7 Deadly Beauty Sins

toriii_miiin

Guest anonymoiselle

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Inexpensive --- CoverGirl bronzer, FREE (couponing, baby!)

Expensive --- Urban Decay Naked Palette ~$42ish

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love/hate relationship with L'oreal HIP's black cream eyeliner. I love the way it works, I hate how the bottle dries up before I get halfway done.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Maybelline Baby Lips --- Cherry flavored. :)

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Mascara...

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Anything eyeliner. I love how it accentuates my eyes. I never leave the house without it. 

Foundation also.

6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it?

Urban Decay Naked Palette. My sister actually bought it for me. :D

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Any high-pigmented eyeshadow palette. :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Christyy.ann93

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Inexpensive: Maybelline Baby Lips (~$5?)

Expensive: Chanel Lift Lumiere Foundation (~$75CAD + tax)

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love-hate relationship with concealer. My skin's normally really dry and makes anything more than a thin layer of foundation look like 10 layers of make up. But I love my concealers........... </3 hahaha

Luckily, I don't have any products that I am using or currently wanting that is "hard to get".

My lip glosses. DELISH

My eyeliner brushes. I use them once and get too lazy to clean/wash them... So I leave them and use pencil liners until I absolutely need gel liner. :sweatingbullets:

It's a tie between foundation and eyeliner.

Many things, but mostly for the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. Amazing reviews everywhere (and it is!).

A Sephora gift card blush.gif

Most Inexpensive: $6 gel eyeliner

Most Expensive:  D&G 3 L’IMPERATRICE - $70

Love/Hate: My gel liner. Love it when it goes on perfectly, but when I mess up… it just takes forever to fix the mess.

Hardest to Get: Fairydrops BB Cream. The only way I can get it is on eBay :/

D&G 3 3 L'IMPERATRICE

Eyeshadow. It takes too much effort on my part.  Only put it on when I’m going out and about.

Eyeliner. I just can’t go out without eyeliner. I feel really naked with out.

Urban Decay 55th Anniversary Palette. It’s just too beautiful for me to use! It made me end up getting 2 more eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay and I like to use those colors when I’m getting ready and what not. I love my Naked palettes<3

It seems to be eyeshadow palettes.

Guest endlesseternity

- Inexpensive? e.l.f. Eyelash curler

- Expensive? hmmmmm. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10? It might be another one of my foundations though.

- Love/hate? My Naked 1 palette. Because I want the Naked 2 palette more now lol

- Hardest to get? Wet n Wild I <3 Matte palette. Such a great palette took me months to find lol.

- wat. Why would I eat them. :C

- My topical acne medication sometimes. ...I guess that's not beauty though. Other than that, sometimes I don't do eyeliner.

- My foundation/base makeup.

- ...my Naked 1 palette.

- Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case: I need it in my collection.

Guest toomanytrucks

Fun!

1. GREED:

My microdermabrasion kit was my most expensive beauty item.  That or stuff for my hair.  I don't buy more products than I need, but I do try to get good stuff to make sure my skin and hair are healthy :)  Everything else, like my eye makeup is cheap.  But it's good and work for me!

2. WRATH:

I try a lot of bargained stuff for my hair that I'll find at Marshall's.  Sometimes this is awesome, and others, not so much!  It always seems i can find again the products I HATE, but the one's I love are no where to be found!

I I would say my body lotions.  They smell nice, but are not meant to be all perfumy and whatnot.

4. SLOTH:

I neglect cover up except for light mineral powder really only on my nose.  I just can't be bothered with concealing and everything.

5. PRIDE:

John Frieda makes a product to smooth your hair, especially if you neglect ot get a hair cut.  I'd be LOST without it.  I have a bottle in my purse, in my house and in my car!  LOVE is an understatement, but I love to like my hair ;]

bareMinerals eyeshadow, which I sell in my sig.  Love it!  So worth it.

7. ENVY:

Hair treatments and skincare (specifically for the face).

Guest -forever-

least:probally my nyx eyeshadow's that I bought for $1 when they were on sale

most:my Clarisonic Mia! $119 :(

my sunscreen. i hate putting  sunscreen on my skin because i makes my skin soo oily, but i do it to protect my skin.

hmm. the hardest product to get would be my Dr.dennisgross' alpha beta peels. gosh soo expensive >_< oh and SilkWhita antioxidant masks!

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? my moisturizers ,serums and masks. ahh they make my skin sooo refreshed.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? concealer, i don't really use it since I already wear foundation.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? my foundation haha. since it cover's all my flaws! and makes my skin even :lol:

6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it? My Mia, and the dr.dennis alpha beta peels

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? silkwhita masks and lancome genifique serum and creme de la mer ;)

Guest cookieapple

Cheapest is a kajal stick I bought for 50p or something, and most expensive was the Khiel's acai serum or my RMK make up set.

Pencil eyeliners! Why must they always smudge? :(  Nothing's really difficult to get though I dont think..although my site I often use for Japanese make up is always out of the Majolica Majorca mascara T_T

Barry M's strawberry milkshake lipgloss! It reminds me of my favourite biscuits ^^

All of my eye make up when I'm feeling extremely lazy. I can face anything as long as my skin looks good, and just curled lashes generally suffices for a normal day.

Concealer/foundation. Flawless skin is everything to me XD

YSL's touche eclat because of all the hype, shame I haven't been able to experience its apparent magical powers yet.

RMK's15th anniversary blush palette!

Guest vanessa1988

- inexpensive: maybelline great lash clear mascara....i really should throw that out

- expensive: YSL touche eclat, it kills me to buy this but i like how it covers my undereyes

-ALL mascaras!!! they all smudge on me. good thing i have long lashes...i just wanted them more defined. oh well but that hasn't stopped from looking.im thinking of trying lancome definicils next

- BB cream...its so hard finding one that matches my skin tone....hello not all of us are super white! >_<

- ehh i never ate my beauty products...but if i had to choose it would be fresh lip scrub...damn that sugar

- mascara...i have a ton but i rarely wear it unless for special occasions that don't last more than 3 hours otherwise i have raccoon eyes. <_<

- eye shadow. i dont own any for that reason. im really bad at applying eye shadow it still boggles my mind how people do it.

- definitely eye liner. im not the type of person to brag but i always get compliments when i do cat eye :D

- UD 24/7 eyeliners. at first i thought it was a bit expensive for eyeliner (broke back then) but now its one of the cheapest products i have now. but this is where it all started lol

hmm an unlimited sephora gift card XDDD (i shop way too much there)

Guest emmabb

inexpensive: eyeshadow glitter, i guess? $5 from taiwan

expensive: NARS duo eyeshadow, $32 (ugh i seriously don't think it's worth to spend that much on two colors)

eyeshadow in general. i have a few palettes that i only use for going out which is a LOT of colors... but i always seem to be missing a specific shade D: ughhhh

coconut oil. it smells UH-john teshING-MAZING and it's absolutely incredible. i use it as lotion as well as anything else, really - i seriously recommend you to get it from amazon! you can eat it to but i'm not sure what to make with it yet LOL.

sunscreen. i really need to get one, especially with summer coming. D:

my perfumes! i'd feel naked without my d&g the one, ck euphoria, or versace bright crystal

d&g rose the one. i think it took me at least half a year of trying out perfumes but i always went back to that one. i'm planning on getting the big bottle soon (:

the whole d&g the one collection. i'm obsessed with them, they're amazing <3 (and pricey :()

Guest Myss Blewm

Inexpensive: ELF Eyeliner Pen for $1

Most Expensive: MakeUpForEver foundation

False eyelashes. T___T When I'm just wearing it for fun, testing it out, I can put them on so easily, but when I put them on for a night out or some big event, they refuse to stick onto my eyelids!

Funnily enough, Hard Candy's Eyeliner Pen in Black. Every time I go to look for it at the store, there's never a black pen and I want to try it out to see if it works well.

My coconut-y St.Ives body lotion.

Eyeshadow. The times I do do my eyes, I only use eyeshadow for when I go out to parties or to hang out with my friends.

Bold lipstick colors. I love them!

I do that with almost every single makeup item I buy. :lol:

NYX lipsticks, nail polishes, makeup brushes.

Guest linhybear

1. GREED: 

Most Inexpensive: I'm pretty sure it's my Nivea Lip Balm.

Most Expensive: Urban Decay Naked Palette; it looks expensive when you look at the price but when you break up what you get in the set, it's totally worth it!

2. WRATH: 

Love/Hate Relationship: Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara(Waterproof); makes my lashes look amazing but such a pain to get off. Sephora eye makeup remover is the only product I've come across that works. My MAC eye makeup remover doesn't even make my mascara budge!

Hardest To Get Product: BB Cream? 

3. GLUTTONY: 

Most Delicious Beauty Product: Probably VS Body Wash or perfume?

4. SLOTH: 

Product I Neglect: Primer.

5. PRIDE:

Most Self-Confidence: Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer or Benefit Benetint; I have lots of acne scars and I don't like the look of natural, nude lips on me because I feel like I look like a sick patient.

6. LUST:

Shu Uremura Eyelash Curler; I wanted a better eyelash curler so I heard so many people raving about it online and people I knew who used it loved it to pieces. Once I bought it, it didn't seem as great as I hoped it would. I still have it and use it but I expected something better.

7. ENVY: 

Receive As A Gift? BB Cream; I've wanted to try them for a long time now, and I have find out where to purchase it in a store and not online.

Elf cream eyeshadow; Lancome Tient Miracle Foundation 

Don't really have a love/hate relationship with any of my products. I would have to say kiss me/dollywink eyeliner.

EOS lipbalm <3 

Mascara

Foundation 

I actually don't really know..

perfume 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yum-o!

lol this looked too fun :)

inexpensive: probably something i borrowed from my mom and forgot to give it back to her :phew:

expensive: anything from Sephora -_-

my eyelash curlers.... i have to use two because they both curl two different sides of my lashes. really annoying but cant live without them

o_O not that i would eat it, but i love the smell of my Daisy by Marc Jacobs roller ball that i got from an 언니 for Christmas :)

urban decay eye shadow primer

also my bareminerals foundation primer... ohhhh wellll :/

TooFaced BB cream

NARS orgasm blush ;)

a really nice eyelash curler that gets every lash =)

1. greed; What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

inexpensive beauty item: falsies

most expensive: hair oil treatments

2. wrath; What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

love/hate relationship: bronzer/foundation

hardest to get: concealer

3. gluttony; What are your most delicious beauty products?

any lip gloss

4. sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

face primer, sunscreen, toner

5. pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

falsies

6. lust: What product did you lust after before you bought it?

urban decay naked palette

7. envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

urban decay naked palette 2 blush.gif

Least expensive: my 99 cent nail polish

Most expensive: estee lauder compacts

i have a love hate with lipgloss...i love it but i hate when its globby and too shiny >.<

..hardest to get is probs bbcream since i have to buy it online..

hmmm this like no name lipgloss my sister gave me..lmao its so yummy and it tastes soo yummy too!!<3

anything to do with my eyebrows...i never have the patience or time to maintain them..i usually shave them off haha

eyeliner

red hair dye.....iv wanted to dye my hair red since little mermaid happend...its about damn time

pink/ green hairdye that wont murder my locks, new bbcream a puppy? lol

Guest jroxxs

Inexpensive - Vaseline lip balm

Expensive - Dior Foundation

Foundation or nail polishes in general. Hardest to get probably BB creams

The body shop lip balm.

Foundation and concealers

Eyeliner

Don't really have one :/

lip balms or nail polishes. I love collecting them x3

Guest deportedkorean

-Clarisonic mia

-Free samples of course!

-BB creams...most of them are too light for my skin or make me look ashy.

-Hate going out to get this particular pore extractor...it's got a really skinny loop but no one seems to carry it anymore :(

-Well, I don't usually eat my beauty products but I would say my laura mercier lip exfoliator...tastes like sugar :)

-blush, I have an awesome Nars blush but sometimes I feel like it's not always needed

-mascara!!!!

-ANY urban decay shadow palette

-Naked 2 palette!

Guest missaque

Most Inexpensive - Probably some chapstick or something like that. Most Expensive - $42 for a foundation. Company is Fresh. Totally worth it.

Foundation in general. When I started using it, I loved how it made my skin flawless, but I stopped taking care of my skin and stopped washing it off so I developed more pimples and acne from it. Even though I have a great foundation now (the one mentioned above) and always make an effort to wash it off, I have marred my skin indefinitely.

This organic Vanilla scented lotion I have. It smells like heaven. Obviously I haven't and am not willing to make an effort to taste it hahah.

All the eyeshadows I have. ( I only use the same matte and golden browns everyday) I went through a beauty product craze and bought a ton of eyeshadows a few years back, now I have all these makeup palettes and eyeshadows that never get touched.

Once again, foundation. This goes back to the whole wrath thing, my skin's great with it, but because of it that's why my skin looks naturally awful.

Nothing specific comes to mind. I'm positive I lusted after some products way back when, but after time and after having so much makeup that I still need to use, I have no desire to buy any more.

Maybe a Clarisonic Mia.

Guest Saki>^.^<

Most Inexpensive: My ELF eyeshadow brush. Oddly enough it's my favorite eyebrush I've ever used ^_^

Most Expensive: Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. Although it's not my most expensive item in one go, for how much you get I can't believe I paid $25 for it. It is my favorite though... -_-

I LOVE foundations and BB Creams and tinted moisturizers... just that whole clump of face makeup. BUT I hate how hard it is to find the right shade of anything! And then when you finally get the right shade, it'll either look too "fake" or not enough coverage. And then... even if you get that down I can't find one that doesn't fade away after 4-6 hours...

I have my Peach Poreless Base from Etude House and it honestly smells like peach rings. I really wish they didn't discontinue it!

Lipstick. I don't religiously moisturize my lips so lipsticks usually don't turn out so hot on me. And you have to put it on in front of a mirror, not a grab and go kind of thing.

I think I look a lot better and polished with eyeliner on.

Tokidoki 24k brush set. The brushes were so cute and soft. Every time I went into Sephora I would go to the tokidoki section and play with them. So when they went on sale I instantly swooped on them!

Any Asian makeup/skincare/haircare. I always want to try Asian brands, but I despise paying for shipping. Hopefully relatives will come visit soon...

Inexpensive: White shimmer eyeliner I got from gmarket

Expensive: Biotherm Aquasource moisturiser

Blusher. I love how it can make me glow, but at the same time make my face look wide (when applied wrongly). Also, my lip balm that attracts strands of my hair. I find it hard to get Maybelline's Full N Soft cos we don't have it here in Singapore :(

Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush lip gloss. Yummeh!

Eyeshadow! I don't have the patience/skill to apply it on my lids...

It's definitely the concealer. I thank L'oreal for creating such an awesome product that covers my dark eye circles.

DKNY's fresh blossom perfume.. I have gone into many shops and secretly spraying some on me before I finally bought two weeks ago!!!!

Hmm... Maybe something I can't afford to spend money on.. Like SK II's products

Archived