Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuppieguppy

OMG OMG! thailand part 2 is coming out! I hope JWH picks Bin!

happy birthday sweetie.

i hope you had a wonderful day!!

yay...only two more days and loveletter comes out.

i'm always curious to watch because bin always looks so

cute in her outfits..i was looking at pictures from the

thailand specials and she was soo cutely dressed.

Thanks everyone for the Happy birthdays!

I wouldnt have contributed this much to the thread if it werent for you guys.

It isnt because of me we got to paige 25 its because of us.

Bin fans AJAAJA FIGHTING! lets make this a big thread dedicated to bin

Yes I do agree the only reason Kangjunghwa was annoying me was because she was getting in the way, but she also said this

KJH to WH: "If I gave you my phonenumber would you delete all the girls phonenumber"

KHD: "All the girls?"

KJH:"No just the girl I don't like" (she means Bin)

that kinda made me mad

but WH said no... so it was all goood.. and kjh said it was because she was getting jelous of their close relationship

I wouldnt mind Bin and Ryan eatheir. But I lovelove JHB and JWH

But SERIOUSLY~ whenever it was bins turn to do something it would alsways show Woohyuks face. And he would always be cheering a little extra harder. kinda like CLAP CLAP "WHOOOO" lololol

Im 13 now ^_^

Thanks....

Yellinoh,

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful celebration!!!

I guess I also like Bin with Ryan. But she looks better with Woo Hyuk.

I'm dying to watch the second part.

Guest yuppieguppy

Thanks everyone for the Happy birthdays!

I wouldnt have contributed this much to the thread if it werent for you guys.

It isnt because of me we got to paige 25 its because of us.

Bin fans AJAAJA FIGHTING! lets make this a big thread dedicated to bin

Yes I do agree the only reason Kangjunghwa was annoying me was because she was getting in the way, but she also said this

KJH to WH: "If I gave you my phonenumber would you delete all the girls phonenumber"

KHD: "All the girls?"

KJH:"No just the girl I don't like" (she means Bin)

that kinda made me mad

but WH said no... so it was all goood.. and kjh said it was because she was getting jelous of their close relationship

I wouldnt mind Bin and Ryan eatheir. But I lovelove JHB and JWH

But SERIOUSLY~ whenever it was bins turn to do something it would alsways show Woohyuks face. And he would always be cheering a little extra harder. kinda like CLAP CLAP "WHOOOO" lololol

Im 13 now ^_^

Thanks....

i thought what kjw said was mean.

did you see the surprised look on bin's face??

i was like awwwwwwww poor bin....kjw must have

been unhappy on the christmas xmen special as well

because bin and jwh were coupled. hehe

^ Yes, but she turned down Kimhyunjoon and went with Kah ho dong, so hmm...

haha thanks for the happy birthday

omgishhh its coming out tommorow! i really cant waittttttttttt

and u know the cool dance that JHB did on xman. Does anyone want that? Just reply here. Someone ripped it along time ago. I watch it a lottt

Guest evelyn168

I watched LL today. It was good... What I didn't like was Kang Jung Hwa going after Woo Hyuk... I thought Woo Hyuk giving the wreath to Bin was sweet but when Jung Hwa asked for the wreath, it seemed like she was playing an evil character, trying to break a couple... Haha... I guess it's because I'm rooting for Woo Hyuk-Bin couple... Haha... But what I thought was sweet was how before Ryan jumped off, he said I love you Bin!! It was so sweet of him. I love the Bokku dance near the end of the show. It was great... Bin and Chun Myung Hoon really did a great show and then the others joined in, I thought it was like a nice cheer or perf for everyone...

After this episode, I have a feeling that Bin is not going to get coupled with Woo Hyuk in the end... I think Woo Hyuk wouldn't choose between the two girls and just leave... I don't know why... I just have this weird feeling...

^ OMG the boko dance was AWESOME WITH A CAPITAL A!

And everyone started to join in!

yeah Ryan was sooo sweet. I was like awww<3

I loved it when JWH gave JHB the wreath. And JHB was like the only girl who didnt fall!

Yeah KJH did seem like an evil character, but it is scripted.

I also like the Bin+Myunghoon gang. They're soo funny together. They're loveletters mascot

Guest callalily

Yup yup yup! I agree with what you both just said... wow... just finished watching loveletter urrrgh!! lol... that KJH makes me so mad... lol... 'evil character' it's like move out of the way already! poor Bin, whenever JWH and KJH had some sort of moment, the camera always went to her and her face was sooo sad... i'm just like, awww... especially at the rose throwing ceremony where JWH gave KJH that hug, Bin's face was :( ... so sad... my face was :( too lol... KJH should seriously go with CMH, it really seems like he really really likes her... yea in the end im hoping that JWH doesn't pick anybody, i'd rather him to that instead of picking KJH!

Guest ryisakooguy

ohh man havent watched the new LL yet. cause you know me. XP

cant wait to see what happens in this weeks LL.

just watched last weeks and it looks like bin is on fire right now. her facial expression looks like "you gonna die you lil bish!" i also find it funny how she called woo hyuk a flirt. n she told him to stop flirting...hahha.

she soo brave too! mannn, i swear id be peeing my pants if i were that high. i like her jump though, using those water bottles.

kang jung hwa didnt really annoy me as much cause i find her cute...hehe. it did get on my nerves how she wants woo hyuk. i just want bin to get with woo hyuk.

anyways, i would just like to say, even though it doesnt have to do with bin, that kang ho dong is my hero. i love that guy! he screams whenever they reach the top or when they start moving again to go back down. "IM KING KONG!" <!~dang i love khd soo much! :lol:

ohh yeah when people say like 'bin and ryan' i always think you guys are talkin bout me...lol. i takes me a second that your not talkin about me. its weird cause im not use to seeing my name around here.

Guest pinklegirl007

Does anyone have the mp3 of "Bin-Go", and "Mr. Crazy" from Bin's album??? If you do can you upload it on to YSI, MU, or anything.....

Can anyone then PM it over to me????

(I accidently erased some files from my labtop... those are the two songs I really like from Bin's album besides 2am which I already have in my mp3 player... so yeah... thanks... I don't want to have to download the whole album again)

Guest doralinz

Happy belated birthday Yelinoh. Sorry, for wishing you late. Been out of internet. Sweet 13.

I like Ryan with Bin. sorry, but i prefer them.

ahh Dont get me wrong. I love Kang Jung hwa. She's really cute. I just like bin with JWH better. lol

I guess I'm to fond for bin+JWh. But I think Bin+Ryan are really cute

Loved it when Ryan said "Hyebin I love you" when he bunjee jumped

anyways cant wait till next episode

ill Upload the songs from u when I get back from school pinklegirl007

Guest Khannarii

Awww.... I want to watch too. I always liked Bin since the minute shes came out with L.U.V.

Do she have a offical forum some where? I would like to join that.

I was reading up there about Thailand special? I would like to see that.

I'm at work so, I can't fully explore this thread yet, but I will when I get the chance.

^_^

Nice to meet everyone I'm Khannarii.

Guest callalily

I was browsing the internet, and I was on a JWH fansite and I came across a bigger version of this pic of him and JHB. ^_^ Someone put the hearts on there, so cute!

d943dcb8.jpg

Hiya Khannarii! *waves* Welcome to the thread dedicated to JHB!

Awww.... I want to watch too. I always liked Bin since the minute shes came out with L.U.V.

Do she have a offical forum some where? I would like to join that.

I was reading up there about Thailand special? I would like to see that.

I'm at work so, I can't fully explore this thread yet, but I will when I get the chance.

^_^

Hello. I'm Yelin. I hope you be active in this thread. hmm no she dosnt have an offical forum. I dont think it be that big eatheir because she has so many antis >.<

I was browsing the internet, and I was on a JWH fansite and I came across a bigger version of this pic of him and JHB. ^_^ Someone put the hearts on there, so cute!

d943dcb8.jpg

Hiya Khannarii! *waves* Welcome to the thread dedicated to JHB!

i love JWH fans who love JHB!! I'm one of them ;);)

I really think JHB is so cute ^__^

i was wondering ... does she really have a thing for JWH or is it acting? :]

Well, right now in TV shows and stuph its all acting. But they did have a scandel and they are very close (you can see their chemistry in TV shows) We dont know if the rumor is true. Only they do

Guest doralinz

i've watched love letter and I really like Bin with Ryan. He seem a sweet guy. Not that i don't like jwh, but jwh more like brother to Bin and Ryan more like couple. I like the bok-ko dance too.

yelin, can i have the bin-go mp3, please. Thank you.

I've heard Bin song, 'i want to love somebody', and i think the rap is sang by Andy shinhwa, isn't? Because the voice seem like him.

Anyone watched the MBC dance battle? Hong su ah dance to Bin song two am. Now i realized that the dance is difficult because Hong su Ah seem cannot do really well like Bin. That prove that Bin can dance. It's not that Hong su ah cannot dance and i saw her dance before, she quite ok, but two am song dance is unique and it's difficult. I don't know how to put it, but once you watched it, you know. B)

Guest evelyn168

i've watched love letter and I really like Bin with Ryan. He seem a sweet guy. Not that i don't like jwh, but jwh more like brother to Bin and Ryan more like couple. I like the bok-ko dance too.

yelin, can i have the bin-go mp3, please. Thank you.

I've heard Bin song, 'i want to love somebody', and i think the rap is sang by Andy shinhwa, isn't? Because the voice seem like him.

Anyone watched the MBC dance battle? Hong su ah dance to Bin song two am. Now i realized that the dance is difficult because Hong su Ah seem cannot do really well like Bin. That prove that Bin can dance. It's not that Hong su ah cannot dance and i saw her dance before, she quite ok, but two am song dance is unique and it's difficult. I don't know how to put it, but once you watched it, you know. B)

I liked Ryan with Bin too. But Ryan is several years younger than Bin... So I think it's also again the brother-sister love... If I had to choose, I'd choose Ryan over Woo Hyuk in this episode cause Woo Hyuk hasn't done anything to show his love for Bin except for the hug in the first episode... But I'm still rooting for Woo Hyuk and Bin together cause they really are a great couple and I don't want Kang Jung Hwa with Woo Hyuk...

I heard Bin's 'I Want to Love Somebody' too. I thought it was good... Too bad it wasn't as popular as '2 AM'.

I watched the dance battle... Hong Su Ah was good... She danced better than last time... But yeah, Bin is way better. I think it's the hip movement which Hong Su Ah can't master... She doesn't know how to lock her hip, instead she sways her hips... The dance battle without Woo Hyuk was really dull... Sorry to say, the choreography for most of the dances sucked... I only like Kil Gun's and Chun Myung Hoon/Bae Sul Gi's dances...

^ wait, was their another dance battle? Or are you talking about the one last year?? If theres another one PM me the link pleaseeeeeeeee

I dont like KJH and WH eatheir. KJH looks good with hyunjoon from SS501 or Shin Hye sueng....NO YOO JAE SUK! haha she likes him soo...

JHB the top 5 people who looks good with her are

1. Jangwoohyuk

2. Lee Minwoo

3. Micky

4. Ryan

5. Yoonho/Sueng Shi Kyung

I really liked JHB and Micky in banjun drama.

I think she is a good all around entertainer toooooo.

Okay, so Minwoo said something like this on a TV show

"JHB has charm in her eyes which makes guys attention convert towards her"

I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Archived