[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

141119 Chanyeol IG 1

"Before I went to Mandarake today I saw a instrument store in the same building that attracted me somehow. There were amplifier effectors including many guitars and as I liked around it reminded me of the place I always used to go when I was a student. I wanted to play the guitar in the store..but since I was shy I just bought 4 Rilakumma picks..I will upload those later!! Everyone goodnight!!"B211AmrIUAExhdJ.jpg

Sehun Weibo: Gooooodnight
B210YQFIEAAH8ca.jpg

Guest danielle92

The Lost Planet in Tokio

Look how happy he's playing with show 

16aw9c9.jpg

Xiumin and Tao making a heart

23mstg0.jpg

Baekhyun :D Tao didn't notice and ran with those imprints on his butt.

t8rg47.jpg

luehoney said:
I want to see the new EXO. Their new beginning as 10. I feel like they're re-debuting, and I'm excited to see them.
Tbh, I'm quite surprised that my excitement is still as strong as before. It's still the same.
Luhan's departure really made me realized that as much as I love Luhan, I also love the other members just as much as I love him.. 

141121 Chanyeol IG

• "X-Japan Last Live D.O.D & yellow heart towel that i bought today!!! And then Rilakkuma picks~ Goodnight everyone~~
B25P2APCcAEiEtU.jpg:large

141121 Chanyeol IG : Well done everyone!!
http://youtu.be/CdEjSqwTfb8

P/S:: @malamolly i can see how happy you are when GDYB releasing their M/V so i am, eventhough their MV looks bit dizzy with those neon lights LOL

dear sis @malamolly I also have noticed Kai's photos lately and Im worried not only for him but for chanyeol too. I saw some airport photos of him and he was looking sooo tired and didn't even smile. Wich is rare for him not to smile,he is such a happy fellow. Their schedule is so crazy and if they are having a new comeback in January then they will have no rest. truly sis if another one of them leaves I will not be surprise. With Super Junior success and well as other groups,Im sure SM will have to up their singing and dancing. I feel for them.

You know sis,I love their skinship with other groups members,they spend so much time with other guys as well as with members of their own group that they develop good friendships and since they are so sure of their masculinity they sure don't care if they hug and kiss or hold hands in public.

Im ;looking forward to their new album in January and like you I hope is all 10 of them,we hardly see the EXO-M members as it is. Wonder tho if SM will add 2 of their rookie members????   I don't know the song,its the first time I have seen it but they do sound good together and they are sooooo handsome.

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x

HildaP said:

dear sis @malamolly I also have noticed Kai's photos lately and Im worried not only for him but for chanyeol too. I saw some airport photos of him and he was looking sooo tired and didn't even smile. Wich is rare for him not to smile,he is such a happy fellow. Their schedule is so crazy and if they are having a new comeback in January then they will have no rest. truly sis if another one of them leaves I will not be surprise. With Super Junior success and well as other groups,Im sure SM will have to up their singing and dancing. I feel for them.

You know sis,I love their skinship with other groups members,they spend so much time with other guys as well as with members of their own group that they develop good friendships and since they are so sure of their masculinity they sure don't care if they hug and kiss or hold hands in public.

Im ;looking forward to their new album in January and like you I hope is all 10 of them,we hardly see the EXO-M members as it is. Wonder tho if SM will add 2 of their rookie members????   I don't know the song,its the first time I have seen it but they do sound good together and they are sooooo handsome.

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x