[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

EXO Call me daddy MV ....

Its dancing in this video,not sure who is singing.

Sis@Exora Im crazy about Xiumin ^:)^  He is awesome in this video. For what I read theySSM) want this to be their comeback song...but not like this...so Im guessing they are going to rearrange the song for their style. It sounds like a nice beat but the lyrics are a bit racy for our guys "image" right now. But did they already sing it or tonight?

LOL As i expected sis @HildaP Anyway when exactly the MV will release? Arent the title should be "Call me Baby" if its "Call me Daddy kinda awkward though LOL
Sehun IG UpdateB_ngCMXUgAA5Ox9.jpg:large

• As we all expected before that they'll gonna have a comeback on March, & then today there's a source mentioned that their comeback planned on April. (DELAYED??) Album expected to be released at end of March or early April..Hmm...

Guest HildaP

WoW sis @Exora...thanks for the photos and videos,you are great! >:D<

I think,but Im not sure,that there is a call be baby and a call me daddy. For their comeback in April they will come out for call me daddy...anyway,that's what I think...lets hope they rearrange the song,if its call me daddy. But if they didn't...why can't we call them daddy? They are all grown men,well...I can see that most of the fans are teen age girls...ok...lets just wait and see. Im a die hard fan,whatever they do,I like. I haven't seen the videos of the whole concert yet but as soon as a have an hour so so free I will. How did you like the new songs and performances sis@Exora?

Did you like my Xiumin? OOOHHHH he is so awesome. Small in stature big BIG in talent.:-*

304667_65543_1719

B_oUuOvVAAAb1zN.jpg:orig

XIU4722.jpg

dang-shin-upsshi motsal-ah-yo.

Guest HildaP

EXO-Suho_1425914032_af.jpg

Now EXO-L can sleep in peace.              http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/suho-confirms-exos-comeback-title-track-to-be-call-me-baby

I-) <:-P I-) <:-P

Guest HildaP

tumblr_njzdvljQHC1rwsan9o1_540.jpg

I'LL CALL YOU BABY...DADDY...ANYTHING YOU WANT... YOU ARE MY PAPACITO!!!!

You are my baby love, my baby love
You make the sun come up Oh boy (oh boy)
You're my every, everything that I could ever dream of
You are my baby love, my baby lovetumblr_inline_nkz9q8ea5Q1qc3yjb.gif
You're my every, every, every, everything

th?id=HN.608007467970659888&pid=15.1&P=0   th?id=HN.608054553703482185&pid=15.1&P=0

Guest HildaP

http://sg.kpopstarz.com/articles/5753/20150308/exo-kai-tao.htm

taokai-jpg.jpg?w=144&h=114&l=0&t=0

B_oUuOvVAAAb1zN.jpg:orig

27167D4454FC7EAA08842D

ZjJxaoL.jpg

XIU5835.jpg

16753756695_fe640e63b1_o.jpg

Good afternoon...so,where are the EXO sisters? Is it just three  or four of us left in this blog? Have they abandon the "ship"? Im really disappointed that there are not many sisters blogging any more. This used to be a fantastic,lively blog. I love this blog,and along with sis@Exora and the few that still come, I plan to always be here. I watched the videos of the concert and since they are fan cameras,some of them are not that clear,but still our guys performed beautifully. El Dorado was beautiful. Im looking forward for more videos to be posted in youtube.

And,of course,my Xiumins photos...my OPPA paloosa. Enjoy!