[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

tumblr_nb86h6kg5f1qgzzmio2_500.gif

tumblr_nb86h6kg5f1qgzzmio1_500.gif

Guest KoreanA

annyeong olaenmaneyo :x :-h

woow the thread is at sleeping mode again :(( =((

waee??

Tah odisseo?

eheh... I'm improving on my korean... but hangul letters are too complicated for me :((

tumblr_nb89xl3jYv1rtt99io4_500.gif

:x

To my dear @danielle92 :

The fan war between Baek and Tao's fans is getting stronger... Let's not play the game :x

@KoreanA : Yes, it's quite ! I guess it is because of the end of holidays ???
What does Tah odisseo? My Korean still sucks !! I need to learn a bit. I think I may go there next summer holidays ! :)>-

@lavenderose : You're studying in China ??? How cool !!? ;) Where are you exactly ? Beijing or... ?

My fab' Baek :D
Bwn0uhrCQAA00xb.jpg

Finally I'm here guys!! *plays Beethoven's ode to joy* *throws fireworks* i made it before 400th pages! now i can celebrate the 400th pages with all of you together! *dance dance*

greetings to all of family here! i hope i tag all of you right :)

@HildaP xiumin lover ufufu

@dhebbie2t and @cupdaddy kyungsoo's nuna ohoho

@danielle92 you sent me a gift of suho pict right? thanks :*

@redhill the only man here right? i can be a man too sometimes (? *sorry not funny -_-

@kimsoyeon18 hi! we meet again! do you know/remember me? ehehe

@malamolly if I'm not mistaken you're kai biased am i right? nice taste you have :P

@KoreanA and @sarahkc magnae biased waw you like naughty boy aren't you :P i like him too :P

@PaulaL and @hajiwonsarang Lay biased waww the cute guy with pretty dimple ~

@Exora @lavenderose @NorahM wawww! we got a big family!!

please tell me if i miss anyone ;)

Guest dhebbie2t

It's been a while sisters
waaaaaaaah
Yeah what happen again?
the thread barely moves again
hehehe
miyanhae sisters
I took a VL because we moved
so kinda busy and I was occupied for 2 days for personal matter

where is everyone?
is everyone busy?

No worries since I am back
I'll make sure this will move now

Guest dhebbie2t

Ok
I'll do my greetings now

Hello everyone :-h :-h :-h
Who I spotted?
hello sis @Exora :-h
sis @danielle92 :-h
sis @KoreanA :-h
sis @malamolly :-h
sis @HildaP :-h
sis @lavenderose :-h
sis @kimsoyeon18 :-h

and I spotted a newbie here hello sis @snsqlc61 :-h
welcome to this friendly friend
I hope you will here often
please feel free to post and visit this thread
mwaaah

@dhebbie2t hi! please move this thread again with flooded pictures of all our boys again~

i can't post pics nor have the access to recent info of our boys :( i mostly login by phone and don't know where to go to get info of our boys and plus I'm addicted to this thread!! all you guys are awesome!!

Guest dhebbie2t

zoromaru said: Finally I'm here guys!! *plays Beethoven's ode to joy* *throws fireworks* i made it before 400th pages! now i can celebrate the 400th pages with all of you together! *dance dance* greetings to all of family here! i hope i tag all of you right :) @HildaP xiumin lover ufufu @dhebbie2t and @cupdaddy kyungsoo's nuna ohoho @danielle92 you sent me a gift of suho pict right? thanks :* @redhill the only man here right? i can be a man too sometimes (? *sorry not funny -_- @kimsoyeon18 hi! we meet again! do you know/remember me? ehehe @malamolly if I'm not mistaken you're kai biased am i right? nice taste you have :P @KoreanA and @sarahkc magnae biased waw you like naughty boy aren't you :P i like him too :P @PaulaL and @hajiwonsarang Lay biased waww the cute guy with pretty dimple ~ @Exora @lavenderose @NorahM wawww! we got a big family!! please tell me if i miss anyone ;)

Guest dhebbie2t

zoromaru said: @dhebbie2t hi! please move this thread again with flooded pictures of all our boys again~ i can't post pics nor have the access to recent info of our boys :( i mostly login by phone and don't know where to go to get info of our boys and plus I'm addicted to this thread!! all you guys are awesome!!