[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

^ likewise, for some reason I feel that this is the first drama for me to goo all giddy and addicted like this. these two are seriously toooo cute. Its not just the story but their expressions too especially hana. I can feel their happiness and how they feel from their expressions.

Although SJ is like that, i think there are moments when he's soft towards hana like when he asked whether he should go back to their place over the phone. Or in the previous episode when hana was drunk and lol scolding him he asked something like what are you talking about.

I would love for their parents to be together but with the (ex)wife in the picture, these would mean SJ and JH will have to face many obstacles, having to decide their happiness or other people's happiness i.e parents.

I think In Ha now is more aggressive and straight forward willing to hold on to his love as compared to before, well that is of course until the very last part when he and yoonhee went out (in the 70s). But I suppose thats more cause how things would have changed now as compared to then.

Old dong wook is still in love with hana??? I wonder. I hope his daughter wont turn out as a spoiled brat who would attack and verbally abuse hana once she found out about their relationship

oh btw this should explain why in the previous episode hana was wearing the ring when she supposedly lost it. its because its a couple ring so it wasnt an edit error as some of us thought. she she was wearing one and prolly kept the other in the pocket to give it to her sunbae?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benatbenat

So i guess tonight there wouldn't be any subs for episode 9 i think? tears.giftears.gif

Im stuck at episode 9, I'm going to check it every time here :D

And yes, i think this Drama is addictive enough for me,

Enough to make me check every web that had any subtitle about Love rain, and joining in the subs team too, only to watch this drama blink.gif

Guest DorkDork

So i guess tonight there wouldn't be any subs for episode 9 i think? *quoted image**quoted image*

Have you tried drama fever or viki ?

http://en.viki.com/c.../videos/67361/6

Next week?  What will happen ?

6abc4e35gw1dsb30ebnoyj.jpg

[Eng Sub] Love Rain Episode 11 Preview

http://www.youtube.c...&v=9pfMGgYExyk#!

Looks like next week will be more serious and less laughters, I really wonder how SEOJUN will react. he is obviously torn between the idea that HANA's mom is his dad's 1st love. I can't see him giving up Hana, but the parents situation does it make it awkward.Its only episode 18, what can they weave for another 10 episodes.vicx.gif

Btw, Hana mentioned that she was born in the USA. That means Yoonhee married before returning to Korea. 

Guest prettyoungthing

Not being bias but every scene YoonA is IN is worth keeping & spazzing about. It feels like she outdo herself each episode. There is always something new she offers every now and then may it be through her eyes, expressions, and bodily movements (kudos to the PD for guiding her well).

One of the most relatable scene is the "TEXTING". I bet each one of us in this generation have been through the same. Its so smart for the writer to incorporate it or choose it as a mode of "COMMUNICATION" between Hana & Joon, well again if everyone remembers if not for the "CELLPHONE" they wouldn't have met. I love the correlation, coherence, and spontaneity so far, i am hoping that they keep on track.

My clamor would be toning down the "kisses" :w00t:

So i guess tonight there wouldn't be any subs for episode 9 i think? *quoted image**quoted image*

@DorkDork - in the preview, they showed Hye Jung slapping Yoon Hee and it looked like Seo Joon saw that? Did you see that? Or maybe they just spliced the preview together so it looks like Seo Joon saw that. phew.gif I think Sun Ho is the first to figure out who Yoon Hee and In Ha are (first loves) 

The only thing I don't like so far in both this weeks episodes is Seo Joon not being clear with Mi Ho! She follows him around like a puppy and he needs to put a stop to it. He just lets her continue on with her assumptions that he likes her AND he didn't stick up for Ha Na when Mi Ho was blabbering on about who she is. dry.gif

@p!nk22 - Yes, FINALLY they solved the ring mystery! laugh.gif Who woulda thought that ring was a couple ring meant for Tae Sung? Oh, and he now knows he has competition for Ha Na! I'm curious to see if Tae Sung has called off things with his fiancee? 

Guest allygirl

thanks for all the comments, opinions, predictions etc..

i really enjoyed reading it n frequently visiting this thread..

my guess abt the ring is really correct..its a couple ring!!! yahooooooo..

Cnt wait for ep 11..seo jun x hana fighting!!

nice eps

some points (sorry if i didnt put on spoilers)

1.they became couple (but still unofficial though)

2.the rings,remember eps 6 ring that joon want to give back to hana in hotel because he thinks hana lost her ring

actually that is a couple ring (hana also have one) ,that ring originally give to taesung sunbae in japan,but after that

hana give it to joon after saying she like him and put in his finger

3.i sensed hye jung and miho do some conspiration,maybe added to obstacle in their relationship,miho maybe replaced

hyejung position as ceo in her company

4.inha and yeonhee back together,another obstacle to joon and hana

5..hana a bit jealous with miho this time

great story,great acting,great drama

I love the episode today... Joon is so sweet and Hana is cute. Kudos to the director for bringing out the best in Yoona and augmenting Jang Geun Sook's acting talent. And the oldies are making progress in "their second chance" too. They gave us cuteness and love this episode, so next week would be angst already? agghhh they should give us more of the couple's cuteness and I want to see them to build their relationship make more memories and make it stronger before the angst.

I wonder how the younger couples will cope up with it. and how will Joon take it?

1. He will be devastated and will resent his father more?

2. He will come to understand his father in time because that's how and what he feels for Hana too.

3. He will fight for their love.

and this is the only thing I can think that Hana will do, she will break up with Joon to make her mom happy.

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episode 9 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episode 9 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4348-love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest kayana20

I hate cliffhangers and it looks like it will be even better from now on. Their loveline is so romantic, feisty, and cute. Yay so happy I have watched this and I must say the chemistry is hot between them. Love my Yoona but the way she let JGS kiss her was hot.

Guest barbarale3

http://www.viki.com/channels/5269-singing-in-the-rain/videos

I think viki subs. pretty fast! They should be done with episode 10 by tonight. Can't wait :)

Guest seifer92

viki puts out one of the more accurate subs + they're really fast!

its about 50% done so far, so it'll probably be done in few hours

Hmmm ... do we already have clues for the angst/sorrows to come, which would be in line with this writer and director's previous 'season' dramas.

It's interesting that SH holding Ha Na's medical chart and saying that she should go to him for any health related issues.  And, there was a certain medical specialty textbook next to where SH was looking for his father's yearbook.

Based on the preview, it looks like the angst stuff starts next week, with the discovery about the parents. 

Sheesh, can't we enjoy, at least, a couple of more episodes with nothing but giggly and sunshiny scenes of the two of them being silly with each other?

Archived