[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DorkDork

This is the new ost and I really it. I hopefully we will have more wonderfully ost in the 2012 part.

My link

Drama lover, isn't that the song that ChangMo sang in ep1 ?

Guest prettyoungthing

Yoonhee & Hana's fashion is starting to kick - in and get noticed too :w00t:

ae_1335139263_1434716093_0.jpg

mt_1335054722_-1501945926_0.jpg

lH0WH.png

Y1a6x.png

9419ecc4a14f0b2789ca8d713e1a82c8.jpg

Hana by chunyoon

ques.jpg

tumblr_m2wntb6SsV1qd704zo2_1280.jpg

An article talking about the NGs in YoonA & JGS' kiss scene (TRANS pls.)

http://news.nate.com/view/20120423n05084

201204230901331001_1.jpg

Han Tae Sung sunbae

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

From ep 9, his secret will be revealed :mellow: He seems to be rich :phew:

WHOA!! I find him very handsome and I'm glad his character didn't disappear because I'm still hoping for him to be Ha Na's second love interest. The love triangle between Seo In, Jung Ha Na, and Han Tae Sung would be more interesting than Seo In, Jung Ha Na, and Lee Sun Ho because in the last two episodes it seems like it's Lee Sun Ho that might be involved in the love triangle.

I just watched 7 and 8 again. Question for all. How did Seo InHa know where Yoon Hee works ? she said they should not meet again, I don't see that she will tell him where she lives and work.

Do you remember in EP 2 when they all boarded the train to go to the radio competition? I THINK that was located in Cheongpyeong. When In Ha is driving and comes to a stop in front of that highway sign, it shows Cheongpyeong on the sign. So my understanding was that he was taking a trip down memory lane and traveling back to the place they went to when he sang his song for everyone. He just happens to run into her there not knowing she's now working there. I was a bit confused since it appeared he turned the opposite direction according to that sign but I could be wrong. I agree, I doubt she would tell him where she's living/working so I think he happened to go there by chance. She was given a job there by Tae Sung, we know that. 

@bigbangletsgo - You can download the episodes and the srt files here:

http://little-vince.tumblr.com/video-downloads/love-rain 

hergurlc ~ yay :w00t: you found similarities of the yellow umbrella in Autumn in my Heart (such a heart wrenching drama that was) . . . it seems that the PD's trademark is apparent in his dramas then . . . i just hope this one's not gonna end like that

prettyyoungthing ~ THANKS for all the news, i'm happy that at least such trivial things are getting noticed in the drama . . . i just hope that the drama itself would get better ratings in their country -_- . . . and about the article you want translated, have you tried google translate for it? it might be strange reading it at first but at least you get the gist of what that news is all about ^_^

ibtissam22 ~ nice pic of the InHa-YoonHee couple . . . is this in episode 9?

Guest caryl97

I've been lurking here since ep1 and i'm glad that this thread is moving faster compared to its early days of airing.

I'm really liking the whole drama because it makes me think of its story in a wider picture. Rather than just waiting for the drama to give me whatever it's trying to say, i'm also creating predictions and think deeper regarding the methaphorical scenes. (but i think this is happening to all of us)

Episode 4 is so far my favorite episode in the whole series and might also be one of the best episodes that ever happened in the drama. I keep on watching it again and again and i always tear up especially the part when the trio is already singing and yoonhee showed up and the train scene where inha is reading yoonhee's letter.by the way, the slow paced story of the 70s didn't really affect me that much.

About the present era, we're only at episode 8 and almost halfway through the whole story but there already bunch of predictions that i've read which is really possible to happen. Of course i also had mine hehe. It's obvious that from episode 9 or 10, seojun and hana will finally start a real relationship and i think taesung will be more of the rival for seojun than sunho since hana has developed feelings for the guy earlier than with seojun. And about taesung, i also think he likes hana but maybe he chose to hide his feelings and obeyed the likes of his parents to be engaged to a different girl because he is afraid that his parents might do something bad to hana since they are rich and powerful.

For the possible break up that might happen between seojun and hana because of their parents, i assume it will be hana who will initiate the break up because it she mentioned she wanted inha and yoonhee to reunite and she knows about her mother'a sickness. I don't think it's seojun who will break up with her first because it's obvious that hana will be his first love and he will realize what inha felt when he lost yoonhee. Seojun is more aggressive and maybe selfish as well than inha so he will probably won't let anything take hana away from him. Even if seojun hates yoonhee, his love for hana will overpower his hatred and he may also be afraid to be like his father who ended up to be a person with so much regrets in the past

Guest prettyoungthing

REVIEWS:

Cinematographers everywhere are shedding tears of joy~

The cinematography in this kdrama is magical & it helps create an atmosphere around the drama. The part of the drama that takes place in the 70s is typical of what you'd expect from a drama directed by Yoon Suk Ho. A slow, clam pace that maintains the viewers interest through well expressed emotions. The other part of the drama seems to be more up tempo, but still has has a certain aura that really gets your attention. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about Yoona, but things turned out really well. She fits both roles so perfectly & while I wouldn't call her an acting prodigy, she's definitely holding her own.

I have to say, Yoona certainly suits her character as the spunky daughter of Yoon Hee. I had so many doubts about her, but she’s certainly dispelled them. As for Jang Geun Suk - somehow I can’t get “Hwang Tae Kyung” out of my head, but he is a slightly better character because though Joon is arrogant, he’s not outrageous. I am in love with Oh Seung Yoon‘s character as Jo Soo – he’s got the perfect boyish, geeky assistant charm to him.

I have to admit though, seeing the older actors makes me quite excited. I know they’ll have to be mournful and sentimental to keep in line with their former 70′s selves, but these actors are such veterans that I‘m looking forward to any additional depth they may add. Jung Jin Young and Lee Mi Sook? Hells yeah!

Unfortunately – this series has not been able to pick itself up from out of the single digits in ratings. Lights and Shadows on MBC has been getting 20+% in ratings, but I’d say it’s also because it’s been around longer. Fashion King is averaging in the 10%-ile. This drama is difficult to appeal to people since the story line is suited for the older set, and yet the drama’s focus is on younger actors trying to appeal to a younger audience. It’s a difficult balancing act.

article source: asiae

Omo! Inha and Yoonhee looks so lovely... :wub:

Inha gives Yoonhee's favorite flower... ^^

I cant wait to see this scene

I knew it Seo Ingook will return and related to Changmo... argghhh... I'm so excited for his return w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

It'll be tonight guys~~~~

Just a few more hours now ^^

Jun-Hana and Changmo... oopppsss.... it's Jeon Sul now :lol:

Guest prettyoungthing

Jang Geun Suk & Yoona in Romantic 3-Stage Fountain Kiss

KBS2′s drama “Love Rain” is staging the romantic ’3-stage fountain kiss’ of Jang Geun Suk and Yoona that increases the heartbeat of viewers.

On April 23rd, 2012, the producer revealed that the 3-stage fountain kiss scene between Jang Geun Suk and Yoona in episode 9 of “Love Rain” broadcasting on April 23rd, 2012 may become one of the best famous scenes of the drama.

In the drama, Seo Joon (Jang Geun Suk) and Jung Ha Na (Yoona) stage as much as 3 sweet kisses after confirming the feelings to each other.

Although Jang Geun Suk and Yoona encountered many NGs during the filming process because of bursting into laughing, but the sweet kiss besides the dancing fountain which the two persons wholeheartedly immersed into the shooting still made the staff crews held their breath.

ead more: Jang Geun Suk & Yoona in Romantic 3-Stage Fountain Kiss | Asian Drama http://asian-drama.org/jang-geun-suk-yoona-in-romantic-3-stage-fountain-kiss/#ixzz1srXTz5ya

Viewers Want Rerun of Yoona’s Sexy Modelling Practice

The scene of “sexy styling exercise” by SNSD’s Yoona in KBS drama “Love Rain” is receiving much attention.

In episode 7 of “Love Rain” broadcast on April 16th, 2012, Seo Joon (Jang Geun Suk) entrusts Ha Na (Yoona) as model for CF.

On the day’s program, Ha Na who is chased out from the studio by Seo Joon saw a model who is filming the CF, and whims to have a practice on sexy modelling, provoking laughter.

Yoona honks the mouth and blinks the eyes, putting in effort to display her sexiness, but ultimately makes her looks even more lovely.

loverain-yoona-sexy-training.jpg

Netizens who watched the drama live said, “The sexy modelling training of Yoona is too cute!”, “Yoona’s sexy modelling training, please rerun again”, “The sexy styling training of Yoona looks even more fresh” and so on.

Read more: Viewers Want Rerun of Yoona’s Sexy Modelling Practice | Asian Drama http://asian-drama.org/viewers-want-rerun-of-yoonas-sexy-modelling-practice/#ixzz1srbBYlQi

Guest DorkDork

Kim Young Kwang Secret? 180 Flipping Charm

Actor Kim Young Kwang is showing two completely different charms in “Love Rain“.

In KBS 2TV drama “Love Rain”, Kim Young Kwang plays the role of senior of Jung Ha Na (Yoona), Han Tae Sun. The natural and unrestrained senior who is silently supporting Ha Na is unveiling his complete opposite image on episode 9 of “Love Rain” broadcasting on April 23rd, 2012. The ordinary undergraduate Tae Sung transforms to appear with gorgeous suit, what unknown secret will he brought?

Kim Young Kwang who has impressive figure of 187cm debuted as a model, and he perfectly showcases the Western style suit, displaying the charm that is completely contrary to the past image, raising the expectation of the audience.

loverain-kim-young-kwang-secret.jpg

The producer Yoon’s Color said, “The secret veil of Tae Sung, who has chic personality and works at the garden, will be lifted from Episode 9, making the plot even more tension. Please looking forward to image of Kim Young Kwang which is different from supporting Ha Na by her side silently.”

In addition, the first romantic date of Joon (Jang Geun Suk) and Ha Na in “Love Rain” is about to stage formally. The secret of Tae Sung at this time will make the plot more dramatic.

http://asian-drama.o.../#ixzz1srZceTmz

omg I cant wait. I mean I'm not ready for the kiss, I'm prolly gonna cover my eyes (or maybe just one) but gaaaah, I've been watching eps 5-8 for more than 5 times since last tuesday. Thats just how addicted I am. haha

Gosh really cant wait for how things will develop, how seo joon will be. will he be the same or will he soften up?

gahhh I cant wait for ep 9 and 10 later. hopefully before any drama (including from the sunbae), we'll get to enjoy more of seojoon and hana as a couple. hehehe. ;)

Guest DorkDork

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='23 April 2012 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1335181951' post='17733116']

. . . i really need links to watch the episode tonight . . . pls pls pls  :tears:

Guest lukalee

i found this site that is going to do LIVE RECAPS for "Love Rain" episode 10!!! http://goo.gl/ITeGu

I LOVE THIS SHOWWWWW. pls share with other Eels fans i hate searching ard for eng subs :(

Archived