• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest love.

he also came out in SNOW QUEEN with

hyunbin and sung yuri. he was the doctor

that fell in love with yuri's character, bora<3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest se7ensoul

Am I the only one who thinks that he looks Japanese? LOL! I saw him in Snow Queen. He's cute! I love those modelling pics.. but I hink he's a bit too thin..

• 1 month later...
Guest insaynxlilgrl

Ohh, I loved him in Snow Queen. :D I didn't even recognize it was him when I watched A Millionaire's First Love. He seems like a very caring guy.(: Very cute and adorable looking, but I think he's just too skinny. :mellow:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sereneryne

2007 Mnet Summer Break 20's Choice

Ha Ha (won Best Radio DJ) with Jung Ee Chul & Im Joo Hwan (as presenters)

mnet44jp4.jpg

20070821191700790821914io8.jpg

Credits: yum yum dimsum @ the korean celeb photos thread!

Guest DumboEphant

I first noticed him when he came out on Loveletter. He looks so cute that it was hard not to follow him throughout the tv show. Love the interaction between him & Chaeyeon hahaha :P Currently watching Snow Queen & he's awesome.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest chocolavie

Here's an article on Joo Hwan, DETAILED PERSONALITY of Joo Hwan that you always wanted to know :)

It was in korean, but *SANBI* translated it to english for us Joo Hwan lovers! Thank her!

Credits: Im Joo Hwan Chinese Forum & *SANBI* @ Soompi

The Chinese Forum said he has an elder sister, I think it's a younger sister.

Joo Hwan's best friend, Shin Dong Wook

Hi, thanks for sharing this greatpiece of info....

limjoohwanse8.jpg

great to know about im ju hwan and shin dong wook are best friends...

juhwan and dong wook are both very gorgeous guys ( their hotness are so underrated in soompi)

~ they must be very close since they know each other from high school that will be like almost 10 years???!!! :o

must be lucky to have each other as their buddies~ ^^

and they are really indeed...im ju hwan even blog about sdw in his cyworld and also visited sdw's fan cafe....made me so surprised....!!!

i have evidence here, he just visited his fan cafe on today!!! lol~ so cute of him

juhwandc6.jpg

credit: SDW daumcafe~marmello

• 4 weeks later...
Guest juztsayz_amm

He's so gorgeous

After i really admired him from The Snow Queen...i found that i fall in love with him several times since BoA MV(B'coz i'm Super Junior Fan i watch it coz of Donghae,A rich guyz who drive a sport car (Friend of Hyunbin fromThe millionaire's first love),Ahrang,..etc so amazing i cant remember him anyway Now i CAN REMEMBER him exactly and so crazy about him so much

Thx sereneryne,Serenity,etc for everything you share!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miss_kowalski

He's just precious, so cute and I was rooting for his character all the way in Snow Queen.

Doesn't he have any new project at all?

^^he did? but her character loved bi's character and lee ki woo liked her. im confused.

hes cute. a bit too tall and skinny. but cute.

Really? He doesn't even look like the guy...

Hrm... >_> oh wells...

but I found him extremely CUTE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jemnise

just watched Snow Queen, and i knew that this guy was familiar. hahaha watched him in Millionaire's First Love first. just so funny that he's with Hyun Bin again in Snow Queen :)but he's a cutie, not that hottie though. top skinny. :)

• 1 month later...

he's just sooooo adorable!

i cant get enough of him.. :excl:

hahaha..can somebody send me links to where i can find more pictures of his?

please and thankyou.

oh,btw i saw him on single daddy in love..well..he's really cute. ;)

Guest fieryheart

oh,btw i saw him on single daddy in love..well..he's really cute. ;)

I saw him in Single Daddy In love too.It seems he's playing the role as the brother of the main actress,Heo Yi Jae.The drama just started screening on KBSWorld so I'm gonna check it out.

Guest heimuheimu

Anyone here can find out where to donwload his 2007 drama: 심청의귀환.The.Return.Of.Sim.Chung?

Btw, MBC is preparing Korean version of Meteor Garden( from Janpanese comic ). It is said that Im juhwan is one of the hottest candidates for actting 花泽类 to korean native audience ~hoh ~expecting to watch his new plays soon~

Archived