Which dramas are your all-time favorites?

Guest lualm

Guest letitslide-

I have so many favourites! Full House, Dream High, King of Baking, Boys Over Flowers, Your Beautiful, but most of all..

SECRET GARDEN!

Best drama ever, seriously. (L) oh gosh, I am a sucker for romance korean dramas!

Old School:

Autumn Tale: This drama introduces Korean drama's to me..

Full House: The master mind of my addiction <Still my all time fave>

Sassy Girl Choon yang, Princes Hours and Coffee Prince: Never get tired of this...

New breed:

You're beautiful: love the hong sisters and its casts..

Heartstrings: Love the youthful vibe and the couple really look cute together....

I still prefer my drama addiction the old school way.....:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iSimplicityy

Goong, hands down.

Probably my only K-Drama obsession.

I'm not a huge fan of K-Dramas, sadly haha.

I've watched Full House, My Girl, Coffee Prince, Heading to the Ground, Athena, Paradise Ranch, and of course Goong.

The majority bored me. Goong really kept me going for a long time. I cried so much while watching this drama that I can't forget how much I love it.

I plan on finishing SKKS & PTB but... I can't seem to get into them ><.

After watching Goong, no other drama can really compare in my opinion so, I stopped watching them.

So, I think Goong will probably remain at the top of my most fav dramas list for a long long time.

I had a tough time choosing between My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and Stairway to Heaven but I ended up choosing the latter. Shining Inheritance was also one of my all time favorites <3

Archived