[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

tumblr_npkky0XRWx1sxkftdo1_540.gif

tumblr_npkky0XRWx1sxkftdo4_540.gif

tumblr_npkky0XRWx1sxkftdo2_540.gif

tumblr_npkky0XRWx1sxkftdo3_540.gif

Baekhyun talking,Kai disagreeing and sweet baby Xiumin busy fixing his clothes and SUHO? He's like...Im not part of this group:D

Guest HildaP

ADORABLE!

tumblr_npkuda1fHk1rl8ttqo1_250.giftumblr_npkuda1fHk1rl8ttqo2_250.giftumblr_npkuda1fHk1rl8ttqo3_250.gifsweet smiling guys.:D

tumblr_npkvumCg3p1rk9qqmo1_540.gif

tumblr_npl17qcHgn1so79wuo1_540.gif

tumblr_npiybtuYtI1sgyexeo1_400.giftumblr_npiybtuYtI1sgyexeo2_400.gif

tumblr_npiybtuYtI1sgyexeo4_400.giftumblr_npiybtuYtI1sgyexeo3_400.gifLOVE YOU RIGHT!

tumblr_inline_npl1qqHMWN1rk4r8k_500.gifDADDY!

SEALED WITH A KISS

tumblr_mx76qkFTE91qlv0dfo2_500.png

tumblr_mx76qkFTE91qlv0dfo3_500.png

tumblr_mx76qkFTE91qlv0dfo1_500.png

Guest HildaP

THEY WILL MAKE GOOD DADDYS.

tumblr_nouls8Bk2h1si7uq6o1_250.giftumblr_nouls8Bk2h1si7uq6o2_250.gif

lee-hwi-jae_1429820264_supermanisback_16

love EXO!!!!! Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lu Han, Sehun, Kris ...

did the voting time is over? oh god i don't know why mnet do this to exo..but the voting line is that only for once or we can vote again for next week?

YAH its already over, Sad we endup at 2ND PLACE,

Somehow i had sense theres a alliance from other fandom by helping VIPS at the last day voting, screwed this :angry: 

CG8ADw_VIAAw4Zz.jpg

• Like 1

EXO-Ls fighting! I am sure we can bounce back very soon :D and I am sure we will all continue to support EXO regardless of this result. It is still great that we can come so close to beating a Big group like Big Bang.

Also, Sisters did you hear? EXO will appear on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook!! Can't wait! It will be great to see them on that show and see their interactions too :D​ I am sure this will help EXO's popularity even more! 
Here is the Soompi article for this:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/07/exo-confirmed-to-make-their-first-ever-appearance-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook/

• Like 1

EXO Confirmed to Make Their First-Ever Appearance on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

It has been confirmed that EXO will be making their first-ever appearance onKBS’ music program “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook!”

According to a broadcast official on June 8, EXO is set to take part in the recording for “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” this coming June 9 at the studio located in Yeouido, Seoul. This will be the group’s first time appearing on the show since their debut.

It is said that EXO is preparing to showcase their latest title track “Love Me Right,” as well as various other performances as units.

credit to soompi 

To make the mood brighter: some nice fanaccounts for Inki  :happy: 

I'm sorry they are all Chen related but that's because this translator focuses on Chen fanaccounts. (cr.hyoyeonsubs2)

FANACCOUNTS FROM INKI

(alert: TOO CUTE)

#ChenYeol joked a lot & kicked each other but PCY suddenly backhugged CHEN while dancing. JD acted shy & pretended to hold his ♥

(OH NO MY CHENYEOL)

CHEN teased SEHUN so PCY came & SeChan bullied Chen, trying to remove his clothes.Chen protected himself making an "X" w/his arms

(SECHAN please do it next time   :har: )

KAI was tired so CHEN held his face&slapped the sides lightly & massaged him.Kai pulled up Chen's kneesocks for him

(mama duck and her duckling tbh)

Tired BAEK was sitting cross-legged on the stage w/KaiLay. CHEN came & wrapped his legs around BAEK & massaged his shoulders ㅠ.ㅠ BAEK looked back at CHEN and said something to him so Chen massaged both his arms for him too
(his legs around Baek?! OH GOD my ship ;;)

CHEN hit D.O's head from behind & PCY tattled on him. D.O acted like he was gonna shoot Chen w/his hands but instead shot PCY ㅋㅋ PCY kept trying D.O to hit CHEN back but D.O just ignored him & #ChenSoo shook handsㅋㅋWhen PCY hit D.O, D.O chased him down & hit him backㅋㅋ
(ChenSoo are such a quality brotp tbh)

U could see CHEN's face in the mirror every time the door opened. He looked super happy everytime he/someone else touched his hair
 (forever side-eyeing Chen for liking that hairstyle)

There were lots of CHEN stans at the recording - taking up the entire left-side. Everytime CHEN's face appeared on the monitor, they would screech like they were dying & staff jokingly asked if they were hurt somewhereㅋㅋ
 (LOOOOOL I'd be one of those)  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:
  • Like 1

[KPKF] Chanyeol shows rude manners to Bigbang on Instagram?
1.jpeg

Chanyeol uploaded the chart without editing out Bigbang's song. When Suzy posted Only You charting high with EXO's song below it, EXO-Ls had left hateful comments on her Instagram. But on Chanyeol's Instagram, the fans are defending him.

2.jpeg

Chanyeol commented to his fans: 
"I didn't upload it to make you feel sorry... I uploaded it because I was happy to see the songs charting high during midnight!! It's an amazing accomplishment, let's enjoy it and don't frown!! :)"

3.jpeg

K-fans commented:
"VIPs, you can't say anything here... G-Dragon uploaded the chart, too :)"

4.jpeg

G-Dragon had edited out other singers' songs

-

Pann: Re-upload) A singer and the fans that don't show manners to sunbae singers at all

1. [+158, -133] Forever airhead Chanyeol

2. [+136, -11] How is Chanyeol's comment an apology to VIP? He's saying to EXO-L

3. [+125, -56] Suzy had to delete her post because she got a lot of hate. He would've deleted it if he also felt sorry

4. [+58, -12] Is Chanyeol in charge of bringing controversies for EXO? Expensive watch, putting down disabled people, dissing TVXQ & SNSD when he was a trainee, and this Instagram post ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SM needs to take Chanyeol's phone away. From my point of view, he's very likely to become a second Kangin

5. [+56, -6] Look how you guys hated Suzy, such double standards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+49, -5] I don't know about him... but I find EXO-L the stupidest. They hated Suzy so much and yet they're defending their bias when he did the exact same thing

7. [+43, -9] I'm non-fan but I honestly don't see what's wrong. I didn't look at the last pictures but I think he uploaded it without editing because the songs are between the chart. I think it'd be more weird to edit them out. Bigbang edited it out because their songs were #1,2,3,4

8. [+29, -5] He's at fault. Do you think this is OK? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop defending him. He dissed TVXQ and now he's like, "sunbae sunbae". The reality is that his music videos were filmed by the money TVXQ earned. I can't bring myself to like him

EXO Confirmed to Make Their First-Ever Appearance on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

It has been confirmed that EXO will be making their first-ever appearance onKBS’ music program “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook!”

THEY'RE GOING ON SKETCHBOOK !!  :la:  :la:

My reaction was like....

tumblr_inline_mksnpjfyU71qz4rgp.gif

To make the mood brighter: some nice fanaccounts for Inki  :happy: 

I'm sorry they are all Chen related but that's because this translator focuses on Chen fanaccounts. (cr.hyoyeonsubs2)

FANACCOUNTS FROM INKI

(alert: TOO CUTE)

#ChenYeol joked a lot & kicked each other but PCY suddenly backhugged CHEN while dancing. JD acted shy & pretended to hold his ♥

(OH NO MY CHENYEOL)

CHEN teased SEHUN so PCY came & SeChan bullied Chen, trying to remove his clothes.Chen protected himself making an "X" w/his arms

(SECHAN please do it next time   :har: )

KAI was tired so CHEN held his face&slapped the sides lightly & massaged him.Kai pulled up Chen's kneesocks for him

(mama duck and her duckling tbh)

Tired BAEK was sitting cross-legged on the stage w/KaiLay. CHEN came & wrapped his legs around BAEK & massaged his shoulders ㅠ.ㅠ BAEK looked back at CHEN and said something to him so Chen massaged both his arms for him too
(his legs around Baek?! OH GOD my ship ;;)

CHEN hit D.O's head from behind & PCY tattled on him. D.O acted like he was gonna shoot Chen w/his hands but instead shot PCY ㅋㅋ PCY kept trying D.O to hit CHEN back but D.O just ignored him & #ChenSoo shook handsㅋㅋWhen PCY hit D.O, D.O chased him down & hit him backㅋㅋ
(ChenSoo are such a quality brotp tbh)

U could see CHEN's face in the mirror every time the door opened. He looked super happy everytime he/someone else touched his hair
 (forever side-eyeing Chen for liking that hairstyle)

There were lots of CHEN stans at the recording - taking up the entire left-side. Everytime CHEN's face appeared on the monitor, they would screech like they were dying & staff jokingly asked if they were hurt somewhereㅋㅋ
 (LOOOOOL I'd be one of those)  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

​where did i can see all the pic?any link?