Kim Yunjin cast of "Lost"

on the Late Show with David Letterman
Im not sure if this was posted before but I just wanted to share it with everyone.... She is really pretty and Im so happy that she is well known in America for her roll in "LOST"

Or actually, it’s “Lost’s” Yunjin Kim arriving to do the Late Show with David Letterman talk show. How gorgeous does she look in a slinky silk dress? David Letterman is a lucky bastard to get to sit across from this beautiful woman for an interview. People don’t really know this, especially in America, but Yunjin is a very popular movie star in South Korea.

yunjinkimletterman1gn5.jpg

yunjinkimletterman3wm8.jpg

yunjinkimletterman5aj4.jpg

yunjinkimletterman6el8.jpg

creds:byondhollywood.com/asiancelebs.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nacj88

WOW she looks absolutely STUNNING BUT the BAG does not go with the dress- that is a casual bag and does not match the silk silver dress she is wearing- i luv her long hair- it suits her and her legs are sooo toned- as well as her body! must be the martial arts she has taken.

wasn't she already bankin in korea? i loved her in shiri, she's definately one of the more talented actresses in korea. i wonder if she'll come back and do more movies~

anyways, she's gorgeous. nice body too

Guest t0kki

I love the show that she's in and how she has a pretty good role in it but I don't think she's pretty at all lol. The dress is pretty nice but her strapless bra is crooked :X

Archived