♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

^

^

TRUE. Hahahaha! Dougie is raised beautifully. Just like her master :wub: growing up more beautiful each day.

Even though its late, but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINJI!!

I'm baacckk~

Aigoo. I miss them. I miss 2NE1!

Why there are just few fancams of their Japan concert :(

Please pity me who live in underworld tears.giftears.gif

Oh, and by the way.. Is 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Genesis Concert live or pre-recorded?

Pyeongchang in Korea right?

I thought 2NE1 is still currently in Japan.

Well, the links are immediately blocked. Damn fury.gif I was about to download it from YT. (or is it only me who saw it blocked?)

However, fortunately i did saw their performance right before its blocked in another forum.

I love their new outfit, even thought its still an uniform concept (they wore the same), but i don't know... I feel fresh when i saw them. Plus, they all had their hair tied up. Fierce and sexyy :w00t:

Just like a SEXY BUSINESS WOMEN :D

Guest cristina0422

Hi @Yoon Mikaela, it was pre-recorded, if I remember it right it was last January 17? And was just broadcasted today.

DR's post is still working.

Anyway, is it just me or fanboys is just louder than fangirls? I mean there are a lot of boys there. Gaaah! Their audience is so LOUD. And I love it! Aigoo~ those military fanboys. :wub:

They are all gorgeous! 2NE1(#2), Dara(#1) and Bom(#3) even trended in NATE earlier.

[iNFO] CL, Bom, Daesung and Taeyang will Appear in SBS K-POP Star Next Week

Bom & CL @ SBS KPOP STAR

credit:DC2NE1

CL's english comment to the contestants. :wub:

ooh...vips are fast, already in yt. keke. thanks!

Guest dragon-rider

Ahh~, Cris, I'm about to post that >"<.

Glad to see CL, Bom, Taeyang and Daesung are invited to Kpop Star. I can't wait to see the next episode ^^ Yoohoo~, YG Family.

Don't know what Mr.YG is talking about when CL is speaking English. Is it "WTH is she saying?" ? LOL just kidding.

Btw, I don't really like Bom's hair in Pyeongchang concert :sweatingbullets: . I am more used to her long thick bangs.

Guest cristina0422

Ahh~, Cris, I'm about to post that >"<.

Glad to see CL, Bom, Taeyang and Daesung are invited to Kpop Star. I can't wait to see the next episode ^^ Yoohoo~, YG Family.

Don't know what Mr.YG is talking about when CL is speaking English. Is it "WTH is she saying?" ? LOL just kidding.

Btw, I don't really like Bom's hair in Pyeongchang concert :sweatingbullets: . I am more used to her long thick bangs.

kekeke. Papa YG is really funny. I bet that is what he said too. Those contestants are lucky to be mentored by YG artists.

Guest dragon-rider

HQ Scans Of Fresh And Fierce Dara For JJ Magazine, Japan

QLazM.jpg

kOatG.jpg

wXLeo.jpg

kBcXZ.jpg

Q67xy.jpg

wnAws.jpg

Source: @spice_candy on Twitter + WeLoveDara

Taken from ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

120121 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

8oyzg.jpg

몰라~ 알쑤가 없어!!!ㅋㅋ달옹의 앵콜패션!ㅋ앵콜땐 콘서트 굿즈를 이용하여 자유로운 패션으로 무대에 서죠!오늘은 와쥐패밀리 수건으로다가~어떡게 응용할까?목에두를까 바지에 달까 머리에 쓸까?하다가 양머리로 결정!ㅋ엄정화언니 닮았나용?+.+막이뤠!^^;;이히히 몰롸아~!

I don’t know~ Really, no way of knowing!!! Ke ke Darong’s encore fashion! Ke During the concert’s encore, I had on a casual fashion using the concert goods! How should I use the ~ YG Family towel for today? Should I put it around my neck, tie it to my pants, or put it on my head? After trying things out for a while, I have finally made my decision to do sheep hairstyle! Ke Don’t I look like Uhm Jung Hwa-unnie? +.+ Right! ^^;; Ehehe I don’t knooowww~!

120122 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

gPi1l.jpg

Bare-faced Darong’s time of suffering~! Ke ke ke I was rehearsing with no make-up on (T/N: bare faced = without make up), wearing a hat and then sweating a lot while dancing… Also wore sunglasses, but while dancing, my sunglasses fell… off~!!! Unintentionally, the appearance of the “freezing”* fashion! Ke Made dancing really hard! +.+ *huffing and puffing*!!! Today, it’s the last show already~ So it’s necessary! To have fun ~ nolja!!! ^0^ Fighting!

Tags: 2NE1 can be seen on SBS now ^^ It’s the broadcast day today! **

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

120123 DARA's me2day update

OKABj.jpg

와쥐 패밀리 콘서트가 끝났습니다~!!! 짝짝짝!!!한국에서부터 일본까지..총 7회 공연이 다 끝났네요!^_^ 이번 공연을 하면서 선배님들이랑 진~짜! 많이 친해진거같아요!^0^ㅋ 넘 즐거웠고 끝난다니 아쉽네요^^;;다음 와쥐 콘서트를 기다리며..난 이만 굿밤!^.^뿅!

Tags: 좋은추억 만들고 행복한 양다라박! ㅋㅋㅋ

YG Family Concert is now finally over~!!! Clap, clap, clap!!! From Korea to Japan… A total of 7 shows all in all! ^_^ Because of these shows, I’ve rea~lly! Become a lot closer with all the seniors! ^0^ Ke Although it was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, it still feels a bit regretful that it had to end already ^^;; Already looking forward to the next YG Conert… Now I need to say good night! ^.^ Ppyong!

Tags: Sheep** Dara Park who is going to be very happy at making good memories! Ke ke ke

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OHDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

120123 MINZY Twitter Update

6FD9K.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone who wished me a happy birthday from the 18th to now~!!!

UdMLk.jpg

내가제일 좋아하는 토니토니 쵸파~ㅋㅋ역시 세봉오라버니 센스짱!! ドキドキ 베어브릭 선물해준 탑오빠~^^완전 두분 다 얼굴도+마음도 최고~>_<# 생일선물 잘 간직할게요~!!ㅎseven+T.O.P 디바팀 최고^^

The character I love most~ chopper ke ke Seven oppa is so clever!! ~ and TOP oppa gave me this bearbrick~^^ both of them are the most handsome and most kind~>_<# I'll take good care of these presents~!! seven + T.O.P diva team is the best^^

Source: Minzy's Twitter 1 | 2

Translated by: 21kristine@YGLadies.com