[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

Hello @Meetreasure_23...welcome! I believe all of us like Baekhyun and a few like him as their bias. Mine is Xiumin.

Guest KoreanA

How have you been my beautiful sisters? :)#3YearsWithExo
I'm so happy and proud to be their fan and I love the so much, words can't describe my love for these boys!

Here I leave one present for all of you! I wasn't around but I always come from time to time to see all of your beautiful gifs and videos especially from @Exora thank you for keeping this thread alive! 
@HildaP Whenever I see a picture of Xiumin I think of you!
We are ONE! Always and Forever!

Guest HildaP

tumblr_nmbi7zGAXC1stz29co2_400.giftumblr_nmbi7zGAXC1stz29co4_400.gif

tumblr_nmbi7zGAXC1stz29co3_400.gif

Although I speak about you so much
Although everyone can see it
I would never admit it
Admit how I feel
When I first met you
I just thought it was a silly crush
Over time it grew on me; you grew on me
I found myself smiling, then I found myself thinking of you
I tried not to cry, but tears still broke through
I always asked myself could it be true?
Or is this just a one off thing
You made me smile, you made me feel special
I know you don't feel the same, but I want you to
I've never admitted this to anyone, not even you
I think I've fallen in love with you

tumblr_nmbi7zGAXC1stz29co1_400.gif

Couple of Hearts

Hello sis@KoreanA,long time sis,hope all is well. I feel like you about our guys. They have a very good comeback album and different looks. They have grown so much. I particularly love their dancing. Now Im looking forward to anything and everything they do. I know most of EXO-L want to see more of them doing off camera things,just seeing them as themselves. We can't get enough of them! Thank you sis,if you think of me when you see Xiumin,then Im happy *__*

tumblr_nm271nVRRw1qi4jgto1_540.gif

Email

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x 

How much I love their new hair, specially Chen's. lol Chanyeol look like a hot vampire, Sehun manly as ever, Baekhyun cute as always, Xumin like a schoolboy!! It was hard to keep myself shut seen their charm. Their comeback is a hit definitely.  'Promise' really love that song, soooo meaningful and I know that song means a lot for them.   
#3YearsWithExo and #GetWellSoonTaoZi