[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

malamolly said: @danielle92 : Wouh.... You're so harsh with Baek !!! I know he is a bully but does he really deserve this ??? I guess Tao knows perfectly well how to defend himself !
Chen was "the man" as always. I liked the way he stopped Baek from approaching Tao again, putting his arm around his shoulders, so naturally , keeping Baek near him ;)) 3:39

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

Hello everyone. Sis @ danielle92  I have seen Xiumin in that dance and also in the one in the last show with Shinwa. I thought he was more confortable talking and doing the different cute dances. He did it, and it looks like he is beginning to brake out of his shy mode

... He can be funny,silly,childlike but then we see him in another photo and he is the charismatic,sexy,handsome young man.

Very confident!

and here is Sehun...love this photos!!! Oh yeah.

Handsome Tao

Beautiful Chanyeol

Handsome guys.

sweet love.

His eyes are the gate to a different world,so beautiful and sensual.

He is killing me!!!!!

Guest danielle92

dhebbie2t said: you also notice that sis?that's one of questions as well in their TLP concerts

I don't know what is that crown for but they look like a prince on that though so that's fine

Guest dhebbie2t

lavenderose said: Hello lovelies! I'm back! And posting from China as from now on!
malamolly said: lavenderose said: @malamolly Bonjour!^^ lol feels good to speak French in here! :D hehe

@redhill Chanyeol is actually climbing up the bias list!^^' don't ask how!

I wanna watch It's Okay It's Love now that I am done with all the packing but I guess I'll do that tomorrow once I reach the dorm. I am flying tonight.

I'll catch you from China lovelies! :x

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

sis@lavenderose  I have to be really strong when it comes to my bias list...except for Xiumin,he will be always my number #!...But the guys keep getting me in trouble. For example,Suho...when did he get so darn handsome! And Tao,I love the photos when we can see his beautiful skin color. he is not as pale as the others. And Kai,oh my goodness...his dance is insane! His smile alone will drive you insane! And then there is Lay...ohhhh Lay!

So you see sis,its impossible to keep a bias list straight. My Xiumini have my heart< Chanyeol have a pieve of it and so does Tao. For now I will keep them.

HAY HAY MAMACITA!!!!!!    

I dedicate this song to my sweet love Kim Minseok...keep the good work darling and become the man you always wanted to be! I love you.

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: annyeong olaenmaneyo :x :-h

woow the thread is at sleeping mode again :(( =((

waee??

Tah odisseo?

eheh... I'm improving on my korean... but hangul letters are too complicated for me :((

:x

Guest dhebbie2t

LOL
This is what I'm talking about last time
where in Baek and Chen revealed that Kyusngoo don't wear shorts in their dorm
he is leisurely walking in their dorm with only wearing T-shirt
when I saw this video in YT
I imagine how does Kyungsoo looks like without anything at the bottom,  just a shirt
puhahaha

=))

nbc1ch.png

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t urimanya eonnie :-h, it's been a while that I haven't posted here, how are you? how's everyone? you are daebak eonnie, the last 2 pages are your posts only, daebak