[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: sis @dhebbie2t   I LOVE YOU TOO :D  I just had to laugh when you said "But I guess for me it breaks a billion pieces, because I can't see the picture huhuhu" Its a fan who is crying because she knows her bias loves this girl and that she(us) cannot compete with her. And she says how lucky is the girl he will choose.Sad,sad :((

Guest dhebbie2t

My KyungSoo went to BaekHyun's musical
 just wondering why just him? inspite of his busy schedule because of Filming a drama.
And he is so cute that night because he was on a hoodie and didn't take it off till the play ends.
What??? He looks like a baby on that hoodie
cute

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said:

and I will leave with this photo of my sweet devilish Minseok.

Guest dhebbie2t

Sis @luehoney thank you sooo much for the updates and pictures
You've been busy doing these stuff
Again From The Bottom Of My Heart ( not broken) THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU SIS

Guest luehoney

@dhebbie2t.. LOL.. no need to thank me sis! I'm just updating once in a while. I will not have time once the new semester starts in September..I love you too sis!! I love all of you guys here!
BTW, today is Lay's mom's birthday!! She updated her weibo too.
BsHgsXkCcAAYz2-.jpg

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: ooohhh  @cupdaddy   only Kai is hot???? No way sis...my Xiumin,Lay,Tao,even our happy virus at times can look hot...so noooo :-O :-O  there is more than one hot sexy man in there!!!! :x Specially my sweetheart >:D< Im going to tell him he IS the sexiest one of them all!!!! That way he can sleep tonight.

Guest dhebbie2t

@luehoney chincha?

Omo, then let's great LAY'S MOM then

To LAY'S MOM SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA OMMONIE

<:-P   <:-P   <:-P   <:-P

Guest luehoney

Yixing's mom said that one day there will be a handsome charming prince who will come & accompany you. She wished the fans to always be happy!
Waaaa... thank you Lay's mom... Happy Birthday! Saengil Chukahae!

Guest hajiwonsarang

Hello sisters, just wanna say hello before I will go to bed because it is already 1:36 am here, my mom might scold me again. (joke), our baekhyun has his musical started already and kyungsoo went to see the first stage. that's nice of him.

Guest dhebbie2t

@luehoney waaaaaah

his mom is right

Yixing is a wonderful person and we know that Yixing loves his fans

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang wow, you're still up?

it's late night

you don't have school tomorrow?

you better go to sleep now dongsaeng before your mom catch you

LOL

chayga :-h

Guest dhebbie2t

WOW

I didn't notice that we already reached 240 pages

congratulations to us

LOL

Let's celebrate

kekekeke

Guest dhebbie2t

Sisters have you heard that the The Lost Planet in Taiwan will be for 4 days
WOW. that's a lot
I am jealous with those Taiwanese people
seems like they will visit the whole provinces there
lol

Guest HildaP

luehoney said: Yixing's mom said that one day there will be a handsome charming prince who will come & accompany you. She wished the fans to always be happy!

Guest hajiwonsarang

@dhebbie2t yeah unnie, miyanhae I am still up this late night, I am sneaking here in my CP just to visit this thread, because I miss you sisters..mwaah

Guest dhebbie2t

HildaP said: luehoney said: Yixing's mom said that one day there will be a handsome charming prince who will come & accompany you. She wished the fans to always be happy!

Guest dhebbie2t

@hajiwonsarang Ehy, you don't have school tomorrow?
You need to listen to your mom dear
kekeke...so you better sleep now

Guest HildaP

hello @hajiwonsarang   its going to take me some time to learn your name ;) glad to have you in our sisterhood.

This is another commercial video our guys made for Nature Republic

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/07/exo-are-romantic-guys-in-teaser-of.html

I was wondering if any of you sisters know if any of the merchandise the guys advertise they get to keep? I was wondering...the airport photos are also to advertise certain name brands of shoes,clothing...travel bags etc...very expensive items...wonder if they keep them?

OOOHHHH my heart sometimes cannot take their hotness....sigh,sigh...they are so beautiful.

Guest HildaP

sis @dhebbie2t.....here you go hon.

http://www.ttwigo.com/ nice articles here.

director of musical “Singin’ In the The Rain” posted pictures on his Instagram on May 14, that show the situation of the musical’s practice routine.

What special is that the picture shows Super Junior’s Kyuhyun who acts as the lead role, Don Lockwood. In the first picture the maknae of Super Junior is seen sitting with an intense look while holding his script. The second picture, however, shows him practicing his tap dance, with real tap shoes.

Fans have been showing a big expectation for his dance, as the SM C&C, the subordinate company of SM Entertainment who produce this musical promise to bring a different musical show, completed by an artificial rain along its scenes. There is even a caution message in the ticketing site, saying audience who sit in the front row might get wet due to the “rain”

Kyuhyun’s first performance will kick off on Saturday, June 7, to be followed on June 8, 12, 13, 14,15, 19, and 20.

164858138_10.jpg