[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[NAVER TVCAST/WEIBO] EXO POWER MV TEASER

tumblr_inline_ovrf3tiT8S1uvw73d_500.pngtumblr_inline_ovrf6m57qn1uvw73d_500.png

[+770; -2] EXO who i trust to watch

[+683; -1] It is already daebak

[+661; -1] The song is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m looking forward to the dance choreo

[+624; -1] My goodness, i was flustered because the teaser is adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought they filmed this in space ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+579; -11] EXO f*king handsome party 

[+514; -1] Daebak i like this

[+493; -1] Wow i thought the MV would be dark… This is it. This is the end. This year belongs to EXO too.

[+491; -1] Power~ Power~ My goodness i like this so much!!! As expected it’s EXO ♥

[+306; -0] The song is really good. Let’s hit it big with the repackage

[+285; -1] What sort of war concept is adorable like this? SM is really crazy. Their planning is at the professional level!!!! Their visuals are damn awesome. 

[+267; -1] I am really looking forward to the MV. I thought it would be a dark concept but this is such a plot twist. As expected of EXO! 

• [WEIBO] EXO Power Music Video teaser

- So it’s a war comedy

- Ohohohohoho, can tomorrow come faster

- Alright i have been convinced. They went through so much trouble just to save us

- I really really love this style. The melody is catchy and i’m sure it will be daebak!!! Let us meet at the youtube channel tomorrow! Fighting for the 5th consecutive daesang! This is definitely not an empty talk

- Our EXO is too handsome T_T

- I think this song sounds nicer than Kokobop

- Hun Hun, your mic is exposing your location 

- Why is Byun Baekhyun different from the rest again? I’m curious!

- My wallet is already trembling in anticipation

-  A story where 7 people are in charge of fighting while 1 person is in charge of looking pretty

- Are they going for the comedy concept this time?

- I think i can hear the glorious era of Growl 2.0

- SM’s MV is really unique

- Why is Kai’s style different from the rest? The other members are all doing the comical concept, but this Ge is too serious. Looking forward to the plot twist in the full MV.

- If only they could film a movie on this…..

- D! K! S! Is! Too! Cute!!!

cr netz on exo

[NB] EXO takes it from reggae to EDM with 'Power' release

tumblr_inline_ovtbzygaUW1uvw73d_500.png

Article: "Let's fire up the night" EXO 'Power' up from reggae -> EDM

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,537, -312] EXO fighting!!!

2. [+3,226, -319] Please listen to EXO's 'Power' lots, let's love EXO ♡

3. [+3,060, -291] PO-EXO-WER dae!bak! Meow if you're a happy L

4. [+3,394, -458] Once again set for daesang ㅠㅠ ♥♥

5. [+2,933, -314] Let's go for daesang, EXO!!!

6. [+670, -72] Please listen to 'Power', it's such a clear song

7. [+651, -72] Really liking it

8. [+657, -78] The song's a lot better than I thought! Will enjoy it~

9. [+660, -82] Really liking EXO 'Power' ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+563, -50] The song is exciting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ that voice in the bride though ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I punched the air because I liked it so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

--------

[NAVER/WEIBO] EXO POWER MV

tumblr_inline_ovtbzygaUW1uvw73d_500.png

• [NAVER] Let’s burn with excitement… EXO, from reggae to EDM, Power up

[+3439; -300] EXO fighting!!!

[+3316; -443] This time too, they have the Daesang fate ㅠㅠ ♥♥

[+2849; -303] EXO let’s go for the Daesang!!!

[+628; -70] The song this time is good

[+636; -76] The song is better than i expected! It will be do great~

[+542; -48] The song is exciting. Their voices in the bridge part, what am i supposed to do ㅠㅠ I like it so much that i punched the air. EXO let’s only walk on flower roads

[+501; -43] The song is refreshing and the rhythm is good. It’ll be alright

[+460; -37] The song is really good ㅠㅠ It’s exciting! But what’s with Baekhyun at the ending part of the MV…. I thought the MV would be like war but the kids were so adorable…

[+455; -41] EXO this is great

[+348; -29] Let’s receive the Daesang, EXO

[+398; -51] The song would really appeal to the public. Please give it a listen. It’s a really good song

[+230; -12] EXO has always been experimenting different genres, but oddly they match those genres well…. Is it because of fandom’s influence? Or is it because of the artist’s talent? Anyhow i think they are an amazing group.

[+206; -9] They’ve done a sexy concept like Monster, but now they went in reverse back to level 1, with bright smiles and a cute MV to shatter fans’ hearts

Overall upvotes: +8 671

- The MV is pretty entertaining. I only realised that i was not listening to the song after i finish watching the MV hahaha

- My gosh the songs are getting more and more………

- Suho looks so handsome in specs

- I have nothing to say about Baekhyun’s scenes. He only appeared when the MV is about to end

- I do not understand the MV

- SM latest obsession is CG

- Such a comical MV, but i felt happy after watching it! I wonder what were they feeling when they were filming it

- I feel like i’ve watched an anime

- To be honest, i was laughing from start to finish hahahah this is too comical

- It’s just like a group of handsome kids playing toy guns

- Thoughts of a muggle: No matter how EXO’s popularity will be in the future, their position as the top boy group will never be shaken. Why? Because they are innovative and have trendsetter instinct. They do not do the same style again and again, but continuously challenge new things. Just this alone, they deserve the Best Group title. Every comeback is a new concept and new EXO. I wish EXO a great success!

- If you talk about playing with concepts, SM is definitely South Korea’s No. 1

- Just a look at it you could tell they spent a fortune on the CG 

- Do Kyungsoo if i didn’t know better i thought you were filming a movie. His eye gaze were executed so perfectly

-  Am i the only one who thought of Baekhyun’s light switch dance when the cat press the switch?

- I don’t think they’ll ever move on from the superpower concept

[naver] "BURNING UP EVERYTHING"... EXO, REGGAE → EDM 'POWER' UP

x-Mq7YwMCy9hdCEmy_2-KB9vdmcpc1bwUPZRRJWq
ZFyvCchB3K4aUeHpz5_TNtLP65YNiw9R7_cdbz5N

Spoiler

o7APDlepF3LLqMZqbLZBiMdfoFl2o6N69J80F9gq

(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

Untitled%2B2.jpg

original post: here

1. [+3,337, -291]
Exo fighting!!!

2. [+3,049, -295]
Please listen to Exo's Power a lot! Exo, let's love <3

3. [+2,887, -271]
PO EXO WER! Dae! Bak! <3 L's , if you're happy, let's scream

4. [+3,235, -432]
Let's get the Daesang this time too ㅠㅠ <3

5. [+2,777, -293]
Exo, let's aim for the Daesang!!!

6. [+633, -68]
Ah seriously, you have to listen to Power. They are the final bosses of refreshing songs

7. [+617, -68]
This song is good

8. [+627, -74]
The song is so much better than I thought! I'll listen to it well~

9. [+630, -78]
Exo's Power is too goodㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+532, -46]
The song is excitingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ the voice at the bridge though ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ it was so good that I raised my fist in the airㅜㅜㅜㅜ Exo, let's walk to flower pathㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[Pann] Baekhyun stakes claim to all of the remaining trophies of 2017

exo.jpeg

Pann: EXO Baekhyun's thoughtless statement "EXO will be taking everything for the second half of the year"

1. [+502, -136] The way I see it, he's not arrogant, just a thoughtless person... says things without thinking

2. [+468, -109] Meanwhile digital queens like IU are always humble..

3. [+443, -107] I've never seen other digital contenders who do better than EXO on the charts say anything like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+121, -20] Now I know why he's not on varieties

5. [+96, -8] He seems obsessed with ranks. Always saying stuff like "this is just the beginning" and now "taking everything for the second half of the year'... just stay quiet.

6. [+95, -14] I think I'd be pretty turned off if my favorite group said something like this. There are so many better ways to say it. The way he said it is just putting pressure on his fans to live up to those expectations. Think of all the fans who have to suffer to make what oppa said be true ㅠㅠ

7. [+69, -4] Don't most people say stuff like "please love our album when it's released" ㅋㅋ He's basically forcing his fans to up the competition ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+66, -5] Why would you even say that? ㅋㅋㅋ What does he even mean by it? That he's going to win all the trophies? So corny

9. [+54, -1] What's the point of saying it? He dug his own grave... fans can't defend him when he gets made fun of now.

10. [+44, -0] You can tell how arrogant he is and how much better he thinks EXO is than everyone else. It's an arrogant statement to say especially when he knows there are other artists like IU making huge comebacks at the same time. But whatever, let's just chalk it up to his arrogance and move on. I feel kind of bad for him with how obsessed he is with ranks... it's more stressful for you in the end. Are trophies really that important...

11. [+43, -12] Why does he always make it obvious that he has an empty brain

12. [+41, -1] I don't care that EXO fans took what he said as a joke, fans of other artists who are having comebacks at the same time are put off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is it okay just because his fans say it is when the rest of us are not okay with it?

-

Spoiler

exo2.jpg

Article: Baekhyun writes ambiguous post, "Please don't believe the lies"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1,144, -209] There are tons of other decent kids in EXO, I don't understand why this guy is popular. He seems like a fox;;;; his face isn't handsome either. I actually find Kyungsoo more gentle and masculine.

2. [+865, -108] Ah... that hair is so freaking weird. It obviously doesn't match him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ who does he think he is to think he can pull it off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+362, -39] Shielding his fans in case they don't give him more gifts~~~

4. [+102, -20] His manner of speech is exactly like Taeyeon's;;

5. [+81, -16] I wonder why he's popular? Has a dirty past, ugly face, not even tall, not that great of a character either

6. [+81, -17] He's such an attention wh*re... just say if something's wrong or if something's right, why be ambiguous like "don't believe the lies"

7. [+59, -10] What's up with his hair ㅋㅋ he looks like Lee Sung Mi ajumma

8. [+42, -7] Why bother saying anything if you're not going to put out a clear statement clarifying everything

10. [+41, -4] I seriously don't understand women at all... I don't get even an ounce why anyone would like him

11. [+37, -1] He was so scatterbrained and rude on 'Knowing Bros' ㅋㅋ

12. [+37, -8] It's possible to be a celebrity with those visuals? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr

[pann-choa/enter-talk] XIUMIN'S MINDSET IS SO GOOD

When he has a way to do something, he doesn't pressure others to do it his way. He just goes like "I'll do it". Seeing this side of him was really nice.
download.jsp?FileID=42584293
"I'll clean it"

And it's my first time seeing someone looking at the other person vacantly but so warmlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileID=42584294

download.jsp?FileID=42584295

By the way, I'm not a fan of EXO

post response:
[+460][-22]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 23:05 I found his care face so handsome why are they putting makeup on this person?

추천159
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 22:54 Kang Daniel was eating his sandwich so deliciously and it was so heart fluttering seeing how he didn't even budge and just looked at him with a smile f****ck..

추천155
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 22:52 Me too I was hit by this sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋ the impact of the muggle kingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

추천131
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 22:59Wow when I saw him taking the pillow's corners I felt a sense of shame...... I just thought to myself "why is Minseok living life so restlessly.."ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

추천46
반대1

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.06 10:24 For real... I understand why people call him the muggle king... ㅋㅋ I'm a fan of Daniel but I found Xiumin so charming ㅋㅋㅋ and he's so kindㅋㅋ but Daniel is nice tooㅠㅠ I like these two so much

추천38
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.05 23:09 Fk why don't I have anyone like that around me,,,? He's thoughtful, clean, handsome and cute.... Ah fk that person can only be Xiumin....신고하기 I seriously fell for him when I saw him sleeping...

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=42590703

추천31
반대0

[NAVER TVCAST/WEIBO] EXO POWER FIRST STAGE ON MCOUNTDOWN

[NAVER TVCAST] EXO Power first music stage

[+5645; -202] As expected of EXO!! A performance that supersedes Growl!! I couldn’t close my mouth when Kai did the spins

[+4970; -109] Power’s stage is so good ♡♡♡ The choreo and the outfits are all great ㅠㅠ The kids are so handsome 

[+4422; -93] I’m struck by awe after watching this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected of EXO. Power, let’s hit it big!!!!!

[+4249; -120] Heol Kai’s solo dance is f*cking amazing, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+3838; -90] Kyaaa as expected it’s EXO!! ㅠㅠ

[+3753; -96] Kai did the spins continuously daebak. EXO’s Power is daebak, i’m going crazy

[+3515; -94] They are full of talents ㅠㅠ I stopped breathing when Kai winked

[+2399; -36] God EXO. Today too is one of their best days

[+2329; -33] This is why people say EXO EXO~ Power~~ Power~~~

[+2166; -45] Power is seriously daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They looked really excited and happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kai’s wink at the end, i died ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[WEIBO] EXO Power comeback stage
Overall upvotes: +10 041

- I just watched the first stage. Can i rewatch it a 100 times? This is too too too too too amazing. This is the first time after Wolf and Growl that i have such a feeling, it is really power power

- This choreo is too cool

- The boys have returned ♡

- They are all soul dancers. Super amazing

- There’s no point to argue about the length of screen time and parts. EXO is a group. Let’s work hard for this repackage! They are all smiling so sweetly, i’m glad. We are one!

- There is nothing that Gold EXO’s performance can’t heal. If there is, watch the performance again

- I’m a non fan but i’m here to support EXO! I was totally hooked when i watch it the third time. The stage is really interesting!

- A comedy MV with an energetic choreo. My whole mind is full of ‘power power power’

- The group that executes handsome and cuteness to perfection

- You guys are my power!

- I love the live stages more. I can feel the passion / heart they had when they first debut

- The choreo looks like something they did on variety shows. It looks similar to the dance Chen, Chanyeol and Suho did on Weekly Idol

- Ahhhhh this is so awesome. It is more lit than the MV! I have been a fan for 5 years and i was about to leave the fandom but this live performance pulled me back!!! It has been awhile since i felt such passion while watching their videos, i love this energetic EXO!

- Truthfully, EXO is really Gold EXO! Choreo, looks, youth~ Though they are seniors already, they have a lot of areas that are better than the other boy groups out there

- Why does a factory worker uniform look so good on Gege-s!!!!

cr

====

exo.jpg

exo2.jpg

Article: "Let's fire up the night" EXO 'Power' up from reggae -> EDM

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,537, -312] EXO fighting!!!

2. [+3,226, -319] Please listen to EXO's 'Power' lots, let's love EXO ♡

3. [+3,060, -291] PO-EXO-WER dae!bak! Meow if you're a happy L

4. [+3,394, -458] Once again set for daesang ㅠㅠ ♥♥

5. [+2,933, -314] Let's go for daesang, EXO!!!

6. [+670, -72] Please listen to 'Power', it's such a clear song

7. [+651, -72] Really liking it

8. [+657, -78] The song's a lot better than I thought! Will enjoy it~

9. [+660, -82] Really liking EXO 'Power' ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. [+563, -50] The song is exciting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ that voice in the bride though ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I punched the air because I liked it so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ