♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest heheomg

I don't know if these pics were posted before, but some YG love with Lee Hi:
201304081125775084_5162509e34470_59_2013
Article: 2NE1 takes a cute group shot with Lee Hi "The trendy girl"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+315, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ Cute how Park Bom's poking Lee hi's cheek

2. [+311, -23] I kinda thought that Lee Hi wouldn't be able to fit in with YG but it's good to see her fit right in ^^ Wishing the best for all

3. [+307, -21] T-ara, learn something from this...

4. [+262, -10] I want a collaboration from 2NE1 and Lee hi

5. [+237, -13] When Park Bom's face flashed on the camera in K-Pop Star, I was really surprised. She looks like herself in this photo so why does she turn into another person in front of the camera ㅜㅜ

6. [+200, -16] Put out an album already 2NE1. Yang CEO has got to be out of his mind right now.

7. [+186, -10] Sandara really is pretty... and I agree that Hi fits in with YG. I tried to imagine her in another agency and it's just hard to imagine. She's gotten a lot prettier since losing weight as well.

8. [+167, -8] Yanggoon, stop only pushing Lee Hi and promote 2NE1 too

9. [+149, -5] where is CL off to all the time

10. [+143, -31] Hi has a larger face than I thought... Dara is so pretty, different from face size alone ㅠㅠ
--------------------------------------------------------

201301021128774266_50e39c5235180.jpg
Article: 2NE1-Lee Hi snap a photo in the waiting room 'they look like one team'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+579, -31] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Hi kind of looks uncomfortable ㅋㅋㅋ but she's still cute ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+423, -28] Milk ㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+341, -30] The milk is cute ㅋㅋ both do well!
------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, some k-netizens are angry at Lee Hi because of 2ne1's continued delays:

201302021017779858_510c695e1d961_59_2013
Article: Why is Lee Hi releasing a studio album at LTE speed...?

Source:
OSEN via Nate

Article that talks about how Lee Hi is being promoted at a faster rate than other YG stars. While 2NE1 has one album five years into their career, Lee Hi is already coming out with hers. YG explains that they have an obligation to keep their promise to the public since she was a K-Pop Star. Yang CEO admits that he's paying more attention to Lee Hi because she's still a rookie while Big Bang and 2NE1 already have experience.

1. [+301, -98] Her live is still unstable. While it's Lee Hi that's more popular now, Park Jimin is the better singer. I like them both so I still wish them the best.

2. [+214, -14] Just hurry up and give us 2NE1 and Gummy's albums

3. [+205, -72] Can the next media play come in the room
- How long has it been since Kang Seung Yoon joined YG. He's never even released a single while Lee Hi is releasing one after the other with all this media play. Yang CEO is so biased..

4. [+38, -23] I don't hate Lee Hi but all of this is starting to make me hate her. What about 2NE1? Big Bang? Kang Seung Yoon? Why only Lee Hi?

5. [+34, -4] Is Kang Seung Yoon dead somewhere...

6. [+25, -7] Lee Hi's concepts turn me off. It's like they're making a child try to ooze sex appeal. It's gross. She'd do better with a ballad or a simple dance song but YG keeps pushing this image on her...

7. [+23, -3] Why does YG have so much trouble putting out albums in the order that they say they will? I've never once seen their music released on the promised date and they're always releasing articles with unconfirmed dates. What happened to Taeyang in November.. What happened to the girl group in January... Now all of a sudden it's Lee Hi?
--------------------------
Article: G-Dragon-2NE1-Lee Hi, YG makes it rain in March

1. [+643, -12] The best quote Daesung ever said: The only album I've ever seen released by its promised date was my graduation album...

2. [+549, -11] Has Taeyang's solo album flown far, far, away into the sun?

3. [+468, -18] Looking forward to GD and 2NE1!

4. [+452, -20] Lee Hi is doing better than winner Park Jimin... Park Jimin's in JYP and ㅋㅋ...

5. [+440, -12] I personally want a second GDTOP album..ㅠㅠ

6. [+362, -12] Has the Supearls disintegrated into thin air?ㅋㅋ

7. [+316, -9] 2NE1 is now getting the Big Bang treatment... Delayed album releases and less focus and attention. YG needs to take better care of their artists.

8. [+286, -6] Didn't YG say they were debuting Kang Seung Yoon in February?
- February in YG's world = around September~October

9. [+266, -4] Is he ignoring Psy's follow-up song and Taeyang's solo?

10. [+213, -10] Why did they shut up about all of the media play about their new girl group all of a sudden? And not a word about Supearls..
--------------------------------------
So apparently 2ne1 has to worry about anti journalists now? -_-  Entertainment journalism in Korea really is a joke =/

201303180810272710_1.jpg

201303180810272710_2.jpg
Article: [Photoen] 2NE1's CL ignores a fan reaching out to give her a gift

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+116, -6] Journalist, you can't go around saying false things like this! She took the gift bag as evidenced in this picture http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303180826142710

2. [+111, -6] How about you fix your typos, journalist...

3. [+79, -7] Seems like the journalist was pissed he got ignored by her. Just from the title alone, he's trying to get her hate~

4. [+18, -4] CL accepted the gift.. you can see it in another picture.

5. [+18, -3] There are going to be people who misunderstand what happened from this article title...

6. [+16, -1] Journalists have it so easy, they can just exile someone like this in the blink of an eye.

Guest heheomg

Ahh, more k-netizens bashing Park Bom ._. k-netizens are no joke >_<

201303180753502710_1.jpg
Article: [Photoen] 2NE1 Park Bom 'sexy airport fashion even in the early morning'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+34, -7] Her upper lip is about to touch her nose now.. ;;

2. [+94, -67] I wonder what Bomi ajumma lives thinking? She should act her age and practice her live. Sucking at live is one thing but she should at least not be a nuisance to the stages of others. How embarrassing was it for Psy when she went up with him for a duet at his concert without any practice at all? Didn't memorize the lyrics so all she did was mumble mumble... She didn't help but ruined the stage completely. The worth of a singer comes from not their vocal color but their live ability. Their voice is their strongest weapon and instead of managing that, she's managing the botox on her face. Sucks at live, doesn't rehearse, can't pronounce words, ruins the stages of others. Until when is she going to live as Big Bang's sister group at her age?

3. [+22, -6] Didn't her live at Psy's concert suck so bad that they replaced it with a recording for the TV broadcast
--------------------------------------------
1364292974_487768.jpg
Article: Park Bom's pre-debut polaroid photo, innocent look compared to the present

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+312, -15] Well, what can we do about it now ㅠㅠ

2. [+275, -24] She really did look innocent before the plastic surgery...

3. [+267, -16] Before Park Bom's debut, I looked forward to her a lot and really supported her when she finally made her debut... But after I got back from the army, I can't find her anymore. Where'd she go?

4. [+38, -12] Guys, can you believe it? That that picture is also after she got work done.

5. [+37, -12] Idiots, she got plastic surgery in that photo too.

6. [+23, -7] Find an older picture because she got plastic surgery done in that picture as well

7. [+22, -9] It's not only just plastic surgery... Compare anyone at age 30 to a younger picture. Everyone will look different a decade later.

8. [+18, -9] She was the bomb in her CF with Hyori. I think it was called Anyclub? I don't know if the kids these days still remember that...

9. [+14, -3] Wow, she seriously looks a thousand times better in the picture on the left. The one on the right just looks like a fatty high school student who doesn't know how to properly put on make up.

10. [+12, -5] I wonder if she looks at her older pictures and regrets it too...
-------------------------------------------------
201304080801775769_5161fb56880d4.jpg
Article: Park Bom's youthful beauty 'sexy Bom'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+211, -23] I was seriously surprised when I saw her on K-Pop Star yesterday;

2. [+186, -28] Thought she was Harisu

3. [+189, -32] She seriously can't leave her face alone, can she. It's gotta be a disease at this point. Plastic surgery monster disease.

Article: Park Bom's youthful beauty 'sexy Bom'

1. [+264, -29] A true example of a plastic surgery monster

2. [+244, -24] Bom unni, you used to be prettier than even Sandara unni, please stop the plastic surgery ㅜㅜ

3. [+216, -11] Look at that face, she's taking it to the ends of the earth

4. [+198, -15] Am I the only one scared...?

5. [+158, -4] I wonder what Park Bom considers beautiful??
--------------------------------------------

%2525EB%2525B0%252595%2525EB%2525B4%2525
Telzone: Park Bom's irreversible recent face

1. [+33] This is seriously making me want to cry ㅠㅠ Please stop... You fixed enough...

2. [+33] The only thing I have the words to say is how unfortunate.. ㅠㅠ

3. [+23] I think psychological help is crucial at this point... Why did she get so much work done to the point of ruining such a beautiful face at such a young age?

4. Does YG just not care about 2NE1 anymore because of Lee Hi and Psy? CEO! 2NE1 used to do so well, come on...

5. [+2] Park Bom seriously makes me want to cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+2] Stop! Please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. [+1] I'm a 2NE1 fan and I always feel upset when I see Bom... Why doesn't Yang CEO do anything about this? He needs to stop her before she reaches a point of no return. I say this out of genuine concern...

8. [+2] Yang Hyun Suk, do something..

9. [+7] It's like her plastic surgeon is just using her face as a canvas now...

10. [+8] I really wonder what Park Bom's dream face is like...

11. [+3] Park Bom has problems with her lymph nodes. The slightest change in her environment or even under fatigue and stress makes her swell up. It gets better when she calms down and focuses on treatments. Don't hate on her, how would you feel if someone said all these things to pictures of your sick family member's face?

Why is it that every time I log in @heheomg is posting these negative articles? Are you truly a 2ne1 fan? What's the motive behind posting these? Please do grow up, we aren't here to spread negativity about 2ne1, but to share the love we have for them with everyone.

I'm beginning to think that you just want to incite something around here. 

[130420] DARA (@krungy21): 2NE1 enjoys Dara’s hometown beach Haeundae

Posted Image

아….. 고향의냄새

Ah… The smell of my hometown

[T/N Dara was born in Busan]

Posted Image

채린이 핸드폰에서 빼낸사진 ^_^v 해운대앞에서

It’s a picture I stole from Chaerinnie’s phone ^_^v In front of Haeundae

[T/N Haeundae is now an affluent, beach front community that attracts tens of thousands of Korean tourists and foreigners to what many consider to be Korea's best beach.]

Posted Image

지금 투애니원은 부산을 즐기고 이때이~ 역시 부산 쥑이네~지금은 풍선터뜨리기해때이 ! 포즈 쥑이나~ 포즈 장난아이제!!! ^^

2NE1 is enjoying Busan right now~ Busan is amazing as expected~ Doing a game of popping balloons right now! Is my pose awesome?~ My pose is really great!!!^^  

Translated by Kaeryn and KristineKwak @YGLadies.com

Source: Dara’s Twitter

[130421] Dara (@krungy21) : "With Chaerin~ At Songjeong Beach ^_^ "

Posted Image

채린이랑~ 송정 해수욕장에서 ^_^

With Chaerin~ At Songjeong Beach ^_^

Posted Image

김치~~~

Kimchi~~~

(T/N: Koreans say "Kimchi" when they smile for pictures, like how they say "Cheese" in the US)

Posted Image

어릴때 자주 오던 방파제에 누워... (허세다롱)ㅋㅋ photo by minzy

Lying on the breakwater I came to often when I was young... (Bluffing Darong)ㅋㅋ photo by minzy

Source: dara's twitter

Translated by:  kristinekwak@YGLadies.com