Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinklegirl007

I just download this week's Inkigayo, and saw Bin perform her new song, "Bin-Go"!

I love that song, but the first time I saw it, I was like what the heck?? It was so different from what I was expecting to be her next song, especially different from her "2am" image!! However, I watched the performance a second time, and the song grew on me!!! I totally love her new image and song!

Also as for guys not picking her as often in variety shows, I hope its not becuase of the performance she did on the acting award show, cuz, it seemed, after that incident she is not getting picked as often. Either that, or cuz she really is dating JWH, and so the guys know that they don't have a real chance to be with her?? LOL Actually, that doesn't much sense! I don't know.....

Also Hwa-iting Jung Hye Bin!!! She really needs to get some rest... I was so shocked when she lost twice in the wrestling match this week in Love Letter!!!

Guest chaserj7

^ haha yeahhh... giving others a chance. she always wins! puhahahaha...I also think shes very bored of Loveletter...since its scripted

I just download this week's Inkigayo, and saw Bin perform her new song, "Bin-Go"!

I love that song, but the first time I saw it, I was like what the heck?? It was so different from what I was expecting to be her next song, especially different from her "2am" image!! However, I watched the performance a second time, and the song grew on me!!! I totally love her new image and song!

Also as for guys not picking her as often in variety shows, I hope its not becuase of the performance she did on the acting award show, cuz, it seemed, after that incident she is not getting picked as often. Either that, or cuz she really is dating JWH, and so the guys know that they don't have a real chance to be with her?? LOL Actually, that doesn't much sense! I don't know.....

Also Hwa-iting Jung Hye Bin!!! She really needs to get some rest... I was so shocked when she lost twice in the wrestling match this week in Love Letter!!!

Loveletters rally scripted...the rejecting thing, i think is the PDs decison!

omg can you send me the performance? I want to watch it!!! It seems soo cuteeee!~~~~

JHB has the best smile IMO. her smile its so prettty!

I love her voice too. Its deep and low. Its not squeaky nd high like some annoying girls

I like Bin after watching one drama titled "I like He,Li, .."(If I'm not mistaken).She's very talented actress. Because of her I watched Wet Dream 2. She was really cool! Can't believe, she's just 2 days younger than me. I thought she's older.

^ wow so your like a unnie to her?? THATS SO COOOOL! shes like 9-10 years older then me. yeppp shes an awesome acterss. no one should judge her on nn5 and banjun drama. but on wet dream and sangdu she was awesome!

Yepp she should really stick to acting

can anyone send me the performance of Bin-go?

Guest evelyn168

It was quite awkward for me to watch her Bin-go perfs too. I was like, why is Bin all cutey??? Then I realized, 2AM is just a dance song, that's why she had this sexy image. I think guys aren't really picking her anymore cause they know she's already taken (JWH)... Haha.. Just j/k... The last LL ep., I think everything was scripted and that Bin was sick. You can see she wasn't happy or enjoying herself at all. She always looked at other directions when the camera was on her. The only thing she really enjoyed was probably when Chun Myung Hoon and Kim Jong Min did that sexy dance... It was hilarious... Also, last week, I basically only liked Lee Sung Jin, Chun Myung Hoon and Kim Jong Min. Everyone was so boring... Also, it was scripted for her to be with Kim Jong Gook so she couldn't joke with the 3 funny guys... I also find that LL is really dull nowadays, I just hope Bin goes on different shows more... Well, what I'm hoping for is X-men or even go back to Banjun... I like her acting... I wonder if she'll be doing a new drama anytime soon.

Guest callalily

It was quite awkward for me to watch her Bin-go perfs too. I was like, why is Bin all cutey??? Then I realized, 2AM is just a dance song, that's why she had this sexy image. I think guys aren't really picking her anymore cause they know she's already taken (JWH)... Haha.. Just j/k...

yea i saw her performance of Bin-go and it was soo cute! The outfits she wore on there were soo much more different than 2am. It's a nice change though. now people can know that she's not only trying to portray the 'sexy' image, but she can also be cute too! :D

And haha... i'm really hoping that's the reason why guys aren't picking her, cuz she's taken! woohoo! :lol: well...*crosses fingers*. lol man o man i really hope they couple up for the loveletter in thailand, then it'll officially become my favorite episode, with all the fun games they would be playing, it looks like soo much fun and lots of laughs too.

I also agree how she has the best smile, and her laugh is awesome! when the camera's not on her, you could hear a laugh and u can tell that it's hers as well. lol cool cool.

Yea i really like her in banjun dramas too, hopefully she'll get back into acting...

Guest doralinz

I've read somewhere that JHB acted with Kim Ha neul in a movie call 'the Ghost", anyone know about the movie? The movie is in 2004.

Guest chaserj7

Have any of you guys noticed?? JHB is really good at glaring and the evil smile... if u watch Loveletter and the nuhnawah game lolol

haha but she has that 'naughty girl' kinda face, so that evil smile should be easy for her.. like how it's so easy for Andy to act cute, because he has a little-boy face..

now people can know that she's not only trying to portray the 'sexy' image, but she can also be cute too! :D

Yea i really like her in banjun dramas too, hopefully she'll get back into acting...

^yup.

It was quite awkward for me to watch her Bin-go perfs too. I was like, why is Bin all cutey??? Then I realized, 2AM is just a dance song, that's why she had this sexy image. I think guys aren't really picking her anymore cause they know she's already taken (JWH)... Haha.. Just j/k... The last LL ep., I think everything was scripted and that Bin was sick. You can see she wasn't happy or enjoying herself at all. She always looked at other directions when the camera was on her. The only thing she really enjoyed was probably when Chun Myung Hoon and Kim Jong Min did that sexy dance... It was hilarious... Also, last week, I basically only liked Lee Sung Jin, Chun Myung Hoon and Kim Jong Min. Everyone was so boring... Also, it was scripted for her to be with Kim Jong Gook so she couldn't joke with the 3 funny guys... I also find that LL is really dull nowadays, I just hope Bin goes on different shows more... Well, what I'm hoping for is X-men or even go back to Banjun... I like her acting... I wonder if she'll be doing a new drama anytime soon.

YEAHHHH!!!~~~ I think she rather be goofing off with chunmyunghoon and kimjongmin... Canyou send me hr Bin-go performance? I wanna watch it! Loveletter is getting boring... I only watch ir for Bin and JWH now and days.... ad chunmyunghoon and kim jong min. Bin has an adorable face! So I cant wait to watch her performances...

now people can know that she's not only trying to portray the 'sexy' image, but she can also be cute too! :D

And haha... i'm really hoping that's the reason why guys aren't picking her, cuz she's taken! woohoo! :lol: well...*crosses fingers*. lol man o man i really hope they couple up for the loveletter in thailand, then it'll officially become my favorite episode, with all the fun games they would be playing, it looks like soo much fun and lots of laughs too.

I also agree how she has the best smile, and her laugh is awesome! when the camera's not on her, you could hear a laugh and u can tell that it's hers as well. lol cool cool.

Her laugh is so unique! I love it!!! Yes that would become my favorite couple too~ I think she is taken. And I think you know who she is taken by ;)

I've read somewhere that JHB acted with Kim Ha neul in a movie call 'the Ghost", anyone know about the movie? The movie is in 2004.

I think Bin acted in a lot of things, but she wasnt the main role in any. So I dont know if she was in there. Was she????? I want to watch is then!

I really think there are to much haters in soompi. I posted the pictures I posted here (the thumbnails) in soompi korean celeb pictures. A lot of people said she looks good in the first set. Or she looks good in the first set ONLY. One said she looked bitchy. Some said shes OKAY looking, normal looking, or just ugly.

I LOVE bin in causual clothes. When she isnt in performance clothes, her clothes are awesome! I love her non performance clothes style! YOu know my avatar? Wjat sje is wearing there is my FAVORITE

Guest doralinz

Nice avatar Yelin. I like some of her cloth too. during last week ll, the dress she wear during dance with Park Jung Min is really nice, suited her dance.

She always with her mom, isn't she? when i watched happy share, she mentioned her mom and her mom even attend her performance. Nice relationship.

I've watche her performance Bin go, not bad. Cute too.

^ OMG HER MOM IS SOO FRAPPIN PRETTY! AND SHE WAS PRATICALLY CRYING BECAUSE SHE MISSED HER MOM! PUHAAHHA! Her mom is REALLY young though. And I acn tell where JHB gets her looks from. Her mom seems REALLY proud of her.. I am to

JHB FIGTHING

Thanks I like your avatar too~ its cutee. ur signature is halarious! for some reason I thought u were talking about JHB haters, but probaly not

Guest evelyn168

I've uploaded Bin's BIN-Go perf from Music Bank to YSI... I'm sorry to let you know guys, I don't know how to rip her perf... I had to upload the whole show... Anyways, here's the link and enjoy...

Oops... I forgot that no links allowed... Thanks yelinoh for reminding me... Okay, if anyone wants this PM me...

Guest koreanangel149

i just listened to her album and one of her songs sounded hecka like anyclub...iono if its a coincidence or someone copied the other...does anyone noe wut song i'm talkin about cuz iono the name and if its just a coincidence?

Thank you to evelyn168 for uploading KBS music bank for me, which had Bins song bin -go

I am uploading to filefront for you guys.

Whoever wants it Reply to this in this thread... saying you want one...

and i'll PM you ASAP

if you want one keep this in mind. I love please and thank yous. It be great telling us what you thought of this performance. This performance is live. And while your watching keep what evelyn168 said in mind

It was quite awkward for me to watch her Bin-go perfs too. I was like, why is Bin all cutey??? Then I realized, 2AM is just a dance song, that's why she had this sexy image.

AHH evelyn168! NO LINKS ALLOWED! you should edit ur post befor ehte mod catches you!

i just listened to her album and one of her songs sounded hecka like anyclub...iono if its a coincidence or someone copied the other...does anyone noe wut song i'm talkin about cuz iono the name and if its just a coincidence?

Their was a huge thread about this. I dont know what happened to it. We actually dont know for sure who copied who, because we dont know for sure what came out first. Also, if bin copied anyclub or anyclub copied hyolee then it isnt their fault unless they composed/produced the song. And I dont think they did

^ I think its back in mind. yes its back in my mind. do u want me to PM u the song?

Im just requoting what I saw in paige 20 just in case you guys missed it and want the performance

Thank you to evelyn168 for uploading KBS music bank for me, which had Bins song bin -go

I am uploading to filefront for you guys.

Whoever wants it Reply to this in this thread... saying you want one...

and i'll PM you ASAP

if you want one keep this in mind. I love please and thank yous. It be great telling us what you thought of this performance. This performance is live. And while your watching keep what evelyn168 said in mind

Archived