[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

HildaP said:

Morning,morning...wow,that is a great photo of Chanyeol reaction to the underwear. Years ago,maybe during Elvis,Tom Jones and other famous singers,including rock bands...women used to throw their underwear at them...yes,it was the fans way to express their desire for them. And let me be real here,if I could drop my pants for Xiumin I would! Not in public of course...(hope no one gets offended by this remark) but remember this is almost like a mob mentality...so much screaming,so much passion for the guys and so many hot girls,onced it started it was hard to control and they had to stop the show to do it. I find it hilarious because our boys image is that of innocent,sweet,sexless boys...but they are men after all.And they did it to the other groups of guys too. Just a different group of fans. But Im sure the boys took it all in fun. Maybe is why D.O. was smiling while singing Sabor a Mi...little rascal. Thanks for the photo sis@KoreanA.

imageKing of reactions!

@talitawarokka (WELCOME)  Chanyeol is my number 2 Bias and many sisters love him also,everyone of the guys here in this blog is loved by all...its why is so hard to keep just one bias. But yes,we do love our Chanyeol.The concert was a few days ago and our guys are already safely home,this long flights are hard on them,I saw pictures of Kai and Suho arriving and they looked so tired. Im sure they all are.I can't wait for the full(clean) version of this concert. I read where all the groups sang one song in Spanish,so sisters that means that other groups have them too...Im going to look in youtube.

And considering that the song our boys sang was sooooooo good I hope they do have an MV of it. Anyone knows where to write the company to petion it?

All in all,a great concert with great groups present and a night that this lucky Mexican fans will not forget.DAEBEK!!!!!

sis@malamolly, as usual I love your comments,and no way our guys are prude or innocent(lol).But maybe one day we can discuss that topic. Love you all sisters!

;):)) =))

I was watching Exo 90:2014's last episode... How come Kai speaks so little when it's his own episode ????
Really, this show was disappointing to the end... :(
And the meaning of this MV : a robot to symbolize other Exo members ?? Really ? :-/ Luckily, Kai is perfectly cute and save the MV...

I was thinking that I'm eager to see their next TV show... I hope for a reality show like Showtime... Because, I realized that I need to see the 10 of them interacting again... I feel like Exo doesn't exist anymore...
I don't know if you can understand me and if you feel the same, sisters. But I'm eager to see the new Exo recreating something because this year was too full of sad memories.

Realized too that I have to change my avatar... But I can't get rid of this image : the tree of life with 12 Exo members... Ottoke ??

Hey, did u guys see this movie? Kai's new movie!!!!!!It is the last movie.. I'm so sad that I can't see exo 902014 anymore T_TIf you didn't check this out, let's see it><

Today, on my Twitter account I had this :

B1mgolTCAAENuSK.jpg

And then this :

B1nQRVsCcAATvjT.jpg

:D

Are they really the same as this ??

15524687868_6a47bec7d5_o.jpg

God bless Halloween embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129My Baek as Dracula ! That's too much !! ^^
I can't find any picture of Kai -_-

I've found Xiumin

B1nCoymCUAAfHyl.jpg

And I think we can see Chen on the right side of this picture :

B1m_RtlCcAEDdxf.jpg

You've already posted Chan and Tao... Where are the others ?????