[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

I have these thoughts that when EJ accepts being JH's bodyguard, she'll continue backstabbing her (mind dialouges) and then we'll have some war show bet EJ and JH...  hahaha I find backstabbing scenes very funny cause that kills the boringness of the drama. I love the way that she's jealous but I don't like it if she's crying, cause I'm hurting for her too

I would like to thank the writer for having the baseball player liked EJ! hahahahaha he's so cute too and I hope EJ will know his feelings!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you open up the top of kissing...........I wonder what will it be like with LDW and LSY kiss going to be? hehehe! Wookie is just a year older than SY, if MY will kiss passionately EJ or I wonder how will be their first kiss? hehehehe! so pervert!

One more thing, I found this picture  of LSY, and just read the caption on her underwear.....hehehe its the job title of EJ, maybe she should wear this guarding MY....LOL!

*quoted image*

Wow...not only is she cute...she's got a nice figure. This EJ right here will make MY drool.

Guest hitgirl

I was wondering...has MY every called EJ by her real name? If not then it would most likely be when he admits his feeling for her.

I've been imagining MY gently calling 'Eun Jae ah' instead of 'kkolthong' :wub: wonder when will that happen?

And I'm random again, noticed 2 of my favorite artists wearing the same cardigan blush.gif

desktop18.jpg

Guest flora47

I was wondering...has MY every called EJ by her real name? If not then it would most likely be when he admits his feeling for her.

The writer also named her OTP Eun Jae and Park Mu yeol in her drama:miss Kim makes one million.

In the last episode,she asked him to call her by her name because he always called her Miss Kim.

He did it and she had goosebump

Maybe MY in WR will always call EJ gull head.

Hi everyone

Did anyone think is Soo Young's mum(artist / painter) is the stalker? Who is the the teacher of JH or mum ... I am abit confuse here ...hahaha

But I have a feeling cos the stalker asked MY to leave JH and and accuse MY of snatching away JH. If Soo Young's mum is a professor in uni then she can be the one that know of the waiter's character.

The waiter know JH's name but don't know how she looks like.

Unless the waiter's mum is MY's housekeeper and hate MY of snatching away his mum since young. That why the waiter keep saying is better that parents are death than those who dun even care.

My 2 suspects - the professor or the waiter

Hi everyone

Did anyone think is Soo Young's mum(artist / painter) is the stalker?  Who is the the teacher of JH or mum ... I am abit confuse here ...hahaha

But I have a feeling cos the stalker asked MY to leave JH and and accuse MY of snatching away JH.  If Soo Young's mum is a professor in uni then she can be the one that know of the waiter's character.

The waiter know JH's name but don't know how she looks like.  

Unless the waiter's mum is MY's housekeeper and hate MY of snatching away his mum since young.  That why the waiter keep saying is better that parents are death than those who dun even care.

My 2 suspects - the professor or the waiter

Yeah I thought SY's mom might be the stalker, but why would she want to take out MY's eyes, and if she liked JH's character as an artist (like SY implied), then why would she be sending her pictures telling her to go back where she came from? Imo is looking more suspect to me. After Imo saw the ring on Jessica's finger, the cat got killed. Just sayin'.

Guest hitgirl

Forgive me -- who is that guy? He looks good in the cardi, too. *quoted image*

it's off topic so I'm gonna post it as spoiler

He's FT Island's Lee Hong Ki

I actually don't care who the stalker is, as long as he/she/they chase JH away and bring MY & EJ together :lol: but I love reading all the speculation you guys make :wub: that's the reason why I'm here all day :wub:

Can someone post up the full characters description for the drama? I've been looking for such a long time, but there isn't any and the drama is halfway through. Please some kind soul, help me to translate it and post it up :)

I'm not sure if this is what you want but; Here : http://www.viki.com/channels/6005-aggressive-romance/posts/14513-character-names-and-relationship-chart

After re-watching ep. 9, I noticed something interesting.  MY still hasn't put his couple ring back on even though JH has.  I noticed when MY and JH are at the outdoor painting/mural, in the flashback scene MY is wearing his ring, but in the present-day, he doesn't have the ring on.  So, that's kind of telling of his feelings, that he is still hesitating.  It gives me a little hope, anyway!

Guest noopie_1

Finally i have finished watching ep 9-10. There are some scenes that I love from these 2 episodes. Especially when muyeol is starting to find out about yeonjae's past and he's so protective towards yeonjae.

I think he asked yeonjae's help to protect jonghee, because he trusts yeonjae. Yeonjae is the first person that he can only think of. Muyeol also realized that between him and jonghee are all the past. They are only talking about the past. Where with yeonjae is present, and future is waiting. I think yeonjae will help muyeol to protect jonghee. Initially before i watched ep9-10, after i read spoiler n found out the ending, I felt bit disappointed at muyeol's request. I think it's cruel. But If i think about it, from muyeol's perspective, he is still confused about his feelings towards yeonjae, but one thing for sure, he knows that their relationship is not just between bodyguard and client. It's MORE than that.

So let's wait and see the next episode! Actually I'm thinking few possibilities happen during the time when yeonjae becomes jonghee's bodyguard. The possibility when yeonjae get hurt because she needs to protect jonghee. N Muyeol finally realized who he needs the most. N Jonghee realized that she loves painting more. So perhaps she decided to go back to US/england (can't remember where she came from^^). There could be a possibility where muyeol need to choose, whether he's going to save jonghee or eunjae. And without his realize, he saves eunjae, while jonghee is saved by someone else (maybe reporter goh, manager kim, or yeonjae's boss)

N The stalker issue is over. I hope they solved this at earlier episode. I hope they can give more scenes when Muyeol and Yeonjae become loving couple :P 

And I love manager kim and dong ah couple! they are so cute! I love manager kim's love confession. Make me smile. They are the second sweetest couple that I like in Wild Romance :)

Can't wait to see the next episode!

After re-watching ep. 9, I noticed something interesting.  MY still hasn't put his couple ring back on even though JH has.  I noticed when MY and JH are at the outdoor painting/mural, in the flashback scene MY is wearing his ring, but in the present-day, he doesn't have the ring on.  So, that's kind of telling of his feelings, that he is still hesitating.  It gives me a little hope, anyway!

Oh yeah, totally hesitating. When MY and JH were making out on the couch he stopped kissing her because her cat was making too much noise -- at least that's what he told DS, and DS was like, I know you, that wouldn't stop you. Subconsciously he's having second thoughts. Thank goodness!

feels like post it here..both of them are cute though..

Eunjae & Jonghee

120204 Jessica (& SiYoung Lee) fancam @ Wild Romance 난폭한로맨스 제시카

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sey7pqQe87c

credit: uploader

Nice video both very pretty women and i like to see this little preview of EJ bodyguarding JH 

PS: i laugh about the irony in the video. Filming in the freezing korean winter but listening to The Corrs song about summer hahaha