[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

sis@malamolly  I think it means they will not show the shows in Korea but will be shown for the rest of us. The problem is between Korean tv stations and youtube. So,lets hope that they never stop showing the shows.

It has been reported that broadcasting companies SBS, MBC, CJ E&M, and JTBC will be blocking people in South Korea from viewing most of their YouTube content

The reason, of course, has to do with money, although YouTube argues that it has been generous with ad revenue distribution ratio between YouTube and the broadcasting companies at 4.5:5.5 (45% to YouTube) (55% to Broadcasting Companies).  

YouTube representatives have stated, "As we are currently negotiating [with the broadcasting companies], it is difficult to reveal any more details." They continued, "At YouTube, the partners receive a larger share of the ad revenue. In order to treat all the partners from all over the world equally, Google (which owns YouTube) shoulders the burden of paying the necessary expenses for service deployment, management, and ad operations."

Even so, Korean broadcasting companies wish to instead publish their material on other alternative Korean platforms such as Naver and DaumKakao. A professor from Kyonggi University's Press and Media Department explained, "The broadcasting companies are migrating because there's higher revenue available for their content. If the broadcasting companies manage the ad operations themselves, then of course their profit increases."

The ban will start sometime in early December. Broadcasting companies will still be uploading videos for everyone outside of Korea; they will simply make them unavailable to watch for their home country. 

Sisters!!! :x :x :x :x  our sweet Kai made the Koreaboo news   http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/15-fierce-photos-exo-kai-killing-stage/

tumblr_ncthrpwQbK1riav2to1_1280

and our Baekhyun too but only one photo of him.   http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/13-k-pop-skater-boysskater-girls/ 

265534-kpop-baekhyun-skateboard

and look at this guys...they are just as sweet as what they are endorsing.

EXO-K Baskin Robbins CF

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/exo-k-endorses-baskin-robbins-cheerful-christmas-cf/

I apologize for the double posting...have no idea how it happened. Good news about our Kris

tumblr_nftj1yEQnC1qgzzmio1_400.gifINFO] Wu Yifan has arrived at Shanghai to get his wax figure made at Madame Tussauds Shanghai.

helloimmich:

Cr: weibo

imagesweet thing.

141125] Xiumin as a First-Year Graduate Student at Kwandong University

Pann웅녀들~ 쪽지 봤어?? (+수정) (Oongnyeos~ Have you seen this message?)
Translated by Sarah

Message from Xiumin’s professor:

Xiumin is a model student that has never missed a single assignment and attends almost every class. Even though he is a famous idol group member, he goes out and eats with his classmates after class ends. He is a pleasantly simple and good student. 

@HildaP : thanks for the informations about the Korean channels.
Indeed, I've read somewhere that it probably won't change anything for us. It's a relief... I spend a lot of time (like all of us, I think) watching lives and TV shows on those channels !

Thanks also for Kai and Baek's pictures. They are killing me !! :D

I'm amazed to hear that Xiumin attended all his classes and succeeded in his studies ! With their crazy schedule, it must have been hard ! That's maybe why he didn't have much solo activities, no ?

Hi everyone  sis@malamolly  Im also very glad we are still going to be able to see everything on youtube. I also spend more hours than I should in youtube.Its such a wonderful venue to see our guys. And here is our LUHAN \:D/  singing his MV for his movie. To think that SM was so stupid to let this talented young man go and to treat like him like they did.SHAME ON SM!  But we support him as well as our Kris in everything they do.SARANHJA! :x

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/luhan-releases-our-tomorrow-mv-for-twenties-once-again-ost

Luhan_1417452384_af.jpg

WE LOVE YOU LUHAN!

and our KRIS is back for round 2...GO WUYIFAN!!!!!

EXO

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/01/kris-to-enter-second-round-of-mediation-with-sm-entertainment/

GOOD LUCK WUYIFAN! 

sis @Exora   our happy virus needs to be examined...but isn't he wonderfully unique? He is so handsome,talented and possesses a very unique way of presenting himself...in other words...I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL!

more news on Kris with a video of him. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/sm-entertainment-and-kris-to-have-their-second-round-of-court-referred-mediation-this-month

talking about our crazy virus  s Chanyeol_1417448552_af.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/chanyeol-is-the-next-k-pop-star-to-reach-3-million-instagram-followers

And this is an old video of Hello Counselor with Super Junior and EXO Suho,Kris and our Chanyeol

I love Hello Counselor...enjoy our boys!

:)) :)) :D:D

Found this on Tumbler and its interesting. Xiumin cold? Wonder who said that??   http://twerking-xiumin.tumblr.com/post/104094533704/i-watched-xiuhan-videos-and-cried-my-eyes-out 

tumblr_ncwd2yZhXW1rt6zkmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfwl6gs6fb1t8qc8mo1_1280.jpg

Cold? No,but he is at times,very reserved,shy,serious and like all of them,they show one persona to the fans; but the real self comes out once in a while in photos and most of them look sad and lonely sometimes.

h6apgyL.jpg

hey all. i compiled some of the information on chinese media and wrote a news blog about tao's variety show appearance with heechul. hope you guys check it out :)

http://tofupost.com/2014/12/heechul-films-chinese-variety-show-exo-tao/

Good morning to all...some good news about our guys.  HOOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYY!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/exo-claim-the-title-of-best-selling-k-pop-album-of-the-year-in-japan

>:D< >:D< >:D<

sis @Exora  Im sure the few of us left here think about Luhan and Kris. Im always trying to find news about them and I enjoy any information about them. They will always have a place in our hearts.

2PM-JunK-Junho-EXO-JYJ-SHINee-Girls-Gene

class="single__title entry-title"          EXO updates EXO-L with secret photos from official fan pageEXO

Since November 29th, EXO has been updating their EXO-L official site with a series of secret photos especially for the group’s fan club!

The site was updated on November 29th with a secret photo of member Xiumin standing in front of a backdrop and doing the EXO-L hand sign with the message “EXO-K + EXO-L + EXO-M = ONE.” By November 30th, the site was updated again with a secret photo of Sehun, followed by EXO-K leader Suho on December 1st, both doing the same hand sign and with the same message.

It has been reported the EXO is currently prepping for a comeback with a new album that will supposedly be released in January of 2015, leading some to speculate that these “secret photos” are being released in preparation for their upcoming promotions.It is, however, possible that the photos are being released as a special gift for fans to coincide with the group’s A Miracle in December fan events.

On December 1st, three fan events were announced also via the EXO-L fansite, giving fans the chance to chat with EXO, win a special gift, or even meet one of the members in person. Registration for the fan events begins on December 8th and continues through the rest of the month.

EXO "A Miracle in December" Fan Events

Source: EXO-L        Source: EXO-L   Source: EXO-L

class="single__title entry-title"Kris (Wu Yifan) to get his own wax sculpture at Madame Tussauds in ShanghaiKris Wu Yifan at Madame Tussauds press con

Wu Yifan (Kris) gets the honor to be the first artist who is born after 1990 to have his own wax figure displayed in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Shanghai, China!

On December 1st, Wu Yifan made a special appearance in Shanghai, China, with a mission to get his real-life measurements tailored. The 24-year-old star became the youngest celebrity to be featured in the famous museum based in the city.

The crew who are in charge of sculpturing his wax model specially flew in to Shanghai from the United Kingdom and it is known that it took more than 2 hours for the team to get all the measurements of the 187cm-tall model recorded. It is also reported that Wu Yifan’s unique wax figure will need approximately 8 to 12 weeks of work, while it is expected be completed and be put on display in mid-2015.

On the red carpet, Wu Yifan showed his humor with several hilarious poses, causing much laughter from the press.

Meanwhile, the singer-actor has recently released a music video for his self-composed track, which is also the OST theme song for the Chinese movie “Somewhere Only We Know” that he is starring in. He is also expected to meet with SM Entertainment for a second mediation regarding his lawsuit back in May, hoping to nullify his contract.

Kris Wu Yifan at Madame Tussauds press con
Photo: tudouyule

Photo: Madame Tussauds Shanghai

class="single__title entry-title"Luhan drops MV for Chinese movie “Miss Granny” OST, “Our Tomorrow”Luhan movie poster for Miss Granny movie

On December 1st, Luhan started the month with a boost by releasing an official music video for the theme song of Chinese movie Miss Granny.

Titled “Our Tomorrow,” the movie’s theme song was revealed through a press conference held on December 1st in Beijing. Main casts attended the press conference, and of course, Luhan, the main OST singer of “Our Tomorrow,” also attended the event as part of the film’s cast.

This is Luhan’s first attempt in having a solo track, and also his debut appearance on the big movie screens. Since he plays the role of a main vocal of a band in the movie, it is believed that he is also given much screen time for him to showcase his singing potential.

Luhan also sang his very own song “Our Tomorrow” at the press conference.

Luhan at Miss Granny press con
Photo: sina

Photo: SE Weekly

In the movie, Luhan plays alongside actress Yang Zishan, falling in love with her without knowing that she is actually his 70-year-old grandmother who magically turned 20 overnight. Luhan specially thanked the co-star at the press conference, “I am a newbie, so I’m uncertain about some things, so Grandma is the one teaching me most of the time.

In early November, Luhan made his first public appearance in Beijing ever since he filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment, starting promotional activities for the Chinese movie Miss Granny. A movie trailer has been unveiled as well.

Wu Yifan (Kris), who is in a similar situation as Luhan, with hopes to nullify his contract with SM, has also pathed his acting career by being the male lead of Chinese movie Somewhere Only We Know. Wu Yifan has also released a music video for his self-composed track “Somewhere Only We Know”, also the theme song for the movie.

The movie Miss Granny is expected to premiere on the movie screens on January 8th, 2015.

In other news, Luhan will be entering a court-appointed mediation with SM Entertainment to discuss the contract dispute.

beautiful,sweet song.

Sisters,two photos of our D.O. that makes me wonder what happened. This was taken today

tumblr_nfxzi64Z2p1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg     D.O. facing the wall.

tumblr_nfxzh6rxXg1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpgD.O. furious face.Looks swollen.

tumblr_nfydhtpurF1r9pu2io1_1280.jpgD.O. sad face.