[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

OK! Fine! For all what you said about TMTETS love or not-love, I still be OK!

I just make one & only comment to that: I LOVE THE MOON THAT EMBRACING THE SUN UNREQUITEDLY & WHATEVER SOMEONE SAID I KEEP LOVING IT SO BEST! EVEN LOVE MORE & MORE!   :wub::wub:

So, keep saying your opinions and I keep improving my love to TMTETS more! :rolleyes:

From what I understand when the evil shaman told the Queen about her father having a hand on the King's illness, she (evil shaman) was referring to the time Minister Yoon ordered the spell to keep the King from investigating the irregularities of some construction funds. During the consummation night the one who cast a spell on the King was the man (I'm not sure if he's also a shaman) who was working with Nok Young all throughout from the time of faking Yeon Woo's death. I think it just wasn't clarified properly by the evil shaman lady to the Queen. At least this is what I remember from those scenes. Someone can just correct me if I'm wrong.

You are indeed right. It is to prevent the so called investigation regarding corruption, she put some talisman in the king's quarter. It was the time when he was with BK and she is stating her litany about being a woman too etc. She didn't notice that he is grasping his chest and had collapses. I think that is the reason why they thought of bringing a human talisman in order to absorb the bad energy between the king and the queen..

Guest old soul

You are indeed right. It is to prevent the so called investigation regarding corruption, she put some talisman in the king's quarter. It was the time when he was with BK and she is stating her litany about being a woman too etc. She didn't notice that he is grasping his chest and had collapses. I think that is the reason why they thought of bringing a human talisman in order to absorb the bad energy between the king and the queen..

Thank you! You explained that scene pretty accurately.

I wish that they'd make a special. I'd love to know whatever happened to the bracelet Yeon Woo made and was supposed to give to Hwon. Bo Kyung was the last person to see it. I would also like to know what did happen to that man who cast a spell on the King during his consummation night. I remember a while back that Brilliant Legacy and Goong were a couple of dramas that brought their cast together for a special where they showed some bts and got some interviews from the cast. I know it's highly unlikely for TMTETS since most everyone has moved on to doing other things, but it never hurts to wish.

Thank you! You explained that scene pretty accurately.

I wish that they'd make a special. I'd love to know whatever happened to the bracelet Yeon Woo made and was supposed to give to Hwon. Bo Kyung was the last person to see it. I would also like to know what did happen to that man who cast a spell on the King during his consummation night. I remember a while back that Brilliant Legacy and Goong were a couple of dramas that brought their cast together for a special where they showed some bts and got some interviews from the cast. I know it's highly unlikely for TMTETS since most everyone has moved on to doing other things, but it never hurts to wish.

I believe almost everyone is curious about the bracelet. I am also waiting for it to resurface but it didn't happen. I've heard that some of the director's cut dvd are being rearranged and deleted scenes are added???? I really hope that those scenes we missed will be included as well as the bts with english sub and interviews. :D

BTW, have you heard about KSH as the new ad model for cass beer? Sorry but I wanted him and HGI in that CF together! I just remembered the presscon of Intro to Archi when they mentioned that she loves to drink beer w/ soju and do the SNSD dance.. Wouldn't it be nice to see them together doing all those things???? :wub::wub: kekkeke!

*casting spell to eliminate negative vibes* ... *shoo-shoooosh* ... may peace be restored on this thread again :D ...

and all SunMoon lovers live happily ever after :wub:

I just make one & only comment to that: I LOVE THE MOON THAT EMBRACING THE SUN UNREQUITEDLY & WHATEVER SOMEONE SAID I KEEP LOVING IT SO BEST! EVEN LOVE MORE & MORE!   :wub::wub:

So, keep saying your opinions and I keep improving my love to TMTETS more! :rolleyes:

yessss, that's the spirit, dear :wub: ... hopefully it ends soon ... this already sounds more like a broken record now ... *on and on and on and on ..*

Han Ga In Dreads of Being Lover with 6 Years Younger Kim Soo Hyun From the Start

Han Ga In expressed that she was very worried about having to partner with Kim Soo Hyun who is younger ...

Source : http://asian-drama.org/

Guest old soul

I believe almost everyone is curious about the bracelet. I am also waiting for it to resurface but it didn't happen. I've heard that some of the director's cut dvd are being rearranged and deleted scenes are added???? I really hope that those scenes we missed will be included as well as the bts with english sub and interviews. :D

BTW, have you heard about KSH as the new ad model for cass beer? Sorry but I wanted him and HGI in that CF together! I just remembered the presscon of Intro to Archi when they mentioned that she loved to drink beer w/ soju and do the SNSD dance.. Wouldn't it be nice to see them together doing all those things???? :wub::wub: kekkeke!

A director's cut dvd with all that sounds very promising. Can't wait...

I heard about that Cass beer endorsement on KSH's thread. It would have been so nice to have them both on that CF together, plus our resident eunuch as well.

*casting spell to eliminate negative vibes* ... *shoo-shoooosh* ... may peace be restored on this thread again :D ...

I'm feeling some Nok Young vibes here B)

It amazes me how this thread is still so animated :D

Guest Starlitelet

Go ahead and loathe on TMTETS all you want! It's just sad that you're very much affected by my posting.

*sigh I see who's getting so frustrated that they have to regurgitate my sentence in a childish manner. Do we honestly have to make war out of this stupidity? How old are you? Stop contradicting yourself. Whenever I make critical remarks about TMTETS, you spurt out non-polite things then it backfires. So in the end you do care. And you're right that I'm affected by your post because I've never encountered such a person like you on forums. Anyways, let's just keep it personal and not distract others with issues unrelated to TMTETS anymore, shall we?

You're too dense to handle my posts, so I'm ending it here.

yeaah .. it is .. *hihihihi*

i read your post above .. so BK kind of misunderstood with what the evil shaman says, huh?

BK thought she refers to the night of consummation ?

yessss, that's the spirit, dear :wub: ... hopefully it ends soon ... this already sounds more like a broken record now ... *on and on and on and on ..*

Han Ga In Dreads of Being Lover with 6 Years Younger Kim Soo Hyun From the Start

Han Ga In expressed that she was very worried about having to partner with Kim Soo Hyun who is younger ...

Source : http://asian-drama.org/

So you have decided to be Jan Sil's apprentice???? hehhehe! I guess you need to use human talisman in order to effectively bring back the harmony and peace here.. kekkekek!

BTW, tomorrow is HGI's running man appearance right??? Can't wait to watch! Our dear eunuch is there too! kekkeke!

A director's cut dvd with all that sounds very promising. Can't wait...

I heard about that Cass beer endorsement on KSH's thread. It would have been so nice to have them both on that CF together, plus our resident eunuch as well.

Yes it will be great to see them together again! Can we say CASS over the MoonSun with eunuch as the bar waiter.. kekke!

I am really wondering how long the debate will go??? hahhaha! I just hope that it will not reach 500+++ pages.. lol!

I am missing TMETS already! I don't know how many times I replayed it particularly the ending part. :)

Guest teukiewella

Yayyyy!!!!!!!! waiting for this thread to be opened. Thanks @yeohweping for this thread. I am really looking forward to this drama. Really curious reg. the chemistry bet. KSH and HGI, as they have a 6 year age-gap and HGI being senior actress in this field. Will he be able to bring his DH's level of acting/more.

I see lot of top stars supporting this drama. I hope this sageuk drama entertain us like TPM, which i loved so much.

MES fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls pm me if somebody uploaded this drama with eng sub here! ^^

Guest old soul

yeaah .. it is .. *hihihihi*

i read your post above .. so BK kind of misunderstood with what the evil shaman says, huh?

BK thought she refers to the night of consummation ?

Yup, BK misunderstood, but it doesn't take away the fact that her own father would still purposely do something to hurt the King. So BK should still be rightfully upset about it.

So you have decided to be Jan Sil's apprentice???? hehhehe! I guess you need to use human talisman in order to effectively bring back the harmony and peace here.. kekkekek!

BTW, tomorrow is HGI's running man appearance right??? Can't wait to watch! Our dear eunuch is there too! kekkeke!

Yes it will be great to see them together again! Can we say CASS over the MoonSun with eunuch as the bar waiter.. kekke!

I am really wondering how long the debate will go??? hahhaha! I just hope that it will not reach 500+++ pages.. lol!

I am missing TMETS already! I don't know how many times I replayed it particularly the ending part. :)

yeah 500++ pages .. same person .. over and over again .. *nagging syndrome* :P

i think that old man from "consummation night" more effective than Jan Shil, huh ..

shutting off the whole deal once & for all ..:D

i want to see KSH "The Thieves" .. looks interesting ... will check on KSH thread for DL link :D

moonsun is dominating at Baeksang 2012

Best Drama

*quoted image*

Best Director Kim doo hoon

*quoted image*

Best Actor

*quoted image*

Best Newcomer Actor

*quoted image*

Best Newcomer Actress

*quoted image*

Popularity Award on TV - Male (Wow !) - Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeo Jin goo and Siwan

*quoted image*

Popularity Award on TV - FeMale

*quoted image*

-해를 품은 달 FB

Award will be held at Jamsil Olympic Hall in April 26th

For Baeksang Arts Awards 48: I  bet TMTETS win! I also wish Kim Soo Huyn, Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung  win 3 main awards from Board coz they deserve them! But their big  disadvantage of the trio is that they're the youngest ones while Korean  have strong respect and prior to the old senior. So pray! :sweatingbullets:

Still happy if they all including Han Ga In win all with Popularity Awards! I want to see them all together on the stage again!:wub:

yeah 500++ pages .. same person .. over and over again .. *nagging syndrome* :P

i think that old man from "consummation night" more effective than Jan Shil, huh ..

shutting off the whole deal once & for all ..:D

i want to see KSH "The Thieves" .. looks interesting ... will check on KSH thread for DL link :D

it's like we've just got bad curse, huh? :sweatingbullets:

at this time, i really want to say " may peace be up on you..."

it's like we've just got bad curse, huh? :sweatingbullets:

at this time, i really want to say " may peace be up on you..."

tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif Bwhahhahaha!

This is what I love about gutter girls... We are PEACE LOVING INDIVIDUALS! kekekkeke!

Anyway, I am really hoping that TMETS can be able to bag ALL BAEKSANG awards it is nominated!!! kekekke!

tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif Bwhahhahaha!

This is what I love about gutter girls... We are PEACE LOVING INDIVIDUALS! kekekkeke!

Anyway, I am really hoping that TMETS can be able to bag ALL BAEKSANG awards it is nominated!!! kekekke!

oooo yeeaaah ... :phew: and then ... you know what's gonna happen the next day ???

we're going to get 3 meter-long-post about how/what/when/where/whose/why TMTETS not deserve the award ... :blink: ..

so it's gonna be 1000++ page dispute now ... *pffft* :P

*casting spell to eliminate negative vibes* ... *shoo-shoooosh* ... may peace be restored on this thread again  :D ...

and all SunMoon lovers live happily ever after  :wub:

I just make one & only comment to that: I  LOVE THE MOON THAT EMBRACING THE SUN UNREQUITEDLY & WHATEVER  SOMEONE SAID I KEEP LOVING IT SO BEST! EVEN LOVE MORE & MORE!   :wub::wub:

yessss, that's the spirit, dear  :wub:  ... hopefully it ends soon ... this already sounds more like a broken record now ... *on and on and on and on ..*

hahaha.... happy now we - MoonSun Lovers - have our "MOONSUN SPIRIT":

"MOONSUN SPIRIT" = SHINE ALWAYS WITH UNDYING LOVE, DESPITE ALL WHAT DARK FORCES SPELL:P

Will 'King 2 Hearts' Follow The Syndrome of 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'?

The first and second episode of ‘The King 2 Hearts' finally on air.

‘The King 2 Hearts’ starring top actor and actress Lee Seung Gi and Ha Jiwon aired its first episode on March 21 and 22. ‘The King 2 Hearts’ is following the end of epic historical drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’

In the first episode, Jae Ha (Lee Seung Ki) and Hang Ah (Ha Jiwon) had their first meeting as they participated in the World Officer Conference.

12070-the-king-2-hearts.jpg

When both of North Korean and South Korea attended the conference, Jae Ha gave concerns to North Korea team each time which made Hang Ah to get upset. Tension arose towards the end of the 1st episode when Hang Ah brought Jae Ha to the rest room and oppressed him telling him that she is a member of the special elite forces, her orders are ‘To kill Lee Jae Ha the public enemy of North Korea on sight.’

But in the 2nd episode, the atmosphere turns back to Jae Ha. Jae Ha and Hang Ah came to use same dormitory room during the World Officer Conference, Hang Ah confessed the fact that her purpose of attending the conference is because she was promised to get introduced to men until she finds who she likes to marry while she doesn't have any experience of dating. And she confessed another fact of her got rejected by one man.

Drama is receiving good reviews by viewers for its strong storyline and perfect dialog of North Korea. There were other 2 competing dramas of 'Rooftop Prince' and 'The Equator Man’ that kicked off their first episode on the same day. 'The King 2 Hearts' recorded No.1 with 16.2% viewership rating while ‘Rooftop Prince’ received 9.8% and ‘The Equator Man’ 7.7 %.

'The King 2 Hearts' is introduced that all of humanism, melodramatic, love, and revenge are in this drama. As the teams including producer, writers, actors, actresses are well known as good, idea of constitutional monarchy is also gaining interest of people, now everyone's attention is on whether 'The King 2 Hearts' will make another syndrome continuing on 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’

Will 'King 2 Hearts' Follow The Syndrome of 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun'?

'The King 2 Hearts' is introduced that all of humanism, melodramatic, love, and revenge are in this drama. As the teams including producer, writers, actors, actresses are well known as good, idea of constitutional monarchy is also gaining interest of people, now everyone's attention is on whether 'The King 2 Hearts' will make another syndrome continuing on 'The Moon that Embraces the Sun.’

'The King 2 Hearts' maybe good and supposed to get high praising than other dramas at the same time of airing, but very hard to become a syndrome like The Moon that Embraces the Sun’.  I think so not because I am a fan of TMTETS but from a small analysis. You know, the syndrome like TMTETS comes from the syndrome Hwon-Choena and his romantic undying love to Yeon Woo-ah :wub:. King2Heart does good but it doesn't have such ideal man as well as an unforgettable love like this to knock-out audience's hearts, especially women who play main role in making syndrome ^_^. That is the key-point!

This is just my own thought and I respect others taste. Anyway, I think K2H is a good drama until now and because this is a drama of MBC who gave me the great drama TMTETS, I will support it! Fighting! :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I have been a silent reader for a while. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts here. I really love TMTETS, from the story to the acting of all main actors. I can't say it s the best one in KD but obviously it has been quite for a while to have a drama with such high ratings.

I also have quite bad withdrawal symptoms. I kept rewatching it when I have time and one thing I find a bit confused....Did Hwon fell in love with Wol herself or just because she was similar to YW?! What do you think?