[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest danielle92

Tao and Candy :)

Tao's Meipai Update :

I want to raise you into the most beautiful, the cutest and the most enchanting little baby~ My dearest Candy~ I'm introducing her to all of you. She says when she grows up she wants to be a singer like me. She also says that that she thanks everyone for supporting me hahaha. I love you baby~

Guest KoreanA

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5K0Ijt0FgRrTm9aTYq

ep 10 with eng sub... if anyone posteded it sorry :x

and I am so amazed by Xiumin's acting ...., he is really great and I wish from the bottom of my heart to see him in a movie or drama very soon....! He has an extraordinary talent!

finally kai!! they save the best for the last lol

i hope his acting came out good. I'm not bad mouthing or bashing but i think Chen's acting is not very good.. (to put it in a bad words, his acting is bad) but it's just my opinion.. I'm not acting expert or what but it's really awkward to see him acting. maybe because his natural action is really likeable so the acting came out weird? i don't know i just hope he's more into singing and variety shows! that will be suit him better :) fighting oppa!!

Guest danielle92

vdn05j.jpg
  Luhan looks from afar, EXO-M keep moving forward. Sad but true, life must go on.  Meilishuo have to change again their commercial.

zoromaru said: finally kai!! they save the best for the last lol i hope his acting came out good. I'm not bad mouthing or bashing but i think Chen's acting is not very good.. (to put it in a bad words, his acting is bad) but it's just my opinion.. I'm not acting expert or what but it's really awkward to see him acting. maybe because his natural action is really likeable so the acting came out weird? i don't know i just hope he's more into singing and variety shows! that will be suit him better :) fighting oppa!!

@malamolly my favorite so far:

1. Suho: the song and mv both are awesome!!

2. Baekhyun: the song is very easy listening and mv is so interesting

3. Sehun: not really like the song but mv plot is really good.

4. D.O: cute. not really like the song actually. the mv looks good just because d.o is in it. creepy mv to be honest lol

5. Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol

that's mine hehe what about other sisters?

and about chen acting yeah maybe it doesn't look good to me becauae is the song is meh to me but i don't know.. i just like him the way he is kekeke ^^ very hyper about anything that's my chen lol