo's bright fresh smile as she is lying down on the green grass raises the anticipation level on the drama. A group poster with the catchphrase, 'Beautiful 20s we met again', featuring the five main actors, who will lead the drama, "My Second 20s" has been unveiled as well.

In the group poster, the five actors Choi Ji-woo, Lee Sang-yoon (Cha Hyeon-seok), Choi Won-yeong (Kim Woo-cheol), Son Na-eun (Oh Hye-mi), and Kim Min-jae-I (Kim Min-soo) are smiling brightly lying down on the grass.

Choi Ji-woo resting her head on her first love, Lee Sang-yoon's knees creates the sweet vibe between the two. Son Na-eun and Kim Min-jae-I, who appear as a campus couple in the drama, are holding hands tight showing off their lovely and cute chemistry. tvN's second project of respond-to-youth series, "My Second 20s" will begin on August 29th after the completion of 'Oh My Ghostess'. 

photo620778.jpg

• Like 4

QUIZ: How well do you know Choi Ji Woo's K-drama history?

8857d24d-0ccb-4324-bf31-b811149736fa.jpg

Choi Ji Woo is a force to be reckoned with in the hot K-drama world. The Hallyu queen attracted the masses to the South Korean television industry with her breakout hits Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven in the early 2000s. She continues to draw global audiences with numerous projects since then. On August 28, the top star returns to the small screen as a 38-year-old mom who embarks on college campus life for the first time in the tvN series Twenty Again

Before you watch her follow-up to the romantic melodrama  Temptation, test your Choi Ji Woo K-drama history through the quiz below. 

Follow link~

QUIZ: How well do you know Choi Ji Woo's K-drama history?

8857d24d-0ccb-4324-bf31-b811149736fa.jpg

Choi Ji Woo is a force to be reckoned with in the hot K-drama world. The Hallyu queen attracted the masses to the South Korean television industry with her breakout hits Winter Sonata and Stairway to Heaven in the early 2000s. She continues to draw global audiences with numerous projects since then. On August 28, the top star returns to the small screen as a 38-year-old mom who embarks on college campus life for the first time in the tvN series Twenty Again

Before you watch her follow-up to the romantic melodrama  Temptation, test your Choi Ji Woo K-drama history through the quiz below. 

Follow link~

• Like 5

August 12, 2015

Choi Ji Woo Returns To College

Source: BNTNews

9y1hik3rl4bktwovur1m37ycppiwsnkr.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Actress Choi Ji Woo was spotted at a university lecture hall.

On August 28, the first episode of new tvN Friday-Saturday drama ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old will start airing. It revealed stills of Choi Ji Woo’s first filming through its official Facebook page. The drama is about Ha No Ra, who became a mother at 19 and decides to go back to school at 38 years old.

In the released images, Choi Ji Woo shows her unchanging beauty in a university classroom. She looks nervous but anxious, portraying the look of a college freshman. Another picture shows her carefully studying the script even during the break. She attracts attention for her hardworking self and passion for the drama.

The producers of the drama stated, “We mostly film outdoor locations on university campuses. As if she has become a freshman, Choi Ji Woo is filming with a fluttering heart. In particular, even during breaks on long shoots, she doesn’t let go of the script and continues to practice, absorbing the long lines. She is already Ha No Ra.”

Meanwhile, ‘Second Time Twenty Years Old’ will take over ‘Oh My Ghost’ and start airing on August 28 at 8:30 PM KST. (photo by CJ E&M)

• Like 5

IT’S CHOI JI WOO AGAINST THE BOYS IN LATEST TWENTY AGAIN TEASERS

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/its-choi-ji-woo-against-the-boys-in-latest-twenty-again-teasers-2/

twet1-e1439478145295.jpg?w=620&h=295

Nearly died from the giggles after watching the two latest teasers of Twenty Again – can Choi Ji Woo get any cuter or exhibit more spacey charm??? First up, we get Choi Won Young, aka hubby or ex-hubby-to-be going all crazy that she enrolled in the college where he teaches… and she goes, “What are you saying?” with annoyed cluelessness before bouncing off. Then we have Lee Sang Yoon being all melo, wallowing about how his first love dumped him for another man twenty years ago…only for her to appear in front of him again. Cue Choi Ji Woo clambering all over his car trying to get his attention, finally settling for the hood, and going, “It’s me!” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Heaven helps these two men.

• Like 7

August 17, 2015

tvN releases teaser poster for Choi Ji-woo drama

(tvN)

South Korean cable channel tvN released a new poster for upcoming drama “Twenty Again” through its official Instagram account Monday. 

The poster displayed three different versions of Ha Nora (Choi Ji-woo) as a mother, wife and a university student. 

Production crew described the poster as showing Ha Nora’s transformation in three steps. 

“Twenty Again” portrays the campus life of Ha, a 38-year-old housewife, and will begin on Aug. 28 at 8:30 p.m. 

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 7