♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

@ soesje @Yoon Mikaeela @LittlePinky82:

Yes in the last episode of season 3 (ep 15), CL said "This is the end of not only season 3 but also the whole 2NE1 TV. There will be no more 2NE1 TV in the future" :tears: . I was shocked.

2NE1 themselves never get on variety shows, so 2NE1 TV is the only way fans see them off-stage, the only way fans keep in touch with them outside music performances. Without 2NE1 TV, I would have still mistaken CL is an arrogant girl and Bom is a quiet boring introvert lady, I wouldn't have realized that CL is instead a cute little kid and Bom is this crazy hilarious mood-maker. 2NE1 TV provides me with a lot of my favorite couples interaction, ChaeRa, Park Sisters, BomZy, Skydragon, TopBom, etc. We know 2NE1's opposite side through 2NE1 TV, know their personality in real life, their interaction with each others and with YG Family through this amazing series. I cannot imagine there is no more 2NE1 TV in the future.......

Sorry I don't want to ruin the good mood sweatingbullets.gif . Let's celebrate 2NE1 coming back to Philippines *party hard* tumblr_lwwn02X8pU1qf47t8.gif

120201 BOM Twitter Update w/ Trans

geVtM.jpg

우리 이제 필리핀가요~~~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) 출~~~바~~알~~~~~!!! 기념으로 달옹 사진을~~!!!!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We are now head~ing to the Philippines!!! ~~~(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) A photo of Darong in celebration~~!!!!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Source: Bom's Twitter

Translations via 2NE1's Facebook

Guest dragon-rider

Dara holds CL's Rillakuma !!! CHAERA ftw!!!!

93273545.jpg

Credit: creepyhahaha, DC2NE1

So Rillakuma is the second child of CL and Dara after Tamtam? w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest dragon-rider

120201 MINZY's twitter update

wWPZb.jpg

오늘도 하늘비행~~

Today I'm flying in the sky~~

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: nyldeabcd@YGLadies

They all seem very excited about the trip ^_^

120201 MINZY Twitter Update

9Dr4O.jpg

여기는 필리핀 마닐라!! 이제 슬슬 나가봐야지~^^ 아 근데 정말 덥다~휴!

Trans: In Manila, Philippines!! We're going to sight-see~ ^^ Ah, but it's really hot~ Whew!

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: welovedara@twitter

Guest cristina0422

[NEWS] 2NE1 Arrives in the Philippines

MANILA, Philippines – Popular Korean group 2NE1 is back in the Philippines.

The girl group arrived in the Philippines before noon today. The purpose of their visit to the country is not known yet though some say it’s for vacation since it’s winter in Korea.

Early this morning, 2NE1 member Park Bom tweeted that they are now headed to the Philippines.

“We are now going to the Philippines,” she posted on Twitter along with a photo of fellow 2NE1 member Sandara Park.

Upon learning of the news, Filipino fans waited at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1 to get a glimpse of the Korean pop group.

2NE1 arrived in the country at 11:27 AM via a Korean Air flight from Incheon International Airport.

Recently, Newsweek magazine featured 2NE1 as part of the emerging popularity of Korean hip-hop acts.

“While ‘K-pop’ has gained popularity as the catch-all term for a host of glossy boy and girl bands, 2NE1—with its signature tune, ‘Ugly’—represents K-hop, a budding movement that backs up its slick pop sheen with true R&B talent,” the magazine said in the article “Korean Hip-Hop: K-Hop Goes Global.”

It said K-hop is getting popular.

“Now K-hop is getting in on the act: Internet exposure helped boy band Big Bang win the World Wide Act award at the MTV Europe Music Awards last June, and MTV Iggy just crowned 2NE1 the Best New Band in the World,” the article said.

It added, “The ultimate validation for K-hop would be lifting Asian music out of its tacky stereotype and bringing it to the same level as Latin and European music on the global music scene. The early signs are promising: will.i.am has already begun working on tracks for 2NE1.”

On March 31, 2NE1 and Big Bang will perform at Springroove in Chiba, Japan. Also performing in the popular event are LMFAO and DJ David Guetta.

[sCAN] INFO] SURE Feb 2012: "Which Idol Model Best Matches With The Brand They Are Endorsing?

9VzXV.jpg

credit: welovedara

#1 Sandara Park (Etude House)

#2 Kim Hyun Joong and Seo Hyun (The Face Shop)

#3 DBSK (Missha)

#4 Nichkhun (It's Skin)

#5 Victoria (IPKN)

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

@dragon-rider,

... aish, I had never took it seriously when Chaerin said that in ep.15 (Season 3)...

I thought that there would still be next one since the 1st season, we actually never know that there will be a 2nd season right?

They were given a very sad speech in the end of season as if they would never doing it again. Yet we got season 2, and also continued the next year with season 3.

Since 2NE1 is really really rare to be upfront in variety show (I don't regret this. Having their own broadcast program is more classy, i think), therefore 2NE1TV become my only connection with them.

I just wish I still may have little hope on this.

@xtlover15 ,

Minzy is so beautiful :wub:

I want to say this for such a loong time... Thank You for your GIFs :wub: :wub:

You always provide such lovely gifs of our girls w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest cristina0422

[PHOTO] 2NE1 @ the Resorts World

caVAv.jpg

I saw Sandara Parks and 2ne1 girls here in Resorts World. Coooool!

[PHOTO] DaRin/ChaeRa @ the Resorts World

r0lrR.jpg

I think I'll answer all your questions in general. There's a camera all over Resorts World now so maybe a photoshoot. I guess. #2ne1

I'm not a fan but they are indeed beautiful! Here's another picture in Resorts World to all 2ne1 fans. :)

source: @AlphaDougie