[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest frozenintime

Here is another translation:
"The road is long, you can go anywhere you want, and no one can make the decision for others. The truth is, the public is always in the dark. Maybe the public will feel for the minority party, but that's not the truth. Only we, the people going through all this, know the truth. Like us 11 members, our SM company and staff. But outside of that, people are mixing up good and bad. You guys won't know the feeling of being betrayed by someone, the feeling of everyone siding with the person who betrayed you. You can have your own opinions and viewpoints, but I want to say this - the truth about right and wrong is clear. Our consciences are clear."

most heartbreaking..Huang Zitao.. from today onwards...you are not my son anymore.. you are just tao, exo de tao. 
BnrSMrxIYAA1GDT.jpg

BnrUe_aIAAAPPXi.jpg:large

cr. cherry.
part 2 (its a very long post)BnrWd_CIYAAyue-.jpg
BnrXajyCUAA2m8o.jpg

hope this post is manipulated one... i dont want to accept the truth that tao actually said this. 

Guest frozenintime

I don't know what to think anymore... but I think it's SM's plan to make Kris look bad, like he just left exo for no reason. So I am going to keep my faith in Kris!

Guest sambolas

I'm sure everything they might say publicly now was/is/will be manipulated.
No matter who is wrong or right, SM just can't let them support publicly Kris. It would only deserve them. Right now, what SM needs is compassion and the same goes for EXO, if they don't want to be too criticised they have to say they were backstabbed and that, poor them, they will have to work even harder.
THe thing is, we just can't know the truth about what really happened. Maybe Kris did talked about it before but they failed to reach an agreement so it was finally exposed in the worst time.
Even the fact that it is exposed now coulkd be manipulated, Kris becomes a betrayer, an unfaithful and ungrateful selfish man, EXO and SM become the poor victims of the scheme but they will work very hard and so on...

I can hardly believe SM didn't hear about that beforehand, they are always on the boys back, checking everything and controling their lives, especially if Kris  he did run away before. SO how could they miss such a thing??

About the slave contracts, why would they stop doing it?? most of their idols don't complain so it works well. And the very few who did, no matter how succesful they became still have troubles with them so it doesn't encourage the others to fight.

I personnally really respect people who stand and fight for what they believe is their rights, especially in a country where hierarchy is so important. If Kris thinks they didn't respect his rights, then it is perfectly fine for him to go fight for it.

Guest frozenintime

So Tao updated his weibo saying it was him on insta, and now the weibo posts are deleted. Very fishy. Also people are saying that Chanyeol's post was during the mcountdown peformance.
I don't trust SM one second..

Guest frozenintime

suriji said: frozenintime said: So Tao updated his weibo saying it was him on insta, and now the weibo posts are deleted. Very fishy. Also people are saying that Chanyeol's post was during the mcountdown peformance.
I don't trust SM one second..

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.... this made me smile.. SM SO STUPID!! 
RuiRui ♡ ‏@taohae  9 mins

on tao's weibo posts there were locations and fans looked into those locations and they were posted from daejeon which is in the mountains

huang ⚡ ‏@aishitaoru  7 mins

TAO CLIMBED THE MOUNTAINS TO POST ON WEIBO GUYS

so funneh... even if its truly tao.. *bcoz sometimes the location just messed up and being stupid* *slap myself* wake up!! DO NOT FALL INTO SM DIRTY TRICK!!! THEY WANTED TO DIVIDE US!! 

but.. this really made me laugh.. that's so funny..

OMG.. IMGOININSANE... BYE NORMAL LIFE

Guest C Yuan

Can we all just take a moment for Suho, who showed up alone to collect the M!Countdown trophy?Junmyeon really is our Suho <3
Remember EXO's first win? Suho cried we laughed.EXO's third win for overdose...Suho laughed, we cried.

Guest frozenintime

But maybe it was already a sign that Kris shared his dorm with a manager, and not with his fellow members. 

Guest malado

Kris left Exo I am super-disgusted for him if he was there it was to become a singer and SM to break his dreams

Guest zoek

I don't know what to believe anymore! Everyone is saying that the posts are being control by SM!!! I don't even know what to make of everything! And the one thing I don't get is the whole Onew and Seohyun unfollowing smtownglobal?!? That one I just don't get at all! 
I also saw Suho's acceptance speech and him having to stand by himself there on the stage for the encore. It was just sad! Oh man I wonder what will happen with Exo!

Guest monarchbeat

I'm really curious that how much media is telling the truth. I don't know what to believe and I'm disappointed about SM. What do you think is going to happen?