[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

OMG! You mean in Ep. 10, MY and JH slept together?! Oh, poor Ej :(

no, they didn't. SHORT the cat interrupted them... :lol:

----

just finished watching epi 9. hmmn, that other baseball player is kinda cute too. and he has a crush on our ej. he likes her laugh. :lol:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just love reading everyone's comments, you guys r the best...at first i was annoyed about everything but then i realized that this drama is only at its halfway point with many more episodes still to come so i still have hope of the drama progression(crosses fingers)

the writer is sure dragging the MY~JH relationship/scenes which I think more than enough grrr....I wonder what the koreans fans sentiments abt the plot so far I guess they must have bombarded the drama official fanboard with their unhappiness...I dun know what the writer thinking abt EJ character but yeah it seems that the writer just made EJ one weaker and fickle minded lady....Is the writer confusing herself as to who is the OTP of this drama ?? from what I can see after episodes 8 the OTP has changed and the 2nd lead character njoy so much unnecessary airtime. the flow and direction of the drama seems like this :wacko: and clueless....is this drama about the leading OTP falling in love or is it about stalker getting revenged on MY and his GF ??? I am confused cuz I thot the former is the main plot and the stalking is the side plot ...lol I am lost ....

From what I'm reading here, this drama is going down very rapidly and quite frankly, I'm very much disappointed.

By how things are progressing, I'm not even sure who are the OTP here.

If something drastic won't happen in the next two episodes, I will seriously consider abandoning this drama.

It happend to me only once in ATK and it is happening again in this drama. Thank god, this drama has only 16 episodes.

I'm so sad right now because I'm a huge fan of LDW and LSY and even more sad coz I know this drama could have been a big hit in the rom-com genre.

Guest Locturne

Hi guys, I've just watched episode 9 so I'm trying to avoid reading spoilers about ep 10, but don't you guys love our new nice Reporter Go? His scene with Dong Ah and Manager Kim was hilarious, there should be more of these!

e09120201hdtvh264450pce.jpge09120201hdtvh264450pce.jpg

"Is that a person?" Eh eh ^^

Guest keysyoo0987

Poor kitty! Got butchered because JH did not pay attention to the warning that she goes away. In fairness to the stalker, he/she did request JH to go away with the word please. And since she did not go away, the kitty became a sacrificial lamb cat! But well, its JH fault that the kitty got victimized. Why would a pet owner let loose a cat outside a condominium unit! Of course it might wander off ... Although I find it weird that JH had to look for the cat even outside the building premises! What the hey! How could a cat get off a floor from a condominium building? Use the elevator? Open the door towards the fire exit? JH does not even have a common sense!

I agree with others that MY better redeems himself big time for being an insensitive fool! Maybe his ultimate show of love for EJ is him defecting to the Sea Gulls? Haha! If that happens, poor Manager Kim!

Guest Pianofingerz

What did the secretary say at her house?! Ahhhh it's killing me!

Since the main couples story is so sad....I must focus on something else lol

Guest keysyoo0987

What did the secretary say at her house?! Ahhhh it's killing me!

Since the main couples story is so sad....I must focus on something else lol

just focus when MY was missing EJ and he was hearing her voice when he was doing community service, it's as if he was always looking at his back and he's imagining EJ to be there.

Guest keysyoo0987

The Robot was so adorable in this episode! I just had to add that :wub: Thanks everyone for the recaps/spoilers~!

hahaha! i think we should never call him a robot anymore since he's been harboring feelings towards DA now. maybe MY should get some advice from him since he is much better than him when it comes to girls.

I gave up on this drama today officially...or wait since Yessica came in. I really dont like her, even the actress herself...She is not that beautiful, but well I dont credit people on appereance but she is very annoying. or should I say, the writers are annoying? They're lost in the story telling and therefore they think if they show more jessica scenes, then her fans will tune in. But Moon embracing the sun has a strong story and Take care of us Captain too, hence this story is really being a bother. In the beginning it was good but then it lost its spark.  I dont see any chemistry of romance between LSY and LDW...Just no feeling at all...I find it very sad and hence hope the writers will do something for the sake of the fans.

I don't think EJ has become weak. She is just very heart broken...the very first time of her life. And she was active in protecting herself by quitting being MY's bodyguard. Now she will protect the ex, because she doesn't have another job as an excuse not to do it and can't refuse..... without having to reveal her real reason?

MY is not mean or what ........just slow.......very slow.........as he has always been....hahahahahaha.......but a hottie nevertheless

I gave up on this drama today officially...or wait since Yessica came in. I really dont like her, even the actress herself...She is not that beautiful, but well I dont credit people on appereance but she is very annoying. or should I say, the writers are annoying? They're lost in the story telling and therefore they think if they show more jessica scenes, then her fans will tune in. But Moon embracing the sun has a strong story and Take care of us Captain too, hence this story is really being a bother. In the beginning it was good but then it lost its spark. I dont see any chemistry of romance between LSY and LDW...Just no feeling at all...I find it very sad and hence hope the writers will do something for the sake of the fans.

yeah...not really a fan of Yessica or her character, JH, either, but Jessica is a beginner

I don't understand JH running outside to look for her cat wearing only a jumper in the winter :wacko:

I still prefer LSY/EJ a thousand times over GHS's character in that Captain something drama....sorry, have nothing against GHS herself. Haven't checked out the Moon something drama

I have tried to find some new pics, but lately it is all about Jessica :( Where are my EJ/LSY and MY/LDW?

http://image.search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=image&ie=utf8&query=%EB%82%9C%ED%8F%AD%ED%95%9C+%EB%A1%9C%EB%A7%A8%EC%8A%A4&neso=vt%3Ap&x=0&y=0

Guest hitgirl

knuts me too I don't think she has become weak. She just needs some times to get over it but actually she doesn't need to get over because she'll end up with him anyway -_-

When MY asks EJ to be JH's bodyguard I reaaaaally can't stand him. No matter how much trust he put in her, she said she wasn't well and he saw that she didn't even defend herself, how could he make such demand? If he cares for his ex that much and never thinks of EJ he doesn't deserve her. Why did the writer have to make MY become an a** like this?

It's 2am here and I'm so pissed I can't sleep fury.gif

Guest flora47

i'm also pissed off because of the ending

But each time that the writer shocked me ,after a while,i say :ok,she might be right

For My ,it was a great shock.He knows it's his fault because the stalker is against him.So, she attacked JH

He trust on EJ ,that 's why he asks for her help.

WR is not an usual rom com where two different people meet ,argue, a love triangle set up...

We have a big mystery and it takes a lot of space .

I will not wait for OTP and cute scenes in the next ep.Don't want to be frustrated or angry

i will wait until the end so i will know if the writer created all theses sub plots for nothing or not

PS:We all waited for her resignation ,she did it .Now ,how could she reappear in his life?Just disappear ?and in one minute,MY(this idiot) would understand that he loves her ?

I want to vent my all my anger sorry to say, because awhile a go I'm too busy and now that I have time I will do it!!!

Only DA and Mr. Robot is the one saying me from watching this series, no one else.......

FOR NOW i'M REALLY REALLY GETTING ANNOYED AND UPSET WITH THE WHOLE DAMN THING! I THOUGH I COULD UNDERSTAND EUN JAE, BUT I REALLY REALLY HATE THE WRITER FOR GETTING THIS FAR.......ONLY 6 EPISODE LEFT AND STILL NO CONCRETE ROMANCE BETWEEN THE MAIN LEAD.....OR SHOULD I SAY THEY CHANGE GIRL LEAD??? WHY??? IS IT BECAUSE HER FANS DEMANDED MORE SCREENING TIME FOR HER??? MY GOSH ALL OF IT IS GETTING OUT HAND!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO SCREAM IN FRUSTRATION!!! NO OTHER DRAMA MADE ME FEEL LIKE THIS BEFORE! SO NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR WILD ROMANCE TEAM TO PROVE THEMSELVES, OTHERWISE I WILL JUST FF EVERY SECOND MY AND JH APPEARED AND JUST WATCH EJ, DA AND MR. ROBOT!!!!