wp_02_1.jpg

wp_03_1.jpg

wp_04_1.jpg

wp_05_1.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megamissy

I think TSDJ will be popular I saw the long trailer in couch kimchi, drama seems exciting and action pack with so many powerful actors. The evil minister <TMTETS>Queen's father died in TMTETS but rebirth in TSDJ, a must watch drama for me.

Guest ferrel2010

Are there any trailers with English subtitles yet? I'm dying to know the general plot line and how it compares with the Japanese version.

Here are the links:

DR. JIN TRAILER 1- 3 WITH ENG SUB

[HD][ENGSUB] the Official Preview of Dr. Jin (Ver.3)

[HD][ENGSUB] the Official Preview of Dr. Jin (Ver.2)

[HD][ENGSUB] the Official Preview of Dr. Jin (Ver.1)

credit: theyoungestmin

Guest ferrel2010

'KIM KYUNG TAK' CARTOON, CHIBI & FANART PART 1 :wub:

From Star_Leng:

2jaxjfc.jpg

rrr1ar.jpg

id88t3.jpg

From Various Painters:

34of2td.jpg

154gf4i.jpg

2f0g3no.jpg

1zof446.jpg

n1cosk.jpg

2gxelio.jpg

2zelzyr.jpg

2miu69.jpg

eivx4i.jpg

'KIM KYUNG TAK' USB

2gv634m.jpg

35b5o2r.jpg

vy6vb7.jpg

2dbt3yw.jpg

2j4u5cj.jpg

v41f2f.jpg

'KIM KYUNG TAK' DOLL COLLECTION

zv69vb.jpg

wakcat.jpg

credit: http://swalowtt.blogspot.com/

soo cuteee :wub::wub:

Wow .. so many beautiful JJ fanarts .. :wub: Thank you for sharing Lyn :)

And Kim Kyung Tak USB so cute :wub:,  can we buy it ?

Anyone know how to buy Dr.Jin OST online for not Korean citizen  ( Foreigner ) ?

Thank you in advance .

Guest rilanna

Innocent Park Min Young vs. seductive Lee So Yeon on Doctor Jin

2012052308312585293_1.jpg

Park Min Young and Lee So Yeon are currently attracting attention with their two different charms.

Park and Lee have been cast in MBC TV’s new drama series Doctor Jin. It’s the first historical drama series in two years for both of them after KBS 2TV’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal and MBC TV’s Dong Yi. They will be playing the role of Hong Young Rae and Chun Hong, respectively.

Becoming popular after appearing in the drama series Sungkyunkwan Scandal as strong girl Kim Yoon Hee, Park plays the role of Hong Young Rae in the Chosun Dynasty Period who dreams of creating the brighter future and will show off her innocent, elegant charms in the series. She will also play another role of today’s positive, professional physician Yu Mina.

Making a strong impression on the viewers as star-crossed woman Jang Hee Bin in the drama series Dong Yi, Lee plays the role of gisaeng Chun Hong who has a supernatural ability to see the future and will show off her seductive, alluring charms as the best gisaeng in the Chosun Dynasty Period. Chun Hong is a mysterious woman who tries to be even with all men by ruling over them.

As Park and Lee are appearing in the series, people are already giving enthusiastic responses. In the pictures released, the two characters’ opposite personalities and charms are clearly shown.

Doctor Jin is a fantasy medical drama rewritten from cartoonist Murakami Motoka’s cartoon series of the same name. It’s about the most talented surgeon in the year 2012 going back to the Chosun Dynasty period in the 1860s and struggling as a doctor. It stars Song Seung Hun and Lee Bum Soo and will start airing on May 26 at 9:50 p.m.

2012052308312585293_2.jpg

Source: Starnews

Shared by: en.korea

Guest ferrel2010

For anyone who wants to order 'Kim Kyung Tak' USB, JJ's fanclub HEROSE offers the chance for it, u can order via this link:

My link :D

Mnet will release Dr. Jin OST, anyone can check here: http://mnet.com/newrelease/comingsoon/2012-05-23

For buying the OST for foreigner/international fans, we can go to Mnet or Soribada, i will post the link as soon as i can get

@deka_if hope this can answer u :)

so is the PMY & SSH pairing set in stone? i was hoping for a JJ & PMY ending, i think SSH would look good with LSY *quoted image* can't wait for this drama to air, im excited! 

you know, you were quoted by my friend ontwitter.lol Anyhow well i like JJ and MY pairing too maybe because of the age gap but i think SSH and MY has it as well. Looking at the love line here awww I see JJ's the one having a one sided love w/ MY.

But isnt that weird?i mean SSH is like in love w/ the super grandma of his dead GF.lol Just kidding...cant wait for this!

Guest timpa

so is the PMY & SSH pairing set in stone? i was hoping for a JJ & PMY ending' date=' i think SSH would look good with LSY  can't wait for this drama to air, im excited! [/quote']

Who's to say they both don't end up with PMY though? JJ with the PMY of the past producing the line of descendents which end up producing PMY in the future (as SSH's girlfriend) heh

TRANSLATION

Dr. Jin Episode 1 Text Preview

"Where is this? Who are you?"

Because of an unimaginable accident that caused his lover Mina to hang on a thread between life and death, in one particularly painful night, Korea's top surgeon Jin Hyuk saw an unknown patient on the hospital's rooftop.

Saying "I must go back" repeatedly, the patient went up the railing with the intention to jump. Jin Hyuk tried to stop the patient and then a bright light flashed before his eyes, making him lose consciousness.

When he came to, as he started to panic about not knowing what happened to him, he witnessed a bloody fight between a group of civilians and soldiers. For reasons unknown to him, he was charged with the murder of soldiers.

Chinese translation: Melody@Seungheonplanet.com || english trans by: @amandajaclyn18

Character Descriptions of Hong Young Rae and Yoo Mi Na

584642015.jpg?key=8031022

Trans: 晨_YANG @PMY Baidu for the chinese transln via @renelhuanglei

Pic by sora

Hong Young Rae: Living in Joseon in 1860, she is called Miss Hong Young Rae, coming from a noble family which is in decline. Her father belonged to the Soron faction(one of the four Factions in Joseon) and had once been an official in the Court, but once the Norons got the upper hand, he was expelled from the court and he died because of pestilence soon after. Young Rae is bound by a common destiny with her mother and brother and their life is very difficult.

Although in appearance, Young Rae and Mi Na are astonishingly similar like twin sisters, in disposition they are poles apart. Young Rae is cautious/discrete, restrained and deep, does not reveal her feelings easily and does not open her heart to others easily, treats every matter carefully and cautiously and has an intense curiosity regarding new things, does not treat people who are of a different status differently. Even if her own condition is difficult, she still does not forget to help the poor people around her, she has a very warm heart. Over time, Jin discovers that Hong Rae is not only extremely similar to Mi Na in appearance, but also in many other aspects and that Hong Young Rae is an incarnation of the modern day Mi Na. From childhood, Young Rae has been engaged to her brother's friend Kim Kyung Tak, who is an illegitimate son of a Noron leader.She was the girl, who only knows the things which happened to her family, but couldn't have any dream about her future. After she meets Jin and understands true love and simultaneously finds her own dream in medicine.

Yoo Mi Na: Jin's modern lover, Korean University Hospital's 2nd year intern, has a bright sunny disposition, a person who never neglects people in need. She has a hot-tempered/irritable personality and so Jin has a nickname for her - "Temper Mi Na". Mi Na and Jin are childhood friends and gradually their friendship developed into love. Mi Na also entered the medical college along with Jin with the dream of becoming a surgeon. Love is strong between the two. But one day .....Mi Na gets into a traffic accident in front of Jin after a heated argument with him, however .....

Jaejoong's OST for Dr. Jin. Think this is about Jin's love for Yoo Mi Na.

It really is a sweet and sad song to listen to. Hearing this song, my anticipation for Jin is really increasing. But I don't get the whole situation yet from the song. Jin also has doubts about Yoo Mi Na finding love for another man in her modern life or is it his confusion when he finds Hong Young Rae engaged to Kim Kyung Tak? Confused. Anyway, just one more day to go.

pm.jpg

Thanks leslie for the ep. 1 preview.

@timpa, Haha, that is one of my theories as well. Let's see what happens.

Archived