usagi-ayumi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey my beauty,

been a while since i did an update, today isn't a revlon update... but a nail polish thinning saver.
you can always use nail polish thinner, but have anyone ever noticed what it contains?
that's right isopropyl alcohol, but how can isopropyl alcohol be a nail polish thinner, there are high contains isopropyl alcohol you can get at drug store 99% and mix it into your thicken polish or let it sit there for hours... the color won't slip. don't worry tried it on four to six bottles of polish that is thicken.. "revlon" and it works perfectly.
give it a try.

Usagi~

• 3 weeks later...

been a while since i updated this part of the page as i have been doing a lot of other projects and dropping this topic out, right now i am having some issues with my contacts with some people so i might not be updating as much due to "someone" who has been dropping me out on things.please don't worry i will be updating new released products from revlon like before, but i might be a lot lot slower while i do other important projects on hand right now.excuse the fact that i have been gone for almost 4 to 6 months without any updates due to some bug issues. be back soon and i promise with new products and reviews / help tips as well.

Archived