[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

I think Hwon is very cautious about revealing his love for Wol because she is a shaman and he is the king. That's the reason why he is still in denial even though he is so deeply attracted to Wol. I believe he has already somehow gotten past the stage where he is confused whether she is Yeonwoo or Wol as he is already in love with Wol whether she is Yeonwoo or not.

This episode was good enough for me because of one scene: the scene at the gravesite. The mother's heartbreaking confession. Minhwa's tears. Yeonwoo's sadness and anger.

I cried.

::EDIT:: I did find a mistake in today's episode. When Hwon ran into Bokyung and ask her to join him on the walk. They were walking away, and Hwon's train of people was on the left and Bokyung's on the right. But in the next scene, they were switched. I can only imagine the chaos that followed as the two train of attendants scrambled to switch positions.

Here is what im thinking Wol/YW has regained her memory..........So she knows that Hwon has never forgot about her and that she is still the one and only love for him.......by YW spending all that time with him she knows whats in his heart and she also knows that he has not consummated the marriage and all the times that they spent together Hwon talked about YWwub.gif........ falling in love with Wol/YW was just a given because he fell in love with the same person all over againwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

here's the lyrics for the 5th ost by Lee ki chan

아니기를

by 이기찬

해를 품은 달 OST Part 5

두 눈을 감는 이유

당신 때문이 아니기를

달빛이 너무 밝아 그랬기를

눈물이 나는 이유

당신 때문은 아니기를

불러도 대답 없는 그댈 향한 눈물은 아니길

부디 사랑이 아니길 부디 그대만 아니길

손톱만한 마음마저 허락치 않기를

붉게 물이 든 가슴도 뜨거운 눈물도

부디 아무것도 아니길

가슴을 치는 이유

누구 때문도 아니기를

당신의 뒤를 밟는 미련 따윈 더더욱 아니길

부디 사랑이 아니길 부디 그대만 아니길

손톱만한 마음마저 허락치 않기를

붉게 물이 든 가슴도 뜨거운 눈물도

부디 아무것도 아니길

끝내 벼랑에 놓여도 더는 갈 곳이 없어도

사랑한단 그 말만은 뱉지 않기를

이미 시작된 인연은 어쩔 수 없대도

부디 사랑만 아니기를

download link for the song

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ba4n2bsrjqyi6d9

enjoy

I HAVE A COMPLAINT! fury.gif PDnim, why the imaginary scene between YW and Hwon was too short??? I am just started to enjoy the imagination thing when you changed it to BK’s image halfway! It feels like pouring cold water over the fire. PDnim, you are a BIG KILL JOY! fury.gifcrazy.gif PROMISE!

Haay! Good to see some development over MW and the Heo household. Maybe sooner or later, we can be able to see MW’s confession. I just can’t imagine how she is going to face her husband and her mother in law. Now, she will not just feel guilty over YW’s death, but somehow, she will feel responsible over the father’s suicide. BTW, do you think the reason why NK did not inform YW’s family about her being alive is because of MW??? Because she is now a part of the household and she is afraid that she will spill the bean to the botox grandma? I am thinking that it won’t be feasible as MW is not yet married to Yeom at that time but surely, the botox grandama has discussed to her their plan, besides, I can’t think of any reason why she needs to hide it from her parents.

Lastly, I found the scene between YM and Wol really cute :) but I can’t fully enjoy it with a prying eye of a jealous Hwon. One thing I can only say is that, with or without knowing that she is YW, both of them has fallen in love with Wol. :wub: I love to see Hwon being jealous but I cannot handle the pain of seeing him hurting. tears.gif PDnim, CHEBAL! You need to compensate the pain you gave Hwon this episode, YOU OWE HIM BIGTIME fury.giffury.gif as MUCH AS HOW YOU OWE US! You should REPAY US WITH A KISS TOMORROW! :wub::wub:

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

here's the lyrics for the 5th ost by Lee ki chan

아니기를

by 이기찬

해를 품은 달 OST Part 5

두 눈을 감는 이유

당신 때문이 아니기를

달빛이 너무 밝아 그랬기를

눈물이 나는 이유

당신 때문은 아니기를

불러도 대답 없는 그댈 향한 눈물은 아니길

부디 사랑이 아니길 부디 그대만 아니길

손톱만한 마음마저 허락치 않기를

붉게 물이 든 가슴도 뜨거운 눈물도

부디 아무것도 아니길

가슴을 치는 이유

누구 때문도 아니기를

당신의 뒤를 밟는 미련 따윈 더더욱 아니길

부디 사랑이 아니길 부디 그대만 아니길

손톱만한 마음마저 허락치 않기를

붉게 물이 든 가슴도 뜨거운 눈물도

부디 아무것도 아니길

끝내 벼랑에 놓여도 더는 갈 곳이 없어도

사랑한단 그 말만은 뱉지 않기를

이미 시작된 인연은 어쩔 수 없대도

부디 사랑만 아니기를

download link for the song

http://www.mediafire...ba4n2bsrjqyi6d9

enjoy

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

The reason for my two eyes to close

I hope it’s not because of you

I hope it’s because the moonlight is too bright

The reason for my tears

I hope it’s not because of you

It’s not tears toward you who never answers my call

It’s really not love, it’s really not you

I hope not even an inch of my heart allows it

My heart ingrained in red also sheds hot tears

It’s really not anything

The reason for my hearts beat

I hope it’s not because of anyone

It’s not even more love entanglement that is after you

It’s really not love, it’s really not you

I hope not even an inch of my heart allows it

My heart ingrained in red also sheds hot tears

It’s really not anything

Even if it’s on the edge of cliff, even if there’s nowhere else to go

I hope I not spit out the words of I love you

There is no alternative to fate that has already begun

I really hope it’s not love

asiandrama

428615_192203010885771_152170751555664_275004_1949212583_n.jpg

In today's episode I love that Wol/YW was smart enough to lie to that guy that she "took the spirit into her body" and needed time to pray over that spirit or else others might be in danger. laugh.gif Good girl. She's using their superstitious fears so she can take her time and figure out her next move.

I'm so happy Seol told her everything. Now she knows her Dad knew the medicine wouldn't KILL her but instead make it seem like she was dead and that she would be dug up later. So sad the way she asked about her family - that was the first thing on her mind. tears.gif

Again, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the scene where BK is blabbering away and he's not paying the slightest bit of attention to her. tongue.gif If that doesn't make it clear, nothing will. *hee* She can keep waiting forever, he's never gonna look at her.

It looks like the infirmary is being run by a corrupt official. *sigh* Hwon has a lot of cleaning up to do but I'm guessing once Wol/YW is back in her rightful place, she'll make sure those places are cleared of corruption. biggrin.gif It sounded like Seol and Wol/YW are getting closer to uncovering what Minhwa's involvement was.

The scene at the grave was so sad. It sounds like the Mom is aware of what happened too? (that YW was given medicine to die) and the father committed suicide? Minhwa looked shocked to hear that and dropped the apples. How on earth Wol/YW managed to not run to her Mom and brother I don't know!

Also loved watching Myung and Wol/YW play with the kids. And the flick on her forehead. wub.gif I was expecting her to have a flashback of him doing that when they were younger but she didn't. *sigh* Ah well. And Myung is still giving out rocks. LOL!  

Can't wait for subs! w00t.gif ViKi already has this episode subbed at 34%! 

http://www.viki.com/channels/2130-the-moon-that-conceals-the-sun/videos/episodes?page=2 

This episode, YM is shining! Hwon looks so gloomy, lol, especially in the last few minutes. I love the scene when YM and YW are playing with the kids, they both look lovely!

Yeah, have to agree that Wednesday episodes are all fillers. Waiting to tomorrow episode!!!:wub:

Guest Himenostar

:w00t: Hi everybody...

Nice to see how many people are addict to this drama just like me blush.gif and I have to say until now I enjoyed every single minute...It's crazy to say that but I feel like I'm in the trama too I just feel happy when Hwon and Wol are together but at the same time very sorry when she meets Hwon's brother...I like him very much because he truly loves her and he shows that all the time it's very heartbreaking...

Hwon's character it's very heartbreaking too I was in shock when the evil grandma asked the shaman to kill the poor 13 years old Yeon Woo only because she didn't want her to be the royal princess...it was Hwon first love and he loved her so much that he couldn't gave her up for this 8 years...very touching.

I was so happy because finally Wol got back her memories and she looks much more brave now...hope to see all the evil ministers goin down to fury.gif hell, the evil grandma has to die in the same way as she did with Yeon Woo ( I want to see that very much!!!!) and the Royal princess Bokyung I want her to get totally crazy I mean really crazy.gif insane...jealousy, envy and inferiority complex she already has hahaha... :lol:

Hope to see Hwon and Wol/ Yeon finally together and happy but not only in the very end please they need 3 or 2 episodes only for their happiness...and for the other prince hope for a satisfactory end not sad for him I mean I don't want to see he dying fury.gif...pleaseeeee.

Kisses :rolleyes:

In the Philippines we call that game SHATO.

YOU MEAN SHA TONG    A CHINESE INFLUENCED GAME BROUGHT TO THE PHILIPPINES PRIOR TO SPANISH REGIME.I USED TO PLAY THIS GAME DURING MY CHILDHOOD.HAN GA IN WAS SO IMPRESSIVE IN PLAYING SHA TONG.NOW I KNOW EVEN KOREA HAS THIS GAME

Is it me or is it unusually quiet on this thread today considering its Wednesday and all. Waiting for recaps from today's episode. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next. :w00t:

Sharing some caps from today's episode :)

MS1.jpg

MS2.jpg

MS4.jpg

MS5.jpg

MS6.jpg

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

15th episode:

Nationwide: 39,1%(+1,5%)

Seoul: 43,1% (+1,0%)

TNS Media Korea

15th episode:

Nationwide: 37,7%(+0,5%)

Seoul: 42,6% (+0,6%)

Text preview for Ep 16 is up at iMBC.

Can some kind souls please translate ? Pretty please? Thanks!

달의 정체

무녀 월을 본 보경은 죽은 연우가 살아돌아온 것이라 생각하고 패닉상태에 빠진다.  중전을 만나고 궐을 빠져나가던 연우는 은월각 앞에서 훤과 마주치지만 자신이 연우라는 사실을 밝히지 않는다. 

한편, 녹영은 연우에게 지금 훤을 만나러 가는 길이라며 8년 전 그 사건에 연루된 의외의 인물을 털어놓자, 연우는 충격에 휩싸이고...

Apparently additional text was added to the EP16 preview so here is the revised translation:

EP16 PREVIEW

BK panics when she sees shaman Wol, thinking YW has come back from the dead.

YW while trying to leave the palace after meeting the Queen, she  runs  into Hwon in front of Eun Wol Gak but doesn't tell him that she is YW.

Meanwhile, NY tells YW that she is on her way to meet Hwon and confesses to her an unexpected figure that was involved in the incident 8 years ago and YW is in shock...

This is the question for Korean speaking viewers - who from the young cast has best sageuk speech? I mean who manages to deliver best diction, tone? I read it's kinda difficult for those who never played in sageuk before? Can anybody answer me?

This is the question for Korean speaking viewers - who from the young cast has best sageuk speech? I mean who manages to deliver best diction, tone? I read it's kinda difficult for those who never played in sageuk before? Can anybody answer me?

Well all of the young cast, Yuh Jin Goo, Kim Yoo Jeung & Lee Minho have been in several sageuks before this drama so they are all good. I thought Yuh Jin Goo & Kim Yoo Jeung's acting were really good, it's expected since both of them have been in lots of sageuks before. Siwan (Heo Yeom) was pretty good too for his first time in acting.

Guest arathegreat

Good day everyone!

Just wanna know the person who used to post fan arts and headers of Moon that Embraces the Sun.

Where is s/he now?

His/Her artworks were cool and fun. Hope s/he continue to do more.

I know this is greedy but I wanna subscribe a 950 x 300 header banner image of Moon that Embraces the Sun.

Just for my personal blog, hahaha, since I really love this show up to the infinity.

PS: There's no video preview for Episode 16?

God Bless!

Guest nana544

Again and again, we are half way towards the end of the drama and it's getting really tiring that people would still says, oh so-and-so is a better Yeon Woo than Ha Ga-In, it really irks me! Just please stop writing in this thread if you're going to do that because this thread is not about which Korean actresses is better at playing Yeon Woo. Thank you! Anyways, Ha Ga-In looks so beautiful in the Hanbok gown :)!!! She has this glow to her.