[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kat_t -  my heart is stronger will  than my brains! Lol!  My brains said I must  continue watching the drama only if I already know that there many happy and romantic events of the two. But my heart won and so again this morning, I work up early and watched. My husband had to tell me that I may be late for work and that was the only time I closed my computer and hurried to take my shower, etc. to prepare for work. Talk of kdrama addiction!  I stopped taking the lessons but I will resume summer. If it just a break for myself. From work at 5:30 p.m. I proceed to my class which runs from 7 to 9 and then drive back home. On Saturdays, I have 10 to 12 classes too. I felt a bit tired and so skipped this season.

The concert is the biggest one since it has all the talents of SM Town - Super Juniior, TVXQ, ShiNee, SNSD, etc.  I am excited to see Yoona as I said since I kinda started liking her solely after watching this drama. 

I like epi 16's ending and my magic ball says that the PD may not disappoint us after all and give us a happy ending!  I hate the b mom whose face is full of botox!  The casting director made the best choice. Ilke JKS assistant. He is cute and can act well. I hope he gets another project soon.

HAHAHHAHA! exactly my point! you can never really stop it, once you peep into it, you have no other choice but to finish the entire episode! ha ha ha! True that! time goes by so fast watching kdramas! You really lost track of time! its like your stuck in your own world, fantasizing about the drama! LOLLL Ohhhh! but thats still pretty cool for you to be able to understand korean now? wait how long have u been taking classes for?? im really so jealous. If I just had more time..

Yea! Yoona wasnt really my fave from SNSD, but yea watching her in this drama, just proved how talented she really is! true that! and hopefully she gets paired up with someone as hot as JGS! :):)

Enjoy the concertttt! lucky youuuu! take lotsa pics and show it to me!

kitty99 - Oh yes! That last part of Ep 16 is just so :) :) :) :) Happily running together. Plus it gets better because Sj’s mom saw it! Oohhhh! Rub it in her face! LOL!

Sad to say its only 20 episodes, which means we’re down to last 4 episodes, but yea 24 would prolly just ruin the story! 20 sounds perfect! :D

Yea! I agree with you regarding SJ’s treatment to his father. I hope now he would realize that his father has really done nothing wrong but to continue on loving his first love besides it wasn’t his fault he ended up with Hye Jung, Hye jung was just too CLINGY! As for the parents…WAHHH!! Like what I think, I don’t think there’s a problem with those two couples ending up together. The only hurdle is HYE JUNG! Ugghh! I wish they can just have her leave or something! HA HA HA! But then again the story wont be that exciting anymore!

Guest janers

does anyone know what song plays at the end of episode 14 and at the beginning of 15? its a guy singing a ballad....its soooo good, if only I knew what it was! :)

edit: nm! i just realized someone on this page already found a 'live' type of version of it!! i wasn't reading everything on the page because I didn't want to read the spoilers! :)

Guest barbarale3

The original version of new LR song in recent episodes?

Thank you! I've been looking for this song for so long!!

OF COURSE the parents are going to sacrifice their last chance at happiness for the sake of their cheerful and ungrateful children. As a 25-year-old, I am sure that I would think this was incredibly romantic, and only right and fair.

But since I'm not 25 anymore, but twice that, I just think it's ridiculous. Stories like this make me cranky and defensive. Perhaps I am just not cut out for melodrama, no matter how beautifully photographed.

Guest CharmChaser

Hi! new here...

KBS will extend this drama right?

I thought episode 16 was the ending. It left me hanging.

Just how many more episodes Love Rain will have?

Guest QueChill

Hi! new here...

KBS will extend this drama right?

I thought episode 16 was the ending. It left me hanging.

Just how many more episodes Love Rain will have?

nvr heard bout ep 16 is ending...

mostly heard LR airing 20 ep or 24 ep..

OF COURSE the parents are going to sacrifice their last chance at happiness for the sake of their cheerful and ungrateful children. As a 25-year-old, I am sure that I would think this was incredibly romantic, and only right and fair.

But since I'm not 25 anymore, but twice that, I just think it's ridiculous. Stories like this make me cranky and defensive. Perhaps I am just not cut out for melodrama, no matter how beautifully photographed.

I think both couple has the equal right (I mean not to give up), but I am a little bias toward the younger couple.. ^_^

I think In Ha wasted his chance same goes to YH (She never try to look for him? Or did I miss it? She didn't look for him I mean really look for him and she left IH when she thought IH read her diary and lied about his feeling? Or did I miss any episode? She was angry and she left without waiting for IH explanation and did not give him benefit of the doubt.... isn't it?

I think both couple has the equal right (I mean not to give up), but I am a little bias toward the younger couple.. ^_^

I think In Ha wasted his chance same goes to YH (She never try to look for him? Or did I miss it? She didn't look for him I mean really look for him and she left IH when she thought IH read her diary and lied about his feeling? Or did I miss any episode? She was angry and she left without waiting for IH explanation and did not give him benefit of the doubt.... isn't it?

I just forgot what episode it was, after Inha was discharged from the hospital, While they were strolling down memory lane, under the yellow umbrella, Yoon Hee told Inha she came back from the US when she got better but heard then that Inha is already married.

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episode 15-16 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episode 15-16 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4348-love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest DorkDork

Joon and Hana are aware of everything. almost everything. they know about the situation. Hana knows her mom is sick that is why she even pursued from the beginning of episode 4 to find for her mom's first love.

I dont think Hana knows that her mother is ill. She probably knows about her mother's previous illness through the diary but i doubt she knows about the blindness. If Hana knows, she would have accompanied her to the hospital and etc or Yoonhee would have told Hana its deteriorating. In ep 16, she didn't tell Hana when she was unwell, almost like hiding the truth.

She mentioned to Seo Jun that she pursued her mother's first love for her because her mother was lonely and her mother told her that Inha's memories made her happy. Its not because she is ill. SHE WAS ILL in Hana's knowledge from the diary.

AND I still don't think anyone is GOING TO DIE!!

However, the knowledge of the blindness is going to create a situation. I can see Inha regretting his decision but it doesn't mean they have to get married. Maybe the older couple will leave for the US together but not married. This allows the younger couple with still some possibility of happiness. However, until they get there. Hana will be upset again when she finds out about the illness, and unfortunately throws them to the back and forth relationship. Now, if all 4 are aware of the situation, there is opportunity for discussion. The last 4 episodes is about Hidden truth. As for SJ's mom, I dun think her bite is more than a fury.  She will probably rage for a few episodes but it wont change thing.

I think the writer will come out with a "MODERN" solution as in one dealing from the angle of this generation.

EDIT: 

I kind of went back to look at the last pages. I kind of wonder, did we watch the same drama? lol. It's either I have been watching with bad subs or some here have just watched without. Somehow our stories don't match. We all seem confused about what Hana knew, when she knew, who stayed true to their words, who kept going to and fro, who was being selfish, what inha did or knew, what Yoonhee said and did and etc.

Normally, when I watch LR real time, I am usually on twitter. JGS fans will pinkberry about Hana crying and torturing him. Yoona fans will pinkberry about Seo Jun's character, gestures and kisses. I think the last few pages of writing is pretty much a reflection of those feelings. Reading the posts, you get 90% fan mentality  and  only 10% drama watching feeling from the comments.

Honestly, every character in this drama is FLAWED. BUT THEN IS ANYONE OF US IN REAL LIFE PERFECT? That is what makes it more realistic. If Hana and Seo Jun acted exactly the way we predicted them to be, ppl will say the characters are boring and predictable. If they did, we find then annoying because they don't ACT THE WAY WE WANT THEM to be.

I guess this is why its drama. lol

i was not actually totally happy about the jung-hana running together in that bridge. okay, i smiled but then it was gone eventually.

In Ha's knowledge of their children's dating pushed him to surrender his card.

Yoon Hee didnt know about this. IF she later finds out, she will do the same.

Yoon Hee's knowledge of her illness pushed her to surrender her card.

In Ha didn't know about this. IF he later finds out, HE MAY NOT DO THE SAME.

Joon and Hana are aware of everything. almost everything. they know about the situation. Hana knows her mom is sick that is why she even pursued from the beginning of episode 4 to find for her mom's first love.

i hope the writer will address this issue between the characters, and not another mechanical plot device which is Yoon Hee's dying (or worsening sickness) that will pull them to settle with having no choice at all.

i don't see any point from hye jung to be that bitter to. just like auntie mame and tesseroo mentioned, her behavior is beyond logic. i don't understand why they keep listening to her. she needs an iron fist to tame her because she's sinking in her own quicksand.

I did not want to comment after everyone was so happy about Joon and HaNa (did not want to get bashed phew.gif ). I even stayed away from reading the comments and has not watched the latest 2 subbed episodes. blush.gif

As an "ajumma" myself, I would have preferred the older couple to get the chance to spend the rest of their lives together with their one true love ....

Thank both for your posts ... I agree with both of you

Guest DorkDork

Next week will be episode 17, four more episodes before this drama wraps up. Im a title kdrama freak for one, so im very particular about the titles and what does the drama achieved so far.  ;)

This was the conversation of Joon and Hana in episode 8, when both were caught in the rain just like in ha and yoonhee (their first meeting after 30 years)

*quoted image*

Joon hating the rainy days, and only hana loves it. If In Ha and Yoon Hee won't end up together (because the reversal effect settles in ,if later on the jung=hana gets married, they will like..in laws? :o ) , then I want to see a mature Joon-Hana couple in the end. they may have a different approach when it  comes to dating compared to what their parents did, but im hoping the writer would pass on that legacy of Love Rain ( literally referring to the song In Ha composed)  to the younger couple. Because if not, the Love Rain will pertains to In Ha and Yoon Hee alone.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Oic, but you know what, in the version that I saw, it doesn't say MOM is sick outrightly. It says Mom health is not great, which is different from sick. 

Next week will be episode 17, four more episodes before this drama wraps up. Im a title kdrama freak for one, so im very particular about the titles and what does the drama achieved so far.  ;)

This was the conversation of Joon and Hana in episode 8, when both were caught in the rain just like in ha and yoonhee (their first meeting after 30 years)

*quoted image*

Joon hating the rainy days, and only hana loves it. If In Ha and Yoon Hee won't end up together (because the reversal effect settles in ,if later on the jung=hana gets married, they will like..in laws? :o ) , then I want to see a mature Joon-Hana couple in the end. they may have a different approach when it  comes to dating compared to what their parents did, but im hoping the writer would pass on that legacy of Love Rain ( literally referring to the song In Ha composed)  to the younger couple. Because if not, the Love Rain will pertains to In Ha and Yoon Hee alone.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

OMG! I like your though Lyra! I never did think about that! but that would be awesome too! since both JKS and yoona played the young parents, the parents should now play as the older SJ and Ha Na at the end! that would totally be awesome! HAHHAHAHAH! I just wish that Ha Na and SJ learns the story behind the parents younger years! WAHHH!! 4 more episodes! I cant even think what kinda ending they are planning for this! WAHHHHHHH!

P.S. I desperately want to see the ep 17 preview!! WHYYYYYYY is there nonee???

Guest prettyoungthing

Reviews extracted from DRAMAFEVER

Worth Watching

It's the first drama in a long time that I don't feel the urge to skip parts. It's really a masterpiece, from the acting to the story I find it perfect.

Beautiful

So far so good. I feel young and in love while watching love rain. Such a beautiful story, beautiful hallyu stars, beautiful scene locations, beautiful acting and direction.

I did not want to comment after everyone was so happy about Joon and HaNa (did not want to get bashed phew.gif ). I even stayed away from reading the comments and has not watched the latest 2 subbed episodes.  blush.gif

As an "ajumma" myself, I would have preferred the older couple to get the chance to spend the rest of their lives together with their one true love ....

Thank both for your posts ... I agree with both of you

And I am just of the opposite view.  As an almost-50 year old ajumma, I think that the older couple should give way to the young ... but not quite.  I think the problem is in Korea, as the marriage registry identifies all siblings, etc. and I can see where it would be considered "incestuous" if the older couple indeed got married in Korea and younger couple wants to date and/or marry.  

I know it is harsh but the fact is if the older couple doesn't give way to the younger, then it is sentencing their children to live the same pain-filled life like the parents ... and most parents want their children to have a better life than they did.  So I think the older couple should either 1) move to the US where they can get married (and not have any registry problem) and either stay in the US (preferred) or move back to Korea (and keep their marriage a secret) or 2) live together in sin in Korea.

Guest Tarits

Hello everyone - I hope the PD, the writer or any member of the cast get to read this thread and the assumptions of the fans here ranging from  a simple imagination/guess  to the most outrageous one. The PD will be happy to know the drama has sucked us all  emotionally . But this is all in jest and for fun!  We actually cannot accurately predict the ending but I do not see it any other way except for the young lovers to end up together. One of the 3 parents or perhaps 2 will be written out of ending but if it is the B mom (b for botox but it could also mean another word that starts with the letter B) no one will raise a hand to protest. Love Rain - give us more giddy episodes please.

Archived