Ailee (에일리)

dreamerism

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Ailee Planning to Release Her First Full-Length Album in October

Ailee1-800x450-800x450.jpg

Singer Ailee is planning on releasing her first full-length album this coming October.

According to reports, she is currently working on the album, which will be her first full-length album since she debuted. She has been reported to be paying extra attention to the album. Although she has begun recording songs, it has been reported that she is also actively receiving new songs to fill the album with the best selection of tracks.

Her agency told the press, “We have not decided on an exact comeback date, but we are planning for an October release.”

Ailee, who debuted in 2012 with a single album, has since released three mini albums, along with various singles and features. She will be holding her first solo concert on July 4.

Source: (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/ailee-planning-to-release-her-first-full-length-album-in-october/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

에일리 너나잘해 티저 (Ailee Mind your own business teaser)

Teaser look great. She took the concept prison and strong.

Guest adikkeluangman

Ailee 에일리 - Mind your own business 너나 잘해  MV

Don't mess with a heart broken girl. If you don't want your car and home get destroyed. The song is great as usual.

Guest adikkeluangman

Ailee 에일리 - Insane 인세인 MV

It would be more nice if male actor is also dancing together with her in the video. 

Guest adikkeluangman

AILEE 에일리 - Mind your own business 너나 잘해 MV Making

It showed footage from both MV. I think they shoot it back to back. There also cheer message by Lim Yun Ho (the guy featured in Insane MV), Amber fx and Shin Bo Ra drop y the set. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung and Ailee team up for a superb 'Immortal Song' stage

Wheesung and Ailee teamed up for a superb 'Immortal Song' stage on the November 28 installment of the show. 

CU7f8sRXAAA_jv2.jpg

The two talented vocals displayed amazing harmony covering "That Woman" from the 'Secret Garden' OST. Ailee started the song, and Wheesung surprised everyone when he joined. The hosts and other singers all commented that it'd been a while since they've seen such an amazing duet.

Wheesung and Ailee ended up defeating Son Seung Yeon, and it was Hwang Chi Yeol (Highlight for Spoiler) who took the final win.

https://youtu.be/McxRUQhqy_A 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/wheesung-and-ailee-team-up-for-a-superb-immortal-song-stage 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Ailee(에일리) _ LA Concert

Making film of her concert in U.S.. Footage showed rehearsal, behind-the-scenes and during concert too.

• 7 months later...

I really like the song if you and her others songs like singing got better, heaven, I will show you

where I think shes more soft as I am not as much of a fan on some others where she seemed hard

not really sure the best to describe it but i still admire her vocals in all of songs and videos it is amazing

but i hope she mix it up time to time with songs like if you

@LiliCakes Your comments about Ailee's vocals are spot on

Archived