[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest KoreanA

@YusMy

amazing cover :D

thanks for sharing sis :')

anyway...I just finished watching 10th episode of showtime and laughed like crazy with Tao and Sehun OMG :)) :)) :))

Sehun was too busy saving Tao, he didn't have time to be scared :))

Chen was the coolest..., he even gave hotpacks to the people inside the horor house...he is such a sweetheart, I adore him :D

We deff.. need to pay more attention to Jongdae on this thread :D

tumblr_inline_n2zzcvSax91sqadj4.gif

Poor Tao he lost like 10 years of life inside that house LOL

Guest KoreanA

YusMY said: hahahahaa @KoreanA of all the Showtime episode...i love ep 10 the most...the haunted house episode...if i need a real laugh...i just watched that epi....

Guest dhebbie2t

YusMY said: LOL!!! sis @HildaP this one "ok little ones,here is a super photo of my Xiumin...enjoy! but no kissing the screen please!!!!!!"
really got me...i almost did that...muahahahahahahhaah....coz your xiuminie so adorable...i wouldnt know what to do if he's right in front of me...

sis @dhebbie2t "I just remember sis, in episode 8 where they were gather around in one restuarant and they ate, SuHo asked what are you plans for 2014 and he was serious about it, then SeHun suddenly asking to pass the rice. That is so funny, what a cute maknae" Sehun is EVIL MAKNAE! enough said....hahahahahha...but he's evil in a good way....i think all SM's Maknae are evil...hehehehehe...

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: PaulaL said: Hi, sisI saw the last episode of XOXO last night, before going to bed, hoping to dream with the guys - didin't work out, though - and I laughed almost the whole time! Sehun's voice (or lack of it) was adorable, he looked so cute! And D.O. and Suho being laughed at by the others makes us love them even more. I loved the interview but I was so sad that they did it only with the K boys. I miss the focus on M. I know they are probably doing it because of the Kris thing, but it isn't quite fair. But I liked the episode and it was sad that the show has ended. I hope it would be 12 episodes as Showtime but the concept was clearly another.I also saw the 2 performances and "Moonlight" was... how to say it... HOT!!!!! As someone said, they are indeed way sexier and more adult. "Overdose" was "Overdose" and the M boys managed well without Kris, though it was so strange seeing only 5 of them.sis @Hilda, have a nice trip and be back soon!Have a nice weekend, sis! :)>-

Guest dhebbie2t

Let's all admit that we all counting them though, whenever they appears on TV or anywhere.

Fans do that nowadays, and even not the fans.

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: @YusMy

amazing cover :D

thanks for sharing sis :')

anyway...I just finished watching 10th episode of showtime and laughed like crazy with Tao and Sehun OMG :)) :)) :))

Sehun was too busy saving Tao, he didn't have time to be scared :))

Chen was the coolest..., he even gave hotpacks to the people inside the horor house...he is such a sweetheart, I adore him :D

We deff.. need to pay more attention to Jongdae on this thread :D

Poor Tao he lost like 10 years of life inside that house LOL

Guest KoreanA

@dhebbie2t Let us just say that Xiumin was a little scared but he pratically ran through that haunted house :)) :))

I'm at 11th episode...and laughing my heart out with D.O...when he said..."We wont be able to get out today unless you ask us who is EXO's maknae!"

:)) :)) :))

OMG LMAO :)) :))

And above all it was his b-day :D

Poor baby :(

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: @dhebbie2t Let us just say that Xiumin was a little scared but he pratically ran through that haunted house :)) :))

I'm at 11th episode...and laughing my heart ot with D.O...when he said..."We wont be able to get out today unless you ask us who is EXO's maknae!"

:)) :)) :))

OMG LMAO :)) :))

And above all it was his b-day :D

Poor baby :(

Guest KoreanA

YusMY said: @KoreanA "."We wont be able to get out today unless you ask us who is EXO's maknae!"

LOL!!! if they failed in that Q also....i'm officially signing out as their fan...
:)) :))

Guest dhebbie2t

Have you guys seen Chanyeol's IG update?

He posted EXO-K

and three EXO-M, for me the three EXO-M that he posted were Tao, Chen and Xiuminie

What yah think?

Guest dhebbie2t

KoreanA said: YusMY said: @KoreanA "."We wont be able to get out today unless you ask us who is EXO's maknae!"

LOL!!! if they failed in that Q also....i'm officially signing out as their fan...

Guest KoreanA

dhebbie2t said: KoreanA said: YusMY said: @KoreanA "."We wont be able to get out today unless you ask us who is EXO's maknae!"