Gundam Seed CE73 Stargazer OVA

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ i think the forces who beleived in Zala defected the main zaft?

prob change signatures so normal zaft cant pick them up

like what Lacus did with the Eternal ship , none of the Zakus picked it up unless they got extremeley close

Mudies Death

3 Bucues attacked her.. and savaged her to death

like 3 attack dogs on a human , you saw her die in pain

YAy ZAFT :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Update 8/29

sorry for the lazy update of me!! lol anyway i just upload ep 2 so enjoy watching it and also news about ep 3 got delay so here why ep 3 got delay:

Stargazer Stage 3 delayed

The Bandai Channel put up a notice saying that the 3rd episode of Stargazer will be delayed until September 29th.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Ep 3 is also delayed because of Verde Busters voice actor

got severly damaged in a Car accident , so there will be a bit of a change

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Mudies Death

3 Bucues attacked her.. and savaged her to death

like 3 attack dogs on a human , you saw her die in pain

YAy ZAFT :)

All of a sudden, I don't think Extended Naturals are so tough anymore =(

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ Muddie , Sven and Shaz

arent Extended or druggies

they have only been mind raped but not into extended testing

• 1 month later...
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Update 10/08

Update of Strgazer from Gunota:

UT-1D Civilian Astray DSSD Custom:

civilianastray.jpg

"The Civilian Astray DSSD Custom is a mobile suit owned by the deep-space surveying & development organization DSSD. The unit itself, which has the potential for self-defense & operating in the void of space, is a multipurpose model civilian machine to the extent that the model number 'UT' designates utility. DSSD obtained these units with the cooperation of the Junk Guild and Orb engineers who fled Morgenroete, Inc. because of the Alliance in the previous great war. The ones used as basis for development are the Morgenroete prototype mobile suit MBF-P series and the space-use M1A Astray. The head, with an optical sensor upgraded to high-precision to meet DSSD's requested specifications, has a unique appearance due to the special visor for preventing collisions with micro-debris. The V-style antenna is of a detailed, propulsion regulateable type with the thruster group arranged in a simple, integrated antenna system. Together with the M1A's high AMBAC traceability, it has a subtle yet responsive high mobility capability. Its characteristic thrusters centered on the back are an electromagnetic propulsion system precusor to the Voiture Lumiere."

Episode 3 is out on RAW!!!

Stargazer ep 3 torrent

and for the sub ver. on ep3 will coming soon!!! BE PATIENT PPL!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

News Update 10/26/06

Source: Gunota Headlines

Article: Stargazer site update

Url: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_aeug_a...044060405377912

Date: Mon. October 09, 2006

The official site added info to it GSX-401FW Stargazer profile:

"The back-equipped Voiture Lumiere is an interplanetary thruster and a revolutionary propulsion system the Stargazer, developed with the intent of forging through vast solar system regions, is equipped with to make voyages into interplanetary space unaided. Named after 'radiant bearer' in French (note: the exact English wording of this is very debateable), from the ring-shaped structure, which freely transforms by means of a variable arm mechanism, the system generates thrust with high amounts of g's for long periods of time, accompanied by a vivid luminescent phenomenon."

Comment:

Major fail for the attempt to use French vocabulary. "Voiture Lumière" litterally means, "Motorcar (of) Light". "Radiant bearer" in French would be "porteur de lumière". "Voiture" means "car," not "bearer."

...Whatever, huh?

*goes back to comp school*

Update Again

Source: Gunota Headlines

Articles: Stargazer DVD news

Date: Oct 24, 2006

url: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_aeug_a...169374471903000

Few days ago, Sunrise mentioned additional new footage will be included in the Stargazer DVD version.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Can you please reupload episode 2 of stargazer? :D

i will try to reup ep2 for you! =D

EDIT!!!!

Update 11/12

Well ep 3 is finally out on sub ver. by Mendio - Fansub group, and thanks to them, i finally i going to watch it MWAHAHAHA!!! anyway i will try to reup ep 1 + ep 2, if i can and then i will upload ep 3!! =D so it will take some time alright! =D

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

yay finally!! i can watch it and know what happens.. though ive been spoiled lol

lol actually right now i reuploading ep1 and ep 2 so later on tonight i uploading ep 3!! =D

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

a very quick update: just finishing uploading ep 3 "the subbed ver." so this is the last ep of the show, so i hope that every gundam fan enjoy watching it!! =D

Phantom Pain getting owned by a natural just sounds odd to me.

but stargazer can kick some major richard simmons.

thats what happen when your over-confident and the 2 in buster and duel...though the one in duel for pwned big time

but i hate to see the new buster (i like the design) get pwned like that ... *sigh*

Archived