[Drama 2012] Wild Romance 난폭한 로맨스

melkimx

Guest flora47

^^^@omlady

DSs wife YS, i m with it. Bt lil unhappy as she has a kid n a loving husband.Another point, she mentioned to EJ the she n MY were b4 DS was there in picture. So it is possible who wanted to hv MY bt it dint work out.

Flora, PB ur inputs needed as m very much confused.

Sorry sadhli but didn't understand your question.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mitchie.2oo8

I'm loving this drama. I'm not into Lee DongWook's acting before but this romcom definitely changed my judgment. Lee DongWook is one of the versatile Korean actors of his time. Lee ShiYoung is extraordinary, there are only few stars who could pull off a boyish character. After Secret Garden, I'm now back in the circulation of Korean series because of Wild Romance.

Let's find out who wants to ruin Park MuYeol's eyes. ㅋㅋㅋ

One of my favorite scene/ exchange of lines:

tumblr_lygyi68T3x1qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lygylzHtjD1qbx93o.gif

Whheeeewww.... Just went through about 20 forum pages in one sitting. :phew: I'm a bit behind these days.

I, too, have been looking into the actor playing Manager Kim. He's so cute with Dong Ah. When she asked him to put on the fake eyelashes... HAHAHA... So adorable. I haven't watched Sparkling but I saw that before that he was in tons of musicals. Like toooons. Now I gotta hear him sing. And I know Dong Ah can make that happen. Heeee. I can imagine his robotic self trying to let loose at the karaoke place.

As for Lee Shi Young. Wow, I love all her facial expressions. Cracks me up. The drama is making good use of strapping the camera onto the actors. Moreso than any other drama. But it just hypes up the comedy.

As for Jessica... I don't know yet. I can't tell if it's the way she is playing the character or the way they wrote her character but I'm a little indifferent to her.

As for the waiter guy, dammit he's so much cuter on Vampire Idol. He's robotic on VI just like Manager Kim is here. But here that pale complexion is just making him look so creepy.

**EDIT woooah daebak. I read it in the forums that EJ confesses but I just finished the episode. The way she did it. So confident and straightforward. Good for her! I feel so proud. blush.gif

Guest mitchie.2oo8

Loving these gifs! I thought that part was pretty funny. ;-)

There are a lot of funny lines and scenes. Let me make some. Moderators, is it okay if I post some of the gifs that I made? Remember when they were in a cab in Japan? That scene cracked me up. I like it when Muyeol said "stop kudasai" (or whatever it is). And when EunJae said that it's a 10-year plan (talking about her passport).

Guest flora47

flora

just wanted to knw ur thoughts on YS being the stalker.As knew MY b4 DS and may be she liked him bt he dint reciprocated.

Her son is so cute!!she can't be the stalker!!!! :D

She has many issues .First of all, she doesn't want a child again.

Her husband changed his job and wants to work with the Red Dreamers

She is very close with MY,she talked to him about her problems .

But she is not so familiar,i find it strange .Maybe it is just her temper .

She was happy to see JH and MY together

Now, about her being the stalker, maybe .

Maybe each person in MY's life has a reason to hate him .

I still don't think that the housekeeper is the stalker or she could be only an accomplice.

She certainely has a secret ,maybe she works for his mother?

I still don't know if the stalker is someone that we know, maybe she didn't appear yet.

What would be more interesting and logic for the story?Someone in his life ,a stranger or someone that he knew in the past?

What do you think about it?

.We watched the 8th episode yesterday and the drama has still some time to resolve the mystery.

Finally,i don't think YS is the stalker because she also seems suspicious and we only are in the middle of the drama .

it would be too easy

Guest mitchie.2oo8

We have the same thoughts, I think the stalker is Muyeol's imo, but there are some things that we need to know first. The helper's identity is not vivid yet, but there's something with her facial expressions. There's a mystery. One thing's for sure, in my opinion, the stalker is a woman. :) We have a long way to go, it's just half of the series.

one thing i want to say that WR made suspect everyone around MY nd i realized that every famous person has large number of enemies and very few true frnds.

And this is the reason i feel WR is so near to our real day to day life.

Even if one is nt famous bt are getting succeed in their life that also makes people to nt to like just due to jealousy n ego.

I love WR coz it made me think all such realities that i never though before.

Here MY is lucky to hv DS, Dir Kim n EJ by his side.

Btw congrats all WRites we reached half century of the pages.

Guest mitchie.2oo8

What happened in episode 8? I think the following gifs could make you watch it again. :)

tumblr_lyh4ud8Qsw1qbx93o.giftumblr_lyh4uy03Y91qbx93o.gif

tumblr_lyh4p9lGjA1qbx93o.gif

I'm patiently waiting for the subtitles. And of course, the next episodes.

Guest Love.B.

I'm loving reading the stalker theories!

I gave it some thought and a couple of things have me  ruminating the whole plot...here's something for you all to think about...(hey, we've got to do something to keep us entertained until next week! :)

Stalker Theories

#1 -What if the waiter guy is the brother of the girl MY dated after JH? That would give him "know-how" about JH since at some point most people discuss their first love at least once with someone they are dating. 

#2 The secretary that is shown with Dir Kim a couple of times and at press conferences she could be the stalker, or she could be Blue Seagull's Son Dong You's little sis, and so she is wanting to get back at MY for her brother's embarrassment /loss. 

#3 As some of you have mentioned, DS's wife (JH's big sis) -she was doing something sneaky when he came home in ep 8-didn't she hide something in the dresser when he walked in? 

#4 JH's ex is the stalker-he is jealous that JH dumped him because she got bored (and mainly because she's still in love with MY), and so he wants to make MY blind so that he can't see her anymore. (my least favorite theory, but still) 

Also, is it possible that the camera didn't show us everything at the end of ep 8? What if the pic of JH and MY is just one that she had, and the letter that got slid under the door is actually at MY's house, and they don't know they've gotten a threat letter?

Also, 

1) why was DS's wife, JH's big sis crying at the karaoke in ep one with MY? Was that discussed already? IF so I missed it. Was it because she's pregnant and secretly likes MY, or was it because they were discussing JH having more bipolar issues and something having happened? 

2) How is the gold digger from the beginning connected to the stalker? Doesn't that mean that the stalker knew MY was going to be set up to have the gold digger frame him? 

And last but not least- For crying out loud writers- Why is the bodyguard never shown working out? Chincha! I kept expecting all these scenes of MY and EJ working out together, and it seems like our little bodyguard just magically stays strong. :) lol.  

Guest flora47

Hi Love.B.!

3)She worked out :in the night when she wanted to release her anger against MY :D .

Seriouly, how could she have time for it?

She works from the morning until night.

1)They didn't explain why she cried,i suppose it is because she is pregnant.

2)Maybe the stalker knows her because she witnessed one of her offence

Guest love.peace.happiness.

hello all happy Friday..

ok so here are my thoughts thus far..the confession was awesome but from drama history i can see a different outcome than what other WR lovers had to say 1) he'll think her confession is a joke because she had been drinking and that it's the alcohol talking or 2) she'll laugh it off by telling him that's he's a fool for believing what she said was true. remember that scene from 'Full House'?. everyone still thinks that the housekeeper/aunt could be the stalker but i don't think she is..she's been working for him for 10 years and he treats her really well, she cares for him and the way she was looking at his ex was more of a misapproval look like 'why are you here?' kinda look. if you go back to the first episode the stalker's hand there was much nicer and younger looking so the theory that the stalker was an ex-gf could be true. the funny tone was been dialed back in recent episodes but i do hope they bring some fun back by next week. can't wait for next week..hope everyone have a wonderful weekend =)

^^^love.peace.happiness

i hated that 'full house' confession scene. And i dont want to hate it here. I want to keep loving WR for how much different n unique its frm other shows.I dont want EJ to be a fool to make her confession in frnt of MY after 'such a powerful, effective n straightforward' cofession.

Bt may be u r right n its the way writers hv planned.

Interesting theories. What if the stalker is actually JH and she hired the waiter to play a part? Would that be too evil? :sweatingbullets: Ahhh well I'm making this makjang.

I was actually thinking that maybe JH and the waiter do know each other. Like they all went to college together and he had a crush on her but she was with MY. Then after the whole baseball thing, she broke up with MY and the waiter thought it was his chance but then she left Korea. I'm not completely sold on my theory just bc I haven't made my mind up yet about JH and her motives for returning.

Great episode! Now thing are getting more serious and frankly i'm not so interested in the stalker anymore. I'm looking forward for the couples developments hahaha

What happened to episode 8? I think the following gifs could make you watch it again. :)

*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

I'm patiently waiting for the subtitles. And of course, the next episodes.

Wild Romance Ep8 with Eng Sub is out. You can watch it in Kimchidrama. Btw, I'm so loving your "confession" gif. wub.gif

Mind if I repost it on my facebook/mykdramawildromance2012 page ? Thank you. c" )

My head hurts from all this stalker analyzing...there is not even one solid clue. At this point, I suspect everyone except EJ LOL!

No offense to Jessica fans, but I think EJ is waaaaaaay cuter, especially after I saw her with long hair. I can't stand the way Jessica walks with her chest sticking out.