[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-stretch: normal; padding: 0px;"EXO confirm April 2nd as their 1st comeback stage on M!Countdownstarnews_20150320113313372.jpeg

The first performance of EXO for their comeback is happening on the stage of M!Countdown on April 2nd. It has been confirmed that the boys are going to perform their title track for the first time in broadcast from their upcoming 2nd album 'EXODUS' which will be released on 20th.

EXO have already performed their new songs in their recent concert such as 'Call Me Baby', 'Exodus', 'Full Moon', 'Hurt', a ballad track 'Playboy', 'My Answer', ''Promise'  and more.

Fans are already anticipating the April 2 episode of M!Countdown to witness their overwhelming stage comeback performance. At the meantime, EXO continue to release teaser images of each member and we have given Kai, Tao's, and Chanyeol's so far.  [Source: mediadaum.net]

K-Nets spotted some.... GD / Xiumin comparisons GO HARD

1. wobbels around drunk in big jackets/fur

tumblr_inline_nljpv2uMRY1ryrchj_500.pngtumblr_inline_nljpt2pM9c1ryrchj_500.png

2. drunk in the green light

tumblr_inline_nljpvbXB761ryrchj_500.pngtumblr_inline_nljpwbO95V1ryrchj_500.png

3. graffitti

tumblr_inline_nljpwrYZHC1ryrchj_500.pngtumblr_inline_nljpx7JCOp1ryrchj_500.png

4. green couch really?

tumblr_inline_nljpyjeJCM1ryrchj_500.pngtumblr_inline_nljpz7hXyp1ryrchj_500.png

5. really?????????????

tumblr_inline_nljpxjzX1E1ryrchj_500.png

tumblr_inline_nljpxwRKbe1ryrchj_500.png

Not sure if this plagiarism or not, since im also a fan of GD hmm.. so yeah...    :-\"

It's annoying how you can't put codes in of the past teasers... It's so sweet going to the first page of the thread, and looking at posts excited about their teasers (for debut). I'm so excited that I have something to get obsessed over, some people think sm go over the top, but I enjoy the creativity of exo comeback.

Guest HildaP

Sis@Exora....Xiumin's  is just out of this world....frekles too! I love it. The teaser is the opposite of our Xiumin...Im just going to wait and see what EXO-L's say about it. He looks so wonderful...what can I say sis?

tumblr_nlkbn60fSF1sar79lo2_540.jpg

welcome sis @EmmieKay!

Guest HildaP

WoW look at my pretty baby

tumblr_nljoekw83G1tenavio1_540.gif

tumblr_nljoekw83G1tenavio2_540.gif

tumblr_nljoekw83G1tenavio3_540.gif

He looks great from every side. Im so proud of him.

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest HildaP

well,yes sis @Exora because I do not like to see them with  pants and no socks. So Sehun and his orange socks gave me a big thrill. @-) Or do I like to see them with socks and no pants...or no socks and no pants#-o

Guest HildaP

Interesting comments from tumblr web site,wich is one of my fav web sites.

sehunsluckycharm:

People complained when SM and EXO didn’t acknowledge the absence of Kris and Luhan. But now, when they are giving us beautiful teasers that not only acknowledge the loss of two members but imply heavily that this absence haunts the history and character of the group, people are annoyed or even angry? 

Y’all just like drama. 

anonymous asked:

What do the admins think about the kids representing Kris and Luhan? Kris had flying abilities which was represented by the toy plane and Luhan had telekinesis/psychic powers.

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

LOL I’m not sure where they got the toy plane (Which I know could mean “flight”) representing Kris when he was a dragon  buttttt The Luhan one I got with the telekinesis powers. Someone made this interesting post which I thought made more sense on how this could be connected. I feel like this concept is more focused on the breakway of the other two members lol. The members look too alarmed in the teasers it just makes it more obvious.

I just love how SM is using the breakup as apart of the plot lol. I said it before, they are smart cookies and to include the past members powers and show images of them  flocking away from the others is really interesting. Originally 12 came from exo planet now the other 2 most likely gave up their powers and are causing a disturbance with the other members lol. This is amazing lol. I am impressed lol. 

tumblr_inline_nlkph31zFj1r8x9ve.gifAsk kmexoplanet

ooxehunsrebloggedkrisinsanity

Follow

anonymous asked:

Erm, I don't think it's possible that Sehun's teaser was supposed to be up earlier... Because Xiumin's teaser was what gave us "Edinburgh 15:25" in the first place and those were clues for Sehun's teaser

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

getlayd answered:

sehun’s teaser could have been different city, they might have switched it around you know what i mean? its not hard to change the time and the place at the start of the video, they didnt even shoot the teaser in edinburgh anyway. but thats just my guess, i could have been wrong but i will stand on my place until someone proves me wrong. 

tumblr_nljrn1DFvR1u2vccgo1_540.gifBaby with socks.

anonymous asked:

bUT what if they can't control their powers anymore? i mean, tao seemed pretty shocked about the news and he stopped time so maybe then he remembered and i don't think chanyeol would burn down a forest, so maybe he woke up v. confused as to where he was and was looking for his way back or smthn and then he accidentally used his power? idk i serioudly don't know lmao, i just wanna join the sherlock game as well lol

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

This sound legit anon. Since the other two members left, exo members could be facing the lost of their powers. Which would explain why they are always so quick to run away after every teaser lol. 

Guest HildaP

Now I feel bad that with all these clues all I could see was Suhan's socks :(  But here is a nice video with our beloved guys after the last concert day. Brought tears to my eyes,really did. I love the way they express themselves. Enjoy! Im still watching the video so when its Xiuminis turn to talk,if he says something cute Im going to SCREAM! OOHHHHHHHHHH I love Kai and Lay! And Tao and the fans saying I love you! Baekhyun wants to create Chaos...go for it baby!

ok enough of my ranting...  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jrmmx_eng-720p-150315-ex0-luxion-d5-encore-ment-mr-virtue_travel   part1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jnjz0_eng-720p-150315-ex0-luxion-d5-ending-ment-mr-virtue_travel?from_related=related.page.int.gravity-only.457129eebe752ae6f90b4170480d1454142696493

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im dead after Xiuminis wink! Im going to go and lay down,my heart is going at a very high rate. Call the...call my baby!

th?id=HQ.210892948513&pid=15.1&P=0

:-* :-*