Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

I'm definitely another JWH and JHB lover!!! You can go to JHB's forum and see that almost all the pics I saved and posted up is JHB with JWH... They look really good together. But I think Bin looks good with most guys... I like SSK, MW, JJ, Yunho, Ryan and other guy from Princess Lulu (Ha something) going after Bin on LL.

I've uploaded Bin's 2AM MV and 2 Banjun in the JHBin forum...

Jiwon: Thanks... I bombed it... I misread one question and was clueless on another... I suck...

Guest StrawberryPunch

Awww She Soo pretty! I noticed shes brushed up on her dancing, and she looks soo cute with Woo Hyuk. I also thing Woo Hyuk looks cute with whats her name..the girl from sweets.. Really pretty, and acts really spoiled? grr cant recall her name. anyways im glade there is a hye bin thread its so hard to find stuff about her...

62q771053px.jpg

가수전혜빈이 무술 연습 중 얼굴에 상처를 입었다.

다음달 크랭크인 하는 영화를 앞두고 무술 연습에 매진하고 있던 전혜빈은 최근 뜀틀을 넘다가 넘어지며 얼굴이 매트리스에 먼저 떨어지는 사고를당했다. 이 과정에서 얼굴에 찰과상이 생겼고, 긴급히 응급실로 옮겨져 치료를 받았다.

전혜빈 소속사의 한 관계자는 "모든 스케줄이 끝난 상태이고 큰 부상이 아니라 그나마 다행이다. 일단 휴식을 취한 뒤 조만간 무술 연습을 재개할것"이라고 밝혔다.

you guys! Jeon Hye Bin got hurt! Something happened to her face! she has to cancel all activites. Can someone translate it?

Credits: Yahoo

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...021617490265233

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0216154014234b0

가수전혜빈이 무술 연습 중 얼굴에 상처를 입었다.

다음달 크랭크인 하는 영화를 앞두고 무술 연습에 매진하고 있던 전혜빈은 최근 뜀틀을 넘다가 넘어지며 얼굴이 매트리스에 먼저 떨어지는 사고를당했다. 이 과정에서 얼굴에 찰과상이 생겼고, 긴급히 응급실로 옮겨져 치료를 받았다.

전혜빈 소속사의 한 관계자는 "모든 스케줄이 끝난 상태이고 큰 부상이 아니라 그나마 다행이다. 일단 휴식을 취한 뒤 조만간 무술 연습을 재개할것"이라고 밝혔다.

Translated into:

Singer Jun Hye Bin had an injury to her face while practicing martial arts.

In a movie that will air next month, Hye Bin attempted to jump over a wall and landed face first into the mattress. There was an injury to her face as a result and she was quickly taken to a hospital where she received emergency treatment.

An affiliate of Jun Hye Bin explained that he was relieved since her schedule is practically done and it was not a big injury. She will have some time off and will resume her martial arts training later.

from the love letter thread.

Guest ryisakooguy

ahh oh no! binnie got hurt?!?!

"landed face first" ouch >_<

i hope she gets better soon. i also didnt even know shes comin out with a new movie that contains martial arts...wow watta girl :blush:

Guest sh1nhwafan

aww i hope she recovers asap=) ahh shes sooooooo pretty._.

i just rewatched flip reverse by jang woo hyuk, shes sooooo gorgeous in there. i wish the two would date LOL

Guest evelyn168

Bin fighting!!! I hope she's okay... I didn't know that she was releasing a film. No wonder she doesn't have time to go on music shows anymore... But from teh previews of LL, Bin is going to be on next week... I just hope she takes care and that the injury is rather minor.

Guest doralinz

Bin hurt while filming? the girl is very brave and very talented. Singing, dancing, acting, humour, and now martial arts? what else she didn't do? I hope she recover soon.

Isn't usually actor will be replce by other when it come to martial acts thing? I believe Bin must work really hard. I hope Bin will recover soon.

Guest star17s101

O.O bin got hurt!! *freaking out* omgsh i hope shes ok. landing on her face?? ouch! well lets all pray or hope she gets better awesome jeon hye bin fanz! and o yea..this thread is really growing..so happy that there are more bin fans.

p.s Looking forward to the new drama

Bin fighting!!! I hope she's okay... I didn't know that she was releasing a film. No wonder she doesn't have time to go on music shows anymore... But from teh previews of LL, Bin is going to be on next week... I just hope she takes care and that the injury is rather minor.

o really? i saw the preview ( like a barely showing 30 sec thing lol) and i didnt see bin..hmm..

Archived