[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

danielle92 said: redhill said: 
I have a bad news, bad, bad news. You may not like him (yet) but you can't deny the quizzes :) Scorpio woman is the best mate for Capricorn man, she’s the only one who can cause a fire in the heart of a cold Capricorn, one of the few people to get close to him.  “Poor” Kai, his skin will burn everywhere you’ll look. :))

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t he did not laugh eonnie, maybe he got annoyed instead because I deliver my message in a bit rude way, (sorry oppa) because I am really annoyed because I can't see my EXO oppars

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t eonnie, Uri Tao is injured, and the pic of him on a wheelchair is recent, I thought that photo was before, poor Tao oppa, he won't be able to attend the EXO-M fansign in China, he went back to Korea for treatment

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang yeah he stepped on something during the film

whatever that thing seems like the injury is serious

his ankle is swollen

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang I am worried for KyungSoo because aside from the concerts he also need to film for his drama

his tiny body, I hope he rest well

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t the Airport Fashion is cute, yeah it is tiny, can you tell which is which? who is who?

hi, sis!sis @dhebbie and sis @hajiwonsarang, that thing of you being from the same country is so funny! That's why you are always tunned at the same time and go to full speed! But 3a.m? little sis, go to sleep! Listen to your unnie! You have to sleep to look good for the boys, our 12 and the other, if you're still "sexy, free & single"  :)) (actually, I'm wearing a "Sexy, Free & Single" SJ t-shirt now!, ok, off topic!)Here it's almost 10p.m. I had my dinner and came to check in before checking out!Poor Tao got hurt in the jungle! Someone call the doctor!sis @Hilda, I miss your posts. Though I also don't post much, yours were the first posts I followed religiously when I joined and I miss that.Well, little sis, keep posting and dream with our guys. I'll try to do the same here. I'll watch some kdrama and see some MVs.To wrap the day, here's my (our) sweetie...saraghe!-Lay-exo-m-32883048-250-375.jpg140421-lay-exo-new-picture-for-lotte-dut18c9664f635b90ee59899c0dd546dd0f.jpgrender___png__exo_s_lay__by_exotic_shinn

Guest danielle92

dhebbie2t said: danielle92 said: Kai is handsome, his eyes are a warm brown, the color of a rich coffee bean …. but he has to be beautiful in a purely masculine way to move “my tail”.  I think he’s a great dancer, not because of his good technique but because of his passion for dancing, his body IS the music and the essence of his dance is the landscape of his soul. 

I can understand all those girls who chose him as their bias, but he cannot be mine.

Maybe if I see him face to face I could change my mind :)

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang no I can't

lol

=))

Let's enlarge it on our computer and let's help each other determine who is who

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t so this are we going to do now? this little pic will move the page again for sure

Guest hajiwonsarang

PaulaL said: hi, sis!sis @dhebbie and sis @hajiwonsarang, that thing of you being from the same country is so funny! That's why you are always tunned at the same time and go to full speed! But 3a.m? little sis, go to sleep! Listen to your unnie! You have to sleep to look good for the boys, our 12 and the other, if you're still "sexy, free & single"  :)) (actually, I'm wearing a "Sexy, Free & Single" SJ t-shirt now!, ok, off topic!)Here it's almost 10p.m. I had my dinner and came to check in before checking out!Poor Tao got hurt in the jungle! Someone call the doctor!sis @Hilda, I miss your posts. Though I also don't post much, yours were the first posts I followed religiously when I joined and I miss that.Well, little sis, keep posting and dream with our guys. I'll try to do the same here. I'll watch some kdrama and see some MVs.To wrap the day, here's my (our) sweetie...saraghe!-Lay-exo-m-32883048-250-375.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

PaulaL said: hi, sis!sis @dhebbie and sis @hajiwonsarang, that thing of you being from the same country is so funny! That's why you are always tunned at the same time and go to full speed! But 3a.m? little sis, go to sleep! Listen to your unnie! You have to sleep to look good for the boys, our 12 and the other, if you're still "sexy, free & single"  :)) (actually, I'm wearing a "Sexy, Free & Single" SJ t-shirt now!, ok, off topic!)Here it's almost 10p.m. I had my dinner and came to check in before checking out!Poor Tao got hurt in the jungle! Someone call the doctor!sis @Hilda, I miss your posts. Though I also don't post much, yours were the first posts I followed religiously when I joined and I miss that.Well, little sis, keep posting and dream with our guys. I'll try to do the same here. I'll watch some kdrama and see some MVs.To wrap the day, here's my (our) sweetie...saraghe!-Lay-exo-m-32883048-250-375.jpg