What if you want to annoy someone with your music, what song would it be?

Guest lualm

Ever get annoyed with songs that your neighbors play in the wee hours of the night? Or those awful repetitive melodies that creep into your ears without your consent? I personally had the experience of having to listen to an ugly campaign jingle played over and over (by our neighbor who was running for a local post) for a period of time and I thought my aural torture would never end.

But if tables were turned and you get the chance to annoy someone with your music, what song would it be? :D

note: your choices don't necessarily mean the songs are bad so i hope fans would not take the answers in a negative way. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riddle__me

Ever get annoyed with songs that your neighbors play in the wee hours of the night? Or those awful repetitive melodies that creep into your ears without your consent? I personally had the experience of having to listen to an ugly campaign jingle played over and over (by our neighbor who was running for a local post) for a period of time and I thought my aural torture would never end.

But if tables were turned and you get the chance to annoy someone with your music, what song would it be? :D

note: your choices don't necessarily mean the songs are bad so i hope fans would not take the answers in a negative way. :)

Sexy and I know it (:

Guest shaghayegh_song

SNSD's Oh!

Guest Joliv164

Bo peep T-ara. I use this song a lot to annoy my cousins.. Lol is not really the song that annoys them, but me dancing to it their face lol!!!!

Guest MinAhM501

Chocolate Love, Oh!, Gee, Run Devil Run (SNSD), Roly Poly (t-ara), Rock U (Kara). Don't get me wrong I actually really like these bands!

Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO & Knock out by GD&TOP

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Ho*

Oh, Gee, Hoot, The Boys - SNSD

I am the best, Follow Me - 2ne1

haha... They are all gonna get mad!! :P

For Kpop it'd be Rainbow's Gossip Girl...Kara's Pretty Girl...there's more but I can't think

Nicki Minaj's Stupid Ho* is pretty annoying lol and I love her...lol

Britney Spear's 3

Abba's Dancing Queen...Sisqo's Thong Song...bunch of major old pop songs will probably do the trick lol

Archived