Best Director Kim doo hoon

389283_208566562582749_152170751555664_314487_634040753_n.jpg

Best Actor

542853_208567029249369_152170751555664_314490_1892272109_n.jpg

Best Newcomer Actor

538001_208567655915973_152170751555664_314499_187699483_n.jpg

Best Newcomer Actress

552877_208568305915908_152170751555664_314500_734797395_n.jpg

Popularity Award on TV - Male (Wow !) - Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeo Jin goo and Siwan

523712_208569045915834_1686417413_n.jpg

Popularity Award on TV - FeMale

293778_208569749249097_152170751555664_314503_1088080141_n.jpg

-해를 품은 달 FB

Award will be held at Jamsil Olympic Hall in April 26th

Yes, a lot of people watched TMTETS because of it's popularity.  But if they didn't like it, they would have just dropped it and the rating would go down.  But the ratings continued to surge after each episode and got 42% at the end.  That only means a lot of people liked it and stayed watching the drama. 

BTW, I liked both TPM and TMTETS so I'm not being biased here.

Or, some may have continued to watch because they loved certain actors. Others may have continued to watch because they loved the beginning and hoped the drama would eventually get back on track. Those are just few of the reasons I have read in various comments sections regarding TMTETS. Just as the reasons why a drama gets very low ratings can be complex, the same can be said for why a drama gets very high ratings.

Although I am happy for the actors and all those involved that TMTETS received such great ratings, I admit that I am as puzzled by its great ratings as I was by Boys Over Flowers great ratings. From what I have seen, both dramas aired at the right time for ratings success and I find that to be true of most dramas that receive higher than average ratings.

I also find the reverse to be true when a well-made drama receives lower than usual ratings. I have lost count of how many times I have seen comments from viewers who watched a low-rated drama for the first time months or years after it aired who absolutely loved it and wondered why they didn't get around to watching it when it aired.

TMTETS was smart for leading us to believe that it will continue going uphill in the latter half. The first half was really captivating. I was actually hooked! Anyway, by that time, viewers are already too invested in the characters/storyline that most wouldn't halt. I'm sure there are many people who watched it not because it continued on a great path, but rather they have already followed it, and want to see how it all ends.

Also, it wasn't as if TMTETS was some form of major bullocks. It had some substance originally.

Exactly. I am one of those who was really looking forward to TMTETS even before it aired and I was even more pleased after I read the reviews and saw some of the first episodes. I had such high hopes that even when the writing started to disappoint me I still wanted to see how TMTETS ended.

Thanks for the graphs. I don't have to conduct a survey to express my sincere opinion.

Newcomers came in because the people who have been following it from the start probably boast about it. I remember I did that when my parents didn't know too much about it.

It's also by word of mouth. TMTETS was marketed at the correct time. It's also based on a well-know Korean novel. The current/first viewers spread the words about this drama, hence others of second degree watchers did the same thing. Must I bring back Twilight? It's sad that the world likes to look at pretty things only. The popularity probably sprung from Jung Il Woo and Kim Soo Hyun's good-looks because mind you that there are more (young) female viewers. Most of the comments I see revolve around those two boys. Nothing against them because they're good actors. Though, a lot of people might be curious wanting see those actors rather than the story in general. It doesn't hurt to follow your favorite actor/"idol crush".

Then again I'm speaking from a portion of other people's point of view also and my opinion.

I am not accusing anyone or anything. What I have simply typed before was my opinion. I wrote words like "mostly" and "probably" and "opinion" and "I" frequently. I thought you might have caught that. It is you that have directed me of accusing without facts. I don't need facts to state an opinion that others might agree on as well. Either way, what you have shown is not substantial facts either. You have merely shown the statistics of the drama in terms of its growing popularity. You think I don't check the rising ratings of TMTETS myself? That's exactly why I'm baffled. My whole point.

I'm sure it's not just me who believes that the rating is overrated. Those ratings have nothing to do with the score that the series/drama deserves.

No, it's not just you who believes that TMTETS is overrated because others share your opinion and I've read them on every TMTETS message board I have visited. You listed valid reasons why this drama became such a ratings success and I love getting your perspective because you offer a much needed critical view that I think this discussion thread needs.

From reading your posts, I see that you don't hate TMTETS, you just don't love it or believe it received its great ratings based on being a well-made, quality drama. I think more viewers share your opinion than not and I love how you used the Twilight phenomenon in comparison because I've also noticed more criticism of those movies now that the thrill of the newness has worn off. I saw the same type of reaction to another recent ratings hit, Boys Over Flowers. What all three share in common is that they attracted mostly young women who were passionate enough about them in the beginning that they were willing to overlook their many flaws. Unfortunately, some of them also get very defensive when these flaws are pointed out. Even if these criticisms are done in an non-combative way, they are seen by some of these passionate fans as personal attacks.

That's unfortunate, but we cannot change how others take our opinions.

@Starlitet I've nothing against your opinion, but when i read your comments there is one thing that bothers me(i have a hard time really explaining it since english is not my first language) but you seem to imply that the reasons people tend to like this drama are futile (or pathos driven like you repeated numerous times) unlike you who criticize it for "logical" reasons.

In short people liked it for subjective reasons while you didn't for objective reasons.

It's probably not your intention but i find it a bit insulting.

Like you said we can't make general assumptions. But it goes both ways.

No one here can say why people liked/didn't like or watched TMTETS. We are all unique individuals!

So you were disappointed by TMTETS and think i didn't deserve these ratings. It's your honest feeling an no one can reproach you for that!

But please don't belittle other people reasons who don't agree with you.

And like somebody else said, let's agree to disagree blush.gif

I mean at the end of the day it's just a drama and not a matter of life and death.

No need to be concerned about your English because your English is very good.:)

I don't see those comments as insulting or as belittling the opinions of others because the fact is that we all love things for subjective reasons. We also hate or don't like things for subjective reasons. The key is to understand this and accept this about ourselves.

For instance, if my favorite character had been written better, but the rest of this drama had remained the same, I would have loved TMTETS even though, objectively, I would have to acknowledge that it wasn't a well-written drama overall. My subjective love for my favorite character would have trumped my objective opinion about the quality of drama as a whole.

There are some dramas that I love with an absolute passion, but, objectively, I know they are not great. In contrast, there are other dramas that I know, objectively, are better than the ones I love, but I don't like them as much. That's just the way it is.

Guest VISAY

moonsun is dominating at Baeksang 2012

Best Drama

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Best Actor

*quoted image*

Best Newcomer Actor

*quoted image*

Best Newcomer Actress

*quoted image*

Popularity Award on TV - Male (Wow !) - Jung Il Woo, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeo Jin goo and Siwan

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

-해를 품은 달 FB

TY FOR THIS INFO

seriously no one can match to our young couple when it comes to new comer actor and new comer actress it's definitely our YEO YOO COUPLE popularity award and best actor award goes to KIM SOO HYUN

I hope it win best drama, but if it win oh my, I might have to restrain myself from coming in. I anticipate a lot of "angry" post. :lol: I think I have to cuff my hands heheheh...

hmm... I hope KSH win best actor but I guess he is too young to win best actor award. stiff competition. He is still young there will be other chance. But still not losing hope.

Popularity award could be his (since TMTETS just ended and the others ended quite sometime)

Love Psh, CSW... Hard to choose.

Tomorrow I am going to my frens house and watch together gether, hmmm they gonna be so infected with the Moon bug... Hwon bug. I am sureeeeee.

Visay, I think the gift annie was talking about referring to YW gift to Hwon, not Hwon gift to YW (that was in ep 17? 18?) ^_^

Guest Starlitelet

moonsun is dominating at Baeksang 2012

Best Drama

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Best Actor

*quoted image*

Best Newcomer Actor

*quoted image*

Best Newcomer Actress

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

-해를 품은 달 FB

Hi teebeepee ^^!

What about the best female actress category? ^^

Are those in order, by the way?

Thanks in advance ^^!

Or,  some may have continued to watch because they loved certain actors.  Others may have continued to watch because they loved the beginning and  hoped the drama would eventually get back on track. Those are just few  of the reasons I have read in various comments sections regarding  TMTETS. Just as the reasons why a drama gets very low ratings can be  complex, the same can be said for why a drama gets very high ratings.

Although  I am happy for the actors and all those involved that TMTETS received  such great ratings, I admit that I am as puzzled by its great ratings as  I was by Boys Over Flowers great ratings. From what I have seen, both  dramas aired at the right time for ratings success and I find that to be  true of most dramas that receive higher than average ratings.

I  also find the reverse to be true when a well-made drama receives lower  than usual ratings. I have lost count of how many times I have seen  comments from viewers who watched a low-rated drama for the first time  months or years after it aired who absolutely loved it and wondered why  they didn't get around to watching it when it aired.

Exactly.  I am one of those who was really looking forward to TMTETS even before  it aired and I was even more pleased after I read the reviews and saw  some of the first episodes. I had such high hopes that even when the  writing started to disappoint me I still wanted to see how TMTETS ended.

No,  it's not just you who believes that TMTETS is overrated because others  share your opinion and I've read them on every TMTETS message board I  have visited. You listed valid reasons why this drama became such a  ratings success and I love getting your perspective because you offer a  much needed critical view that I think this discussion thread needs.

From  reading your posts, I see that you don't hate TMTETS, you just don't  love it or believe it received its great ratings based on being a  well-made, quality drama. I think more viewers share your opinion than  not and I love how you used the Twilight phenomenon in comparison  because I've also noticed more criticism of those movies now that the  thrill of the newness has worn off. I saw the same type of reaction to  another recent ratings hit, Boys Over Flowers. What all three share in  common is that they attracted mostly young women who were passionate  enough about them in the beginning that they were willing to overlook  their many flaws. Unfortunately, some of them also get very defensive  when these flaws are pointed out. Even if these criticisms are done in  an non-combative way, they are seen by some of these passionate fans as  personal attacks.

That's unfortunate, but we cannot change how others take our opinions.

No need to be concerned about your English because your English is very good.:)

I  don't see those comments as insulting or as belittling the opinions of  others because the fact is that we all love things for subjective  reasons. We also hate or don't like things for subjective reasons. The  key is to understand this and accept this about ourselves.

For  instance, if my favorite character had been written better, but the rest  of this drama had remained the same, I would have loved TMTETS even  though, objectively, I would have to acknowledge that it wasn't a  well-written drama overall. My subjective love for my favorite character  would have trumped my objective opinion about the quality of drama as a  whole.

There are some dramas that I love with an absolute  passion, but, objectively, I know they are not great. In contrast, there  are other dramas that I know, objectively, are better than the ones I  love, but I don't like them as much. That's just the way it is.

Thank you so much, blueagave for eloquently wording out my exact opinion/thought ^^!

I kept on trying to emphasize the difference between subjective and objective, but gave up because I didn't want others to misunderstand me further. I even said that I was once/still in love with Twilight (or) Boys Over Flowers. Though, are they credible/good quality/deserve the popularity? Heck no... but I admit I love(d) them. So I'm not trying to belittle or call anyone stupid here. Maybe you guys will understand what I mean within a couple of years when the Moon-Sun craze dies down. Perhaps, you're still not able to move out of that zone yet (which is completely understandable).

I see a pattern in all of them... they all have "hunks" - haha :lol:.

Guest miyu_07

I think after MTETS, Han ga in is busy being a Loyal Big Bang fan again as fans saw her in another Bigbang performance for YG on Air.

Most korean drama have hunks, just luck not on their side or story not appealing to some (though it is good). Some drama not so good but the story appeal to more ppl for unknown reasons. No "hunk" in shinig inheritance but it was succesful >40%. No "hunk" in Giant but the rating reach >40%.

"hunks" not the only factor - example - myung wol, heartstring, You are beautiful (rating was not good in korea but was good outside korea), skks (rating highest was at 15% considered good but should be better - it was a phenomenom in Soompi), so rating is complicated and you can't actually gauge what make a drama successful.

I think for TMTETS, one of the factors is the characters that were so appealing (for me I like HS - he is not a "hunk" and of course Hwon), I notice mostly those high rating drama always has this comical scenes and arrogant but soft hearted guy, funny and romantic. These character appeal to majority. Though the story and plot may not be that good but when the characters are so lovable and funny ppl tend to overlook the flaws in a drama. FH, Greatest Love, Gumiho, BOF, Hong Gil Dong, YAB (did good outside korea) I think the strength for these dramas was the character of the guy lead (funny, arrogant, romantic and sometime childish). However there are also those family dramas that did well like giant, baker king, shining inheritance etc. (One of the factors, there are many factors that make a drama succesful including TMTETS).

For TMTETS - it has both combination of comedic and drama, Hwon can be both serious and funny combined with JIW (famous for his crazy character).

As for the rating we can't be too sure whether ppl watched because they really like the story or because they just want to know the ending or because of whatever reasons. We don't know not you, not me... No one knows but the ratings keep on increasing which was a good sign.

Anyway I think everyone agree TMTETS not the greatest drama or the best drama in the history of KD.

Some say it the best for them (different ppl have different set of criteria, it's not something conclusive. there is no right or wrong). It's not math where 1+1=2. so whether TMTETS deserve the popularity or not, there is no right or wrong answer. Depend on individual and In most cases we go with what the majority think.

ok so i started to watch this drama on monday night and finished last night and im still have withdrawal symptoms

THIS DRAMA IS JUST SOOOO GOOD I EVEN DREAMT ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT. after i finished i was worrying because i didn't know whether another drama will be as good and as intense as TMTETS. like the writing was soo good and all the actors were SUPER AWESOME EXCELLENT GOOD AND EVERYTHING WAS JUST SOOOO LIKE I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN.

IF I HAD WATCHED THIS DRAMA WHILE IT WAS AIRING, I WOULD HAVE GONE MENTALLY INSANE FROM ALL THE WAITING.

since i just finished watching DH2(not really i didn't even watch the last two episodes) i was underwhelmed by it so when i watched TMTETS it brought me to a whole new level of emtional high lol because comparing the characters from DH2 and TMTETS, it's like, you can't EVEN compare! almost all the characters(if not all) in TMTETS were perfectly develeoped and had a lot of depth in them, unlike DH2, they were all really messy and didn't make sense, sorry DH2 fans if you are reading this.

I GIVE THIS DRAMA LIKE A,, LIKE LIKE A 1000000 OUT OF 10. PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M STILL IN THE PAINFUL PROCESS OF WITHDRAWING BUT THIS DRAMA WAS SO AWESOME.

ok

i have something to ask though,

about Woon, he was really mysterious and all but was he gay? like did he like the king because some scenes he looks really, i don't know, like jealous or bothered by something. He was hard to read but he was really interesting...

PROPS TO THE CHILD ACTORS/ACTRESSES they were all really good at acting and i can already tell that when they grow up they'll be like the next A-List actors and actresses

*spoilers*

I CRIED SO HARD EVERYTIME SEOL WAS MENTIONED AFTER SHE DIED SERIOUSLY THAT MOMENT WHEN SHE DIED FROM HEO YEOM WAS SO HEARTBREAKING I WAS SOO SAD!!!! AND WHEN YEONWOO WAS CRYING ABOUT HER DEATH IT MADE ME SOO SAD TOO LIKE IT WAS SO HEARTBREAKING.

and i felt so bad for Yang Myung because he can't do anything about his fate of being just Prince Yang Myung that doesn't get anything, not even the only one thing he wants which is Yeon Woo and in the end he died for the King and i felt really sad too.

^^ I'm glad you are enjoying TMTETS.

KSH pictures, very funny but they caused quite a scandal some time back. He was helping a friend and the friend uploaded the pictures. The friend later apologized so let's be respectful and not repost it. Thanks!

^^ I'm glad you are enjoying TMTETS.

KSH pictures, very funny but they caused quite a scandal some time back. He was helping a friend and the friend uploaded the pictures. The friend later apologized so let's be respectful and not repost it. Thanks!

oh i didn't know it caused a scandal because i thought these pictures were fairly new ok i'll take it down sorry lol

Guest pansy

For TMTETS - it has both combination of comedic and drama, Hwon can be both serious and funny combined with JIW (famous for his crazy character).

As for the rating we can't be too sure whether ppl watched because they really like the story or because they just want to know the ending or because of whatever reasons. We don't know not you, not me... No one knows but the ratings keep on increasing which was a good sign.

Anyway I think everyone agree TMTETS not the greatest drama or the best drama in the history of KD.

Some say it the best for them (different ppl have different set of criteria, it's not something conclusive. there is no right or wrong). It's not math where 1+1=2. so whether TMTETS deserve the popularity or not, there is no right or wrong answer. Depend on individual and In most cases we go with what the majority think.

OMG Bambiina *shaking head* ... some people really DEDICATED with their vendetta, huh ? tsk .. tsk .. tsk .. deserve or not deserve .. (???) ... whateverrrr ... people can go on and on and on till page 500++ about this drama "ratings worthy or not" .. just face it .. it's Heaven's will *hahahaha* ... and be happy for those who already work hard for this drama ... they're all deserve the rewards ---> more CF, more mags spread, more famous *thumbs up*

and no matter how long the "dispute post" ... the end result is still ....

TMTETS bring home "National Drama Title for 2012" and ...

the UNDISPUTED 42.2% NATIONAL RATINGS *WOOooHHHooo* !!!

Guest katkat88

Very well said.  Thumbs up for you.smile.gif

I can really understand if they say that TMTETS is not that good compared to others but with regards to ratings, I really couldn't understand their reasonings.  Ratings reached 42% and they said it's because those who didn't like the series continued to watch it?  How about those who din't like it and just dropped the series?  It 's supposed to bring down the ratings or the ratings will just be stable and would not result to continuous surge.

I wonder why some people are trying to put down a drama series like TMTETS just to highlight another drama.(TPM). The Princess Man is definitely a good drama and for me, one of my favorites.  But because of some arrogant people trying to belittle those who love TMTETS as if they're very shallow to like TMTETS, my love for TPM was lessened.  For me, it's a bad move to continue insulting a certain popular drama(TMTETS) just to promote another(TPM) because it would only result to hatred.  Instead of watching a good drama series like TPM, TMTETS fans will avoid it and it saddened me because I also love TPM and I wanted everyone to also watch it.sad.gif

Guest willie

My thought for TMTES after watching it:

Just realized that Shaman Jang really loved YW as her own daughter. She always tried to dissuade YW for getting close to Hwon as she didn't want her to go through the pain. With her action, it seems she contradicted her own words about the current Queen would not bear a prince. Nevertheless, it was YW's destiny to stay close to the Sun. And Ari made a great prediction that YW would be a shaman and talisman.

However, there is still one thing that puzzles me. There was a conversation between the Queen and a temporary shaman and the shaman told her that the King's illness was due to her father's request. I thought that if the King consummated his marriage, he could then be disposed. I thought that the queen and her father would want the king's heir.

I would like to comment about prince YM's love to Wol. I think YM loved Wol because she looked like YW. It's true that YM accepted Wol as she was but his affection and love resulted for loving YW. He accepted Wol as she was because he was afraid himself if Wol in fact was YW. That's why YM told Hwon that he could let go YW. That's why Hwon deserved to be with YW.

The worst part was at YM's die scene. The way he died was so lame although I expected YM to die at the end. YM couldn't go on living knowing YW was with Hwon. YM would live if YW was no longer in the world.

Guest old soul

My thought for TMTES after watching it:

Just realized that Shaman Jang really loved YW as her own daughter. She always tried to dissuade YW for getting close to Hwon as she didn't want her to go through the pain. With her action, it seems she contradicted her own words about the current Queen would not bear a prince. Nevertheless, it was YW's destiny to stay close to the Sun. And Ari made a great prediction that YW would be a shaman and talisman.

However, there is still one thing that puzzles me. There was a conversation between the Queen and a temporary shaman and the shaman told her that the King's illness was due to her father's request. I thought that if the King consummated his marriage, he could then be disposed. I thought that the queen and her father would want the king's heir.

I would like to comment about prince YM's love to Wol. I think YM loved Wol because she looked like YW. It's true that YM accepted Wol as she was but his affection and love resulted for loving YW. He accepted Wol as she was because he was afraid himself if Wol in fact was YW. That's why YM told Hwon that he could let go YW. That's why Hwon deserved to be with YW.

The worst part was at YM's die scene. The way he died was so lame although I expected YM to die at the end. YM couldn't go on living knowing YW was with Hwon. YM would live if YW was no longer in the world.

From what I understand when the evil shaman told the Queen about her father having a hand on the King's illness, she (evil shaman) was referring to the time Minister Yoon ordered the spell to keep the King from investigating the irregularities of some construction funds. During the consummation night the one who cast a spell on the King was the man (I'm not sure if he's also a shaman) who was working with Nok Young all throughout from the time of faking Yeon Woo's death. I think it just wasn't clarified properly by the evil shaman lady to the Queen. At least this is what I remember from those scenes. Someone can just correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest toho81

From what I understand when the evil shaman told the Queen about her father having a hand on the King's illness, she (evil shaman) was referring to the time Minister Yoon ordered the spell to keep the King from investigating the irregularities of some construction funds. During the consummation night the one who cast a spell on the King was the man (I'm not sure if he's also a shaman) who was working with Nok Young all throughout from the time of faking Yeon Woo's death. I think it just wasn't clarified properly by the evil shaman lady to the Queen. At least this is what I remember from those scenes. Someone can just correct me if I'm wrong.

No u r ight. I understood it this way also.

Guest Starlitelet

Very well said.  Thumbs up for you.*quoted image*

I can really understand if they say that TMTES is not that good compared to others but with regards to ratings, I really couldn't understand their reasonings.  Ratings reached 42% and they said it's because those who didn't like the series continued to watch it?  How about those who din't like it and just dropped the series?  It 's supposed to bring down the ratings or the ratings will just be stable and would not result to continuous surge.

I wonder why some people are trying to put down a drama series like TMTES just to highlight another drama.(TPM). The Princess Man is definitely a good drama and for me, one of my favorites.  But because of some arrogant people trying to belittle those who love TMTES as if they're very shallow to like TMTES, my love for TPM was lessened.  For me, it's a bad move to continue insulting a certain popular drama(TMTES) just to promote another(TPM) because it would only result to hatred.  Instead of watching a good drama series like TPM, TMTES fans will avoid it and it saddened me because I also love TPM and I wanted everyone to also watch it.*quoted image*

Sorry for disturbing your "thread of harmony", but I can't help but respond to your post.

What exactly do you mean compared to others? I did compare it to TPM, but someone brought up the rating issue (TPM had 20%++ and TMTETS had like 40%++)... so I had to give my reasons.

Why do you guys keep on using the same excuses? When someone watches a drama that they kinda start to dislike due to various reasons, you guys say, "Then why are you watching? Just drop it". If the person watches it at the beginning, then you guys say, "It's just starting". Then when a person watches it till the very end, you guys ask "Why didn't you just drop it?".

[Word to my chingu ;)!]

Don't you understand that I KINDA DISLIKE it and NOT HATE IT? There's a whole difference. You've seriously never finished an entire drama and gave a critical analysis of it? So all the dramas that you've watched are good/neatly done for you? Never finished one that you were disappointed with? I don't believe you.

I can't help but compare (sorry, it's the sad truth/reality) the two dramas because I watched TPM due to TMTETS. Despite both being different genres, the structures are similar.

Excuse me, but didn't you just say that I was belittling you? Aren't you being a hypocrite by calling me indirectly "some arrogant people"? I'm not blind, you know. I guess I don't have to be so polite anymore right? I'll try to refrain myself for the "harmony" of this thread. By the way, I never pointed any fingers at you guys. You apparently did though. Oh and yes, I'm so very shallow because I don't have the same opinion as you :phew:.

I don't care if your love for TPM has lessened. You think I'm going to do the same thing as what you're doing with TMTETS and tell you that you're ruining my enjoyment of TPM? Please! Go ahead and loathe on TPM all you want! It's just sad that your opinion/love for something can be swayed by my words.

@ the red parts: You're contradicting yourself. First you told me that I can compare another drama that's better than TMTETS. I did compare it with TPM. And then you told me, you wonder why I'm trying to put down TMTETS. Umm... didn't you just tell me that I can compare why TMTETS is not the better one? :o

Guest katkat88

[Word to my chingu ;)!]

Don't you understand that I KINDA DISLIKE it and NOT HATE IT? There's a whole difference. You've seriously never finished an entire drama and gave a critical analysis of it? So all the dramas that you've watched are good/neatly done for you? Never finished one that you were disappointed with? I don't believe you.

I can't help but compare (sorry, it's the sad truth/reality) the two dramas because I watched TPM due to TMTETS. Despite both being different genres, the structures are similar.

Excuse me, but didn't you just say that I was belittling you? Aren't you being a hypocrite by calling me indirectly "some arrogant people"? I'm not blind, you know. I guess I don't have to be so polite anymore right? I'll try to refrain myself for the "harmony" of this thread. By the way, I never pointed any fingers at you guys. You apparently did though. Oh and yes, I'm so very shallow because I don't have the same opinion as you :phew:.

I don't care if your love for TPM has lessened. You think I'm going to do the same thing as what you're doing with TMTETS and tell you that you're ruining my enjoyment of TPM? Please! Go ahead and loathe on TPM all you want! It's just sad that your opinion can be swayed by my words.

Did I mention names?  Very arrogant indeed.

Guest Starlitelet

Did I mention names?  Very arrogant indeed.

You don't need to mention names. I think it's pretty obvious. You don't need to deny :rolleyes:.

Guest katkat88

Go ahead and loathe on TPM all you want! It's just sad that your opinion can be swayed by my words.

Go ahead and loathe on TMTETS all you want! It's just sad that you're very much affected by my posting.