♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

[TWITTER] 120805 @KONGDOUGIE “Thank you for worrying about our unnies, everyone♥♥♥♥♥”
Posted Image
yfrog.com/kjldklpj많은분들이울언냐들걱정해주셔서감사합니다♥♥♥♥♥♥앞으로건강관리잘할수있도록 응원많이많이해주세요^^~~^^
— 공더기 (@kongdougie) August 5, 2012

Thank you for worrying about our unnies, everyone♥♥♥♥♥ Please continue supporting them so that they will be able to maintain their health^^~~^^”
Note: Bom and Minzy both lost their voices and so relied on backing tracks for most of the “I Love You” performance. Hopefully, they get to rest their voices soon.
Source: Dougie’s Twitter
Translated by EROMAKNAE.com

Guest dragon-rider

Minzy was sick too. I didn't know that, I thought only Bom was. Maybe Minzy caught the cold from Bom. Hope they don't overwork.

[TWITTER] 120805 Nicola Formichetti (@formichetti): "I can't wait to meet my new friends! #2NE1"
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
source: @formichetti's twitter
A/N: Nicola Formichetti is most widely known as the new creative director for the French fashion house MUGLER, and for being a frequent collaborator with singer-songwriter and performance artist Lady Gaga. Formichetti is also known as fashion director of Vogue Hommes Japan, is a contributing editor of several other fashion magazines, and is fashion director for the clothing company Uniqlo.

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 Performances In Mezamashi Live Featured On Mezamashi TV
Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JDpt0B-6Ug&feature=player_embedded
Part 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2GN8oY1cMc&feature=player_embedded Credits: ki35ri