[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning.”  

Joseph Campbell

tumblr_nkjb076TvS1sloq73o1_500.jpg

class="topictitle"I could live a thousand lifetimes and never feel with someone else the way you make me feel. It's this terrifying and heart wrenching kind of love that makes me feel like I'm losing my mind. One minute I hate you, the next I can't handle being away from you. Mad, passionate, extraordinarily crazy love. You've got me.

tumblr_nf0kuw20rL1qh1cveo1_500.png

class="topictitle"I like the way you make me feel even when you're no where near.

tumblr_n24rorhVAB1r4wf4bo1_500.gif

class="topictitle"I could live without you, your smile, your eyes the way you make me feel inside I could live without you but I don't wanna

tumblr_nk0q8kTdT91sbb2ejo1_400.gif

class="topictitle"So there's this guy and the way he smiles makes me smile, his voice makes my heart skip a beat and whenever I see him, I get butterflies.

class="topictitle"

Guest HildaP

INFO) EXO'S 「EXO FROM. EXOPLANET#1 - THE LOST PLANET IN JAPAN」 DVD & Bluray will be released on March 18th, 2015. The limited edition will include a Bonus Documentary Movie, as well as a 48-page photobook.

tumblr_ngs3rgn2eS1qfrcvxo1_1280.png

tumblr_nkfubj2q0y1qlv0dfo1_500.png

tumblr_mtuhe0vqJJ1rxv75ko1_500.png

They are getting so handsome as they are growing older

tumblr_nki36e8TNb1s3rw9no1_r1_540.png

tumblr_njksweumsH1r3hdhfo1_500.gif

tumblr_nkijdhcbyl1rcr9bwo1_r3_540.jpg

tumblr_nkkew0HdYQ1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkki85hiXt1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkkhwkjc6B1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkkhmxk4P31riav2to1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkkhmtwUsi1riav2to1_540.jpg

EXO - 150302 Exoplanet #2 - The EXO’luXion promotional poster

Guest HildaP

http://www.koreaboo.com/comebacks/exo-rumored-comeback-call-daddy/

9fab51c59e534a26adcb79326cb61b3f.jpegb50867037632436984402650ce316983.jpeg

69b71d6f06f24ef89518b07c0846851f.png

DADDY!

'[iNSTAGRAM] 150303 Sangjae711 instagram update with Xiumin  @[483531075060933:274:Admin Star]'

He is more my baby than daddy!

Wispy Willow Wanderings's photo.

Guest HildaP

That 'Call me Daddy' song is actually 3 years old so idk I don't think this is legit and someone is justmessing with the exo fandom right now and laughing their richard simmons off because everyone believes them

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

LOL Really now? I mean you never know. SM buys old songs too and still release it like it’s brand new lol. 

But whatever exo’s comeback is, I’m ready. Hopefully the demo isn’t their new song, tbh I still want to be surprised for when they actually come back but if that song is still used I think I’d be okay by it. I have read about possible producers for their new song and it’s not by the guy who has done the demo, so I’m ready for anything! I’m still excited about this!

tumblr_inline_nkllwflrtY1r8x9ve.gif
tumblr_inline_nklloq2yuk1r8x9ve.gif    

image MY Yeo-bo!

tumblr_inline_nklbd5ooIz1rv9ers.giflol

Guest HildaP

but we all know there’s only one daddy in exo

tumblr_inline_nklbd5ooIz1rv9ers.gif

tumblr_nklky3Tj1j1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg sweet

tumblr_inline_nklglejRGD1s5ucvs.jpgOK...DADDY! BABY!SWEETHEART!MY OBSESSION

tumblr_nklhmdmoQm1sbb2ejo1_540.jpg

Guest MOXCRunner1

So in preparation for their next comeback, I'm reposting an image I made a while ago that was lost in a forum reboot. 2qcq97s.png

Guest HildaP

http://baektoblaq.tumblr.com/post/112593740039/can-you-do-a-reaction-of-exo-about-their-rumored

tumblr_njduokYSN71qzh5sno8_r1_400.gif

safe_image.php?d=AQCeMeh3pnRvpJMx&w=470&

[!!] So guys, EXO's rumored song, Call Me Daddy, the version that is leaked is a DEMO. I thought everyone knew what this means but since the fandom is freaking out, let me explain.

SM probably just bought rights for the song because they like the music, they are not going to use the same lyrics and Title because - well, can you really see EXO doing that? I'm not 100% sure but this seems to be so.

SM has already done this plenty of times with a lot of EXO songs, like in the p...ost I posted earlier which shows the originals of a lot of EXO songs.

Honestly though all jokes aside I can see EXO coming back with this song. The music is good and IMAGINE THE CHOREOGRAPHY THEY CAN MAKE FOR THIS.

But yeah, it really does look like this is going to be EXO's comeback, because in addition to Chanyeol's IG posts, there's also this: http://baektoblaq.tumblr.com/…/lucifersoo-call-me-daddy-pro…

If our guys sing this song I have no problem calling all of them DADDY...except my Xiumin,he is my man baby.

Admin Star

Guest HildaP

http://koreanupdates.com/2015/03/03/exo-set-to-comeback-with-madonnas-choreographer/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lets just have fun with our guys. I hope they do sing call me daddy but with another title...too much fun with daddy! Look at this photos!

http://kmexoplanet.tumblr.com/post/112623498560/bambi-boy-cr-none-of-this-photos-are-mine

SUHO DADDY

tumblr_nklkcefZVw1smtmufo1_r2_540.jpg LOL

ADMIN MERCYDEL SIGNING OFF WHILE MAKING YOU PUMPED UP FOR THE COMEBACK LOL

Four more days guys…four more days! :DDD Let’s have a spazz party on the comeback, yes? I cannot wait any longer…totally loving that they used EL DORADO for the concert teaser UGH

Have a good week ahead! It’s been great so far, isn’t it?

I can feel the EXO-L’s finally waking up from their sleep and being active again LOL

-Admin Mercydel

Guest HildaP

I LOVE MY BABY DADDY

tumblr_n9udjwK9bR1stz29co2_250.giftumblr_n9udjwK9bR1stz29co1_250.gif

tumblr_n9udjwK9bR1stz29co4_250.giftumblr_n9udjwK9bR1stz29co3_250.gif