(Movie 2012) Over My Dead Body 시체가 돌아왔다 (Si-che-ga Dol-a-wass-da)

Guest ha_rim_sam

Guest ha_rim_sam

Lee Beom Soo, Ryu Seung Beom, Kim Ok Bin

OVER MY DEAD BODY

Directed by Wu Seon-ho (우선호)

Screenplay by Wu Seon-ho (우선호)

•Crime •Drama

110min | Release date in South Korea : 2012/03/29

OVER MY DEAD BODY 시체가 돌아왔다 | MAIN CAST

Lee Beom-soo 이범수 As Hyeon-cheol (현철)

LBSOMDB1.jpg

Ryoo Seung-beom 류승범 As Jin-oh (진오)

RSBOMDB1.jpg

Kim Ok-bin 김옥빈 As Dong-hwa (동화)

KOBOMDB1.jpg

SYNOPSIS

The story revolves around three main characters and a body. A man fakes his own suicide for insurance money and another man uses the body to fight a gang. With him is a woman who trusts him implicitly. LEE Beom-soo is a former biotech lab researcher and KIM plays the daughter of his senior colleague. KIM Ok-bin's hot pink hair drew a lot of media interest. The film has elements of social satire and black comedy as well as character Comedy. At the core of the comedy is various unexpected situations as different characters come ogether. There are also chase scenes shot around Banpo Bridge and the surrounding high-rise apartment blocks. Director WU won the comedy award for the 4th Mise- en-Scene Short Film Festival with My

Really Big Mike and Over My Dead Body marks his debut feature. Considering how the Korean film industry is trying to tighten its belt, the budget for this film is above the average at $2.6 million.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

(Click to View)

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK WEBSITE

(Click to View)

OFFICIAL TWITTER WEBSITE

(Click to View)

OFFICIAL NAVER WEBSITE

(Click to View)

VIDEOS

My link

POSTERS

omdb1.jpg

NEWS

Credits: HanCinema

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe ..... moving home :))but why dun u add the teasers and posters too :|

Movie "Over my deadbody" (Lee Bum Soo, Ryu Seung Bum, Kim Ok Bin) to communicate with the audience on March 7th

In the evening of March 7th, actor Lee Bum Soo had attended the new movie "Over my dead body" (Director Oh Sun Ho) "Burning Night" Showcase to communicate with the audience in CGV Apgujeong Theater, Shinsadong, Kangnam, Seoul.

The film will be screened from 29/03.

Lee Bum Soo

20120307223358593.jpg

0090002657025_0.jpg120307_phsa7.jpg

2012030721044425270_1.jpg

Ryu Seung Bum

20120307_1331122928_88114400_1.jpg

0090002657029_0.jpg

Kim Ok Bin

20120307_1331122859.jpg

20120307_1331122233.jpg

1331122234_284134.jpg

Nate

Guest ha_rim_sam

hehe ..... moving home :))but why dun u add the teasers and posters too :|

i am working on it but thanks to you this thread is growing :w00t:

http://www.comeback2012.co.kr/

http://twitter.com/2012comeback

http://www.facebook.com/2012comeback

Teaser Trailer: [YouTube] [YouTube]

Main Trailer: [YouTube (English subbed)] [YouTube] [YouTube]

Characters Video: [YouTube]

Music Video Teaser: [YouTube] [YouTube]

Music Video: Primary feat. Dynamic Duo - "Johnny" [YouTube]

DOZ Tribute Hook Song: [YouTube] [YouTube] [YouTube] [YouTube]

Feature on HaHa's OOO: [YouTube] [YouTube] [YouTube]

more posters

42412063.jpg

humanracechposterlee.jpg

ecba90eba6aded84b0ed8fa.jpg

ecba90eba6aded84b0ed8fa.jpg

Guest ha_rim_sam

Cant wait to watch this film *quoted image* I'm so curious cuz Bumsoonim was shooting it at the same time with Miracle Audition and still spent 10 hours a day to guide his students. He even invited them to the filming place *quoted image*

me too! i just love how he function very dedicated i hope this movie will at least get 3 million admission and he'll get the Daesang and best couple award this year because he was so underrated that sometimes i get so angry when people don't want to aknowledged his talent and good chemistry he had with all his leading ladies fury.gif

me too! i just love how he function very dedicated i hope this movie will at least get 3 million admission and he'll get the Daesang and best couple award this year because he was so underrated that sometimes i get so angry when people don't want to aknowledged his talent and good chemistry he had with all his leading ladies fury.gif

yah ... sometimes  I think even SBS has treated him so bad mad.gif

Guest ha_rim_sam

yah ... sometimes  I think even SBS has treated him so bad *quoted image*

Yeah imagine that from SBDH to HOTS he had never stray away from SBS every drama that he is in always manage to be on top and had one the best ratings aired on SBS.Look how other young star they all had been praised very much and manage to snag awards for their drama even when the ratings was way lower just because they were all had soo much fan cheering for their good looks.

I bet Bumsoo shi had never planned every success that he had.Do you notice that Bumsoo shii can look way younger than his age if he want to but he had seem not to really bother about that and look how he like to be the trendsetter especially with the hairstyle but one thing i noticed he always had the suit tailored to fit him to the t.He looks really good in suit damn good :wub:

Yeah imagine that from SBDH to HOTS he had never stray away from SBS every drama that he is in always  manage to be on top and had one the best ratings aired on SBS.Look how other young star they all had been praised very much and manage to snag awards for their drama even when the ratings was way lower just because they were all had soo much fan cheering for their good looks.

I bet Bumsoo shi had never planned every success that he had.Do you notice that Bumsoo shii can look way younger than his age if he want to but he had seem not to really bother about that and look how he like to be the trendsetter especially with the hairstyle but one thing i noticed he always had the suit tailored to fit him to the t.He looks really good in suit damn good :wub:

yahhh ... gorgeous Bumsoo once said that he doesn't wanna look handsome laugh.gif he has his own unique charisma ... but everyone know  that he can turn himself into a young handsome man whenever he wants wub.gif just look how he acted Lee Gangmo from the age of 20 to 60 sleep.gif

haha ... and one more thing ... dont u know Bumsoonim is famous for his great sense of fashion and he is one of the few best dress actor in Korea? he always responsible for his own fashion style both in acting and his real life. There is even a famous phrase "beomteil" (beomsoo detail) b/c every little things he wears and every little changes in his style always become a hot topic and create new trends wub.gifwub.gif

I'm always curious if one day his character is a serious elegant gentleman phew.gif how will he looks like >"< oh mah imagination :">

Guest ha_rim_sam

@Little Tiger Fan

Me too i wanna see him at least trying to play the role of the Elder brother in "Sabrina" he needs to try a real bonafide romantic film/movie.I like the ID like pics in his thread that you post damn he is naturally good looking didn't people noticed that he is just sooo cute no super duper cute :w00t::wub::wub:

@Little Tiger Fan

Me too i wanna see him at least trying to play the role of the Elder brother in "Sabrina" he needs to try a real bonafide romantic film/movie.I like the ID like pics in his thread that you post damn he is naturally good looking didn't people noticed that he is just sooo cute no super duper cute  :w00t:  :wub:  :wub:

yah yah ...... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif i really wanna see him playing a "cutie guy / heart stealer"  character or something like that laugh.gif i bet he will show us tons of cute expressions and gestures like those in Miracle Audition and Salaryman Chohanji BTS 

Archived