♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest heheomg

Can't wait for CL's solo debut! What took her so long to do solo promotions?! =/ Also, can't wait for 2ne1's comeback! Hopefully Minzy gets a wig/extensions or something -_-

Anyway, k-netizens seem to be reacting positively to CL's upcoming solo promotions. Well, the girl can rap, sing, dance, and basically do it all :)

201305151625773447_5193395467f51_59_2013
Article:
Why is CL solo, what will be different?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+751, -24] And Kang Seung Yoon will cry yet again today.

2. [+670, -69] All of the other female idols are either acting cutesy fake or acting like sl*ts with scraps of clothing so what crime did CL exactly commit? CL is unique. There's no bullying with 2NE1, they're not worked to death on variety shows, and they don't go into dramas with crappy acting skills. I feel like they're an overall wholesome group. I definitely prefer CL, who has a 'Made in Korea' face, as opposed to those other plastic surgery monsters.

3. [+645, -51] Looks like skills alone will be the one to factor into her success

4. [+676, -88] I feel like she would've done just as well had she debuted as a solo to begin with...

5. [+643, -75] CL is lacking in the visual department but her skills make up for it along with her unique fashion

6. [+577, -34] I'm older than CL but she has a force that just makes me have to call her unni...

7. [+506, -51] She's not pretty but she has a strong force to her.

8. [+485, -55] You have to admit that the industry has never seen a character like her before ㅋㅋ We've only ever seen female idols who act pretty or cute and can barely sing a line in a song but CL's decent at rapping, dancing, and singing, with good style to boot. I remember searching up 2NE1 the minute I saw their Fire debut stage.

9. [+302, -32] I don't know about her looks but I don't think there's another singer that can show as much on stage as CL can

10. [+269, -22] Honestly, judging on just music alone, I can imagine a 2NE1 without Sandara but I could never imagine a 2NE1 without CL
------------------

2013051508453216809_1.jpg
Article: YG's artist set for the 28th is 'CL'... first solo track after four years since debut

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+200, -36] CL definitely has the talents to go solo so no problem there!

2. [+144, -23] She can sing, rap, perform live.. No problems going solo as long as she chooses the right song

3. [+101, -25] I want to see a CL and GD duet... CL seems to be better than most girl groups so I hope she does well

4. [+15, -6] Looking forward to it

5. [+14, -25] She should fix her pronunciation, it pisses me off when I listen to it

6. [+13, -17] Is she seriously getting praised for her vocals... Hul, I was horrified listening to her duet with Sung Shi Kyung last year, hul.
------------------
20130517_1368748044..JPG
Article: 2NE1 preparing for comeback?... 4th anniversary teaser 'suspicious'

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+162, -31] Why is YG always testing the public like this ㅋㅋㅋ How many artists have they named already saying they're going to be coming out soon ㅋㅋㅋ YG's girl group, 2NE1, Kang Seung Yoon, boy group, Gummy, Big Bang, Taeyang's solo, CL's solo, Bom's solo ㅋㅋ When are they ever coming out?

2. [+140, -21] What about Kang Seung Yoon ㅜㅜ??

3. [+109, -69] I'm a 2NE1 fan today and it's my birthday ㅋㅋㅋ Please let me be the best reply
-----------------
An article about our maknae Minzy!

20130430_1367311003..jpg
Article: Minzy doing volunteer work with Sean "An angel"

Source:
Star Today via Nate

1. [+121, -16] Let's please praise good deeds when they happen. Minzy, good to see you~!

2. [+103, -17] Honestly, how many idols are there that do charity work while promoting?? Even this much is amazing. Her heart is pretty.

3. [+91, -18] Unlike other celebrities, she seems to be doing it from a genuine place in her heart... Her heart seems pure.

4. [+25, -3] How can you guys criticize her face when she's doing good deeds...

5. [+25, -5] Oh~~~ She's an angel. I didn't think Minzy would do good deeds like this.
-----------------
And unfortunately, another negative one about Bommie. She can't catch a break >_<
2013042701002183700172401.jpg
Article: Park Bom reveals recent whereabouts 'spotted at the recording room' looking tired~

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+190, -46] I don't think plastic surgery or however she looks like on the outside is her biggest problem. She's a singer first and foremost, and a main vocalist on top of that, but she can't even move her facial muscles or open her mouth properly because of the way she fixed up her jaw. She looks extremely uncomfortable whenever she's singing or smiling, and because she can't move her jaw muscles properly, her pronunciation is always slurred. When other singers hit their high notes, they open their mouths wide and let out a refreshing sound... but I've never seen her open her mouth. She's always slurring and mumbling.

2. [+166, -50] The top when it comes to plastic surgery... No one can beat her.

3. [+105, -39] Plastic surgery monster

4. [+67, -66] I love Park Bom's voice...

5. [+31, -17] I hate Park Bom's voice... She always sounds like she's squeezing out her high notes, it makes it so tiring to hear. Especially during 'You & I'...

6. [+25, -12] She's honestly not that great of a singer. She sounds like there's a loaf of bread stuck in her throat.

Guest LittlePinky82

Hello everyone. Haven't been by in forever. Just busy with studies and such.  I am excited about CL having a solo album. I have always thought, since 2ne1's debut, that if anyone could do a solo it would be CL.  She's trained as a soloist first with JYPE and all and over the last couple of yrs has had more experience and such with practice and performing etc.  I know it's going to be hot.  Aw that's sweet with Minzy helping out. I'm not surprised.  She seems like the type to enjoy charity stuff and caring for other people.  And I of course can't wait for 2ne1 to be back. <3

[130520] ’2NE1 Loves Shinsegae’ Campaign

Posted Image

It was announced on the 20th that Shinsegae will be unveiling their new image as a ‘young and dynamic fashion department store’ with the ‘2NE1 Loves Shinsegae‘ campaign, which will run from 29 May to 27 June.

Shinsegae, famous girl group 2NE1 and luxury brand Chrome Hearts will hold promotional activities such as advertisements, a photo exhibition, the sale of products that they collaborated on and more.
Shinsegae plans to change its image from that of a ‘classy department store’ to a ‘young and trendy department store’ through this campaign in order to appeal to a diverse customer base.

The ads where 2NE1 has modelled for will be displayed in the main building of Shinsegae, in fashion magazine DM and other offline media and also in online media such as Shinsegae’s home page, blog and SNS.

By using 2NE1 as models in the ads, they hope that the image of ’imposing and sophisticated women’ will convey a message to the consumers that ”shopping at Shinsegae = sophistication’.

In addition, gift catalogs and advertisement images have been created for the products that each 2NE1 has designed themselves and will be available for viewing though the blog and homepage. Video catalogs have also been made for the products that will also be available for viewing through those avenues.

During the promotion period, there will be a pop-up store and a photo exhibition to showcase the product planning process between Shinsegae and 2NE1.

On the 5th floor of Shinsegae’s main building, luxury brand ‘Chrome Hearts’ will open a pop-up store where the collaboration products that 2NE1 has participated in in terms of planning and design will be showcased.

The main products include tank tops, hood jumpers, pants etc, which amount to more than 20 items. These items will be sold exclusively in Korea for just a month, thereafter it will be available in Chrome Hearts stores worldwide.

In addition, the 5th floor of the main building will also contain a photo exhibition where you’ll be able to see 2NE1′s various looks.

Lee Bo Young, team leader of the brand strategy team of Shinsegae says, “We hope that through this campaign, Jeff Koons, Ewan McGregor and 2NE1 will be able to deliver a different image of Shinsegae and we will continue with the strategy of creating design and lifestyle that can be shared with consumers”.

Source: nspna
Translated by:nyldeabcd@CLTheBaddestFemale.com (CLTBF)

Note: Shinsegae is a South Korean department store franchise, along with several other businesses, headquartering in Seoul, South Korea. The name of Shinsegae literally means “New World” in Korean. Its flagship store in Centum City, Busan, is the world’s largest department store, surpassing the Macy’s department store in New York City in 2009. (Wikipedia) The photo exhibition and pop-up store for 2NE1′s campaign will be held at Shinsegae’s main building, which is located in Seoul.

[130521] GD-Taeyang, 'Confirmed' to be in CL's first solo debut MV

Posted Image

It was confirmed that in 2NE1′s CL first solo debut music video, Big Bang member’s G-Dragon and Taeyang will be featured.

According to a music figure, many YG family members, like G-Dragon and Taeyang, supported CL by appearing in her first solo music video.

After 2NE1′s 4th year anniversary, CL‘s solo debut news was released, but no one knows if she’s the first and last soloist. Additionally, with 2NE1′s upcoming comeback, there’s a lot of pressure. This displays their loyalty towards the members of the family.

YG Family will support CL‘s new solo track with dougie and dubstep, which aren’t well-known in Korean music industry. The dubstep will be accompanied by a hip-hop genre.

For the past few years, the Korean music industry has been flooding with girl groups with cute or sexy concepts. However, CL raises interest by being the opposite of the mainstream as a female hip-hop rapper for her solo track.

Also, YG’s side has never released any basic information, like song title or teasers about CL‘s solo track which leaves the fans hanging the cliff of curiosity.

CL will be going against strong female solo singers like Lee Hyori, Seo In Young and IVY, doubling the intensity of her solo debut.

Meanwhile, YG’s president Yang Hyun Seok gives encouragement to CL, “Even if you’re last, enjoy the moment with all your heart.” Pres. Yang is confident and has no worries or fear about 2NE1 leader CL‘s first solo album.

Source: News Nate
Translated by: KellyJane@CLTheBaddestFemale.com