♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest dragon-rider

120115 MINZY's twitter update (with translation)

zn9p.jpg

ke ke ke The finale, smirk… ke

Source: Minzy‘s Twitter

Translated by: EROMAKNAE

Guest dragon-rider

Fan-taken photo of CL in YGF Concert 2011:

tumblr_lxwd4qBJaq1qfcm9t.jpg

Credit: http://sforsamford.tumblr.com/post/15947986217/yg-family-concert-2011

Taken from clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

She looks like sailor moon :lol:

Guest dragon-rider

120117 DARA's me2day update

oSBGE.jpg

와우! 와쌉 평창!!! 눈앞에 펼쳐진 새하얀~ 눈!!! +.+ 유후~!!!

Wow! Wassup Pyeongchang! Revealed before my eyes is a scenery of pure white ~ snow!!! +.+ Yoohoo~!

Source: Dara’s Me2Day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Note: they have a concert in Pyeongchang today

yglupload.png

[sTYLE FILE] 111212 2NE1 Casual Chic in New York

22964204.png

Media Outlets, particularly MTV, seemed to have reported endlessly about 2NE1 in New York. Aside from destroying the stage at the MTV BNB Concert, 2NE1 also got to spend some much deserved R&R in the "City that Never Sleeps".

While in New York the girls saw some of the major sites, looking as fabulous as ever. Their casual chic style and fun tweets/me2day updates made headlines every day.

CL & Dara at the Metropolitan Museum

Though we first saw Dara's Fendi bag on 2NE1 TV and CL's Balenciaga handbag when they arrived at NAIA airport back in June and we have seen her in the Gianmarco Lorenzi steel toe boots before. However, CL's Rick Owens gray sweater coupled with the ankle-cuffed jeans, not to mention Dara's all black ensemble topped with a sleek coat, the pieces seem just right for a day of art appreciation. Looks like the girl nabbed the pricy pieces just in time as they are all currently sold out at online retailers.

Chaera at the Museum of Modern Art

For their trip to MOMA, Dara switched from and all black to a red and black look. She trades the Fendi for her Givenchy messenger bag and takes of the black jacket replacing it with her red Balmain biker jacket CL wore in 2NE1's first Japanese promotion picture. CL sports her favorite Rick Owens sneakers and a great sweater we first saw on YG On Air.

Maknaes at the Famed "LOVE" monument

Early in their trip, CL and Minzy shared some together time exploring the streets of New York. Minzy tweeted pics of them visiting various locations even the "LOVE" sign included in the collage. CL completes her look with wonderful Burburry Possum wedges (available at net-a-porter for $570USD). Minzy is rocking the Alexander McQueen Eagle Print Tee (available at farfetch for $190) with a fur coat from Balmain.

2NE1 at Central Park

While strolling on a brigde in one of the world's most famous parks, Bom was in 2NE1 favorite Balmain pieces from the girls' Lonely promotions and some not yet available to us regular people Chanel Combat Boots. Dara on the other hand left the Balmain at home opting for Chanel Cruise sneakers.

The girls have really shown how to take quality pieces and mix an match them. They have can take the same item from red carpet to park stroll in the blink of an eye.

Source: 2NE1's Twitters & Me2days

Thanks to Willa, YGL A-Team, and Coordi Nuna for the finds

Collage Credit: Willa @YGLadies.com

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

/We wrote this a while ago, but it seems I forgot to actually post it, sorry.