♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

120117 DARA's me2day update

IsdhM.jpg

올봄의 야심작! 에뛰드 스킨맑음이 2월1일! 공개됩니다~!^_^ 빠밤! 광고보고 다들 한번 따라해봐요! 아우 촉촉해요옹~ 촉촉해요옹~ 촉촉해!촉촉~해~! 촉!촉!훼!ㅋ 우린 평창에서의 올림픽성공기원 공연을 마치고 서울로 돌아가는중! 오랜만의 국내무대!닥본사해줘용~!^^

이번주 일요일 sbs에서 방송됩니당! 오랜만에 인기가요 출연! 재밌었어용! ^_^

Ambitious work for this spring! On February 1, Etude fair skin! Will be revealed to the public~! ^_^ Ppabam! All of you guys, after you finish watching the new advertisement, leave a comment! For younger, moist skin, right~ moist ~ moist ~ moist ! Moist~ure~! Moist! Moist! Moist! Ke After our successful performance at the Winter Olympics Wish Success show in Pyeongchang, we’ll be going back to Seoul! It’s been a long time since we performed on a domestic stage (T/N: Like in Korea)! Please watch out for the broadcast~! ^^

Tags: This show will be broadcasted on Sunday next week on SBS! It’s been a long time since we appeared on Inkigayo! It was really fun! ^_^

Source: Dara’s Me2Day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

Minzy's birthday is already here!!!

Happy birthday to my sweet sweet baby :wub: :wub: :wub:

tumblr_lr8vc9rneS1qghspwo1_r1_500.gif

Source: rory-girl@tumblr

tumblr_lq4sspnRsN1qd4coro1_250.gif

tumblr_lpmkzkAwFn1qb00v4.gif

Source: thepinkpopsicle@tumblr

tumblr_luzzhr0y3o1qd4coro1_500.gif

Source: monokroma@tumblr

tumblr_lulhp5CUfv1qd4coro1_250.gif

Credit: minkkiov@tumblr

120118 BOM Twitter Update

dsyND.jpg

여러부운~ o(^▽^)o 오늘은 울 막내 민지 생일이에요~~왠일루 미역국을 갑자기 끓여야 겠단 생각에 이것저것을 해봤지만…이 야밤에 재료가 없음ㅋㅋㅋ으휴…ㅠㅠ암튼 밍키야 생일을 추카추카해~~☆o(≧▽≦)oㅋㅋ

Everybody~ o(^▽^)o today is maknae Minji's b-day~~i don't know why but i suddenly want to cook her seaweed soup but…we have no ingredients and its late at nightㅋㅋㅋsigh…ㅠㅠanyway mingki happy birthday~~☆o(≧▽≦)oㅋㅋ

T/N: It's a Korean tradition to cook seaweed soup on birthdays

Source: Bom's Twitter

Translated by: 21kristine@YGLadies.com

yglupload.png

Music I Like to Pair with My Running

- Soccer Star Koo Ja-Cheol, Son Heung-Min, 2NE1, Yoo Sueng-Ho, Bang Chang-Seok -

Surprise release of their favorite song they enjoy listening to when they are running!

We asked Koo Ja-Cheol and Son Heung-Min, 2NE1, Yoo Sueng-Ho, and Bang Chang-Seok, “When you are running, what kind of music do you listen to?” Unexpectedly right from the beginning of their reply, they each gave us insight on their inner thoughts in this sudden interview! We will now present the endless hard working individuals, personal running-music playlist. ^^

# With Sandara Park it is - Katy Perry ‘I Kissed a Girl'

mnOSA.jpg

"When I am running, exciting music is the best! It [the song] is really exciting~!! Ever since this unique song came out, its been my favorite song to sing since my pre-debut days~ Next time you go running, definitely give this song a try!”

Katy Perry's 'Tuk-Tuk*' stand-out voice, attention gathering fashion sense, it is no wonder Katy Perry's 'I Kissed a Girl' occupied the Billboard Single Chart in #1 for 7 weeks with its extreme lyrics 'I kissed a girl, and I liked it'. Sandara Park tells us that she enjoyed this song during practice in her training days and still enjoys listening to it when she is running. Interestingly, Katy Perry and Sandara Park are singers commonly known to fuse music and fashion together^^ As Sandara Park continues to listen to this song, we will continue hoping to see her #1 on the US Billboard Charts soon, until then, Fighting!

# With CL it is - Omarion ‘Speedin’

YxzCI.jpg

“All of Omarion's songs are good. In the past, every time it became winter, I would go running by myself at Han River, and during those times I would always listen to this song. Even now when I listen to this song, I reminisce those times.”

Back then, in the famous boy band B2K, one of the members Omarion's 3rd Album 'Ollusion' came out containing R&B songs CL liked. CL remembers during the winters of her trainee days, how the mood of the song synced so well with his soulful voice and the R&B tempos. With the winter river wind blowing, combined with Omarian's smooth vocals and the steady tempo of the song, it created the perfect pacemaker to run.

# With Park Bom it is - Bruno Mars ‘Just the way you are’

609nP.jpg

“I do enjoy listening to fast tempo music but 'Just the Way You Are' is a perfect running song. With it's steady tempos, it creates the best and peaceful mindset music to run to.”

In Korea, after featuring in vocals parts for B.O.B's 'Nothing On You', the singer Bruno Mars became famous with the song ‘Just the Way You Are’. Park Bom recommends you listen to this song for any physical activity, and/or if you want a slow and steady running pacemaker. With ‘Just the Way You Are’ beautiful lyrics, ‘The whole world stops and stares for awhile cause girl you’re amazing just the way you are’, it generates confidence for the listener which makes it the most befitting running music.

# With Minzy it is- Usher ‘Confessions Part Ⅱ’

pphta.jpg

“Usher's Confession Album is all you need when you go running. In particular, the title song ‘Confession part Ⅱ’ is my absolute favorite song because the smooth melody makes it the most comfortable running music.”

Minzy also selected songs from Ushers 4th album, which are also well known songs, ‘Yeah!’, ‘Burn’, and ‘Caught Up’. Minzy has certainly picked an album that has no faults. Still, out of all of them ‘Confession Part II’ has the most smoothing vocals in the song. Without Gong Minzy's recommendation, we almost missed out trying this amazing song for running.

# With Son Heung-Min it is - 2NE1 ‘ I Am the Best’

471.jpg

“It's a song I frequently look for when I'm running. Whenever I listen to this song, I develop confidence in myself and keep the dream up in becoming the Worlds Top Soccer Star.”

Son Heung-Min is already known in Hamburg SV, Germany to have a very positive personality. As it turns out, one of the things that puts a smile on his face is 2NE1's song ‘I Am the Best’. These lyrics, 'Everyone can see that I am the bomb.. You might try to follow behind me but I'll only keep running forward’ fits the Soccer Star Son Heung-Min so well. "It does not mean that I think I am the best now. But it is a song that speaks of my dreams of one day becoming the best. (laughs)” Until the day he reaches the title to the top, Adidas will continue cheering him on. ^^

Did you enjoy what the celebrities picked for their running music? When you go running, do you also listen to music that give you strength? If you don't listen to boring and un-motivating songs, it will make even running in the cold winter a breeze. Whatever has motivated you to start running, we hope you will never forget and lose sight of your goals, Adidas will be by your side.

For the rest of the individuals, please check out the source. Thanks!

Source:

All Adidas

Translated by: Yoophoric @YGLadies.com

Translators notes: Sorry for the delay. Enjoy!!

*slang for unique

120117 MINZY Twitter Updates

lnBZC.png

It has been a year since I started Twitter??? I don't wanna live anymore.. time passes by so fast...

UKTu0.jpg

내일은...기대 뿅~하시길..맨션파티 18분동안있을예정~~!!<생일빵> 앙앙~# 언제할지몰라요~ㅋㅋ

Tomorrow...Please have lots of~anticipation for.. 18 minutes of Twitter Q & A party~~!! <Birthday Cake> ang ang~# I don\'t know when the Q&A will start~ㅋㅋ

Source: Minzy\'s Twitter 1 & 2

Translated by: nyldeabcd@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

120118 YG On Air Me2day update

dPtMh.jpg

[WITH]아니 무슨일로 이렇게 많은 사람들이 모여있는 걸까요? 바로 오늘 오전 2NE1이 세브란스를 방문한 현장이네요!어린이병동을 직접 찾아 친구들에게 깜짝 싸인회와 선물을 준비한 2NE1! 친구들 모두 에너지를 받아 보다 더 건강해 질 수 있기를 진심으로 기원합니다 51분전

2NE1과 YG WITH의 작은 도움으로 인공와우수술이 필요한 친구들에게 의료용 보청기를 지원하였습니다 앞으로도 YG WITH는 여러분과 함께 따뜻한 세상을 만들기 위해 노력하겠습니다

[WITH] What has happened that so many people have gathered around together? This is the scene just this morning when 2NE1 visited Severance! 2NE1 who went to the children’s ward themselves, surprising them with the gifts they prepared and giving autographs to friends! All our friends, please get lots of energy, it is our sincere prayer that you will become healthier.

Tags: 2NE1 and YG WITH will be helping little friends with medical treatments and will also support by helping with hearing aids; in the future, please anticipate YG WITH future endeavors to make the world warmer for all the friends.

Source: YG ON AIR Me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

120118 Dara's Me2day update

dPtMh.jpg

오늘 멤바들과 함께 세브란스 병원 어린이병동에 다녀왔다.귀여운 아기들을 만나서 인사도 하고 싸인도 해줬다. 너무 귀엽고 반가웠지만..마냥 미소만 나오진않앗다..어린아가들이 아픈게 너무 속상했다..다들 빨리! 건강해져서 재밋게 뛰어놀고 우리공연도 보러왔음좋겟다!!!

Tags: 오늘은 밍끼생일 귀여운 아기천사들이 밍끼생일을 축하해주엇다 ^_^ 아가들 새해엔 꼭! 건깅해져서 집으로 돌아가자!

Today, all the members went to visit the children’s ward of Severance Hospital. We met a lot of cute babies, we said our hellos, and gave our autographs. They were really cute, and it was nice to meet them, but… Though it made me smile a bit, it didn’t come out in full force.. It hurt so much to realize that these little babies were very sick.. All of you quickly! Get healthy really fast so that you can all play and run and see our performances!!!

Tags: Today is Mingkki’s birthday. We celebrated Mingkki’s birthday we very cute little angels ^_^ A new year with some babies! Headed back home after this!

Source: Dara’s me2day

Guest dragon-rider

120118 DARA's me2day update

AyznF.jpg

생일 축하합니다~! 따랑하는 밍끼의~ 생일축합니다아~! ^0^ 짝짝짝!!! 밍끼를 위해 다라언니가 준비한! 밍끼에게 딱! 어울릴만한 선물!+.+ 빠밤! 크크큭.. 그리구 당근케익과 여러가지 맛있는 음식들!^.^ 아.. 밍끼가 벌써 열아홉이라니..마니컷구나 초딩밍끼!ㅋ

Tags: 나도 밍끼의 선물 인증샷 기대해도 되에요~?!? +.+

Happy Birthday~! We love you, dear Mingkki~ Happy Birthday to you~! *clap clap clap*!!! Dara-unnie has already prepared something for our Mingkki! Perfect for Mingkki! She matches the gifts! +.+ Ppabam! *thump thump thump*.. It’s carrot cake and lots of other delicious food! ^.^ Ah.. Our Mingkki is already nineteen.. But you will always be our choding (T/N: elementary kid) Minggki! Ke

Tags: Shall I expect a certification shot from Minggki~?!?

Source: Dara’s me2day