[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest plumblossoms

Audience Discontent on Leak of The Moon Embracing the Sun Ending

http://asian-drama.org/audience-discontent-on-leak-of-the-moon-embracing-the-sun-ending/

OMG!!, they are killing our seol character. Expect more deaths in ep.19. YM, Seol, Botox Granny, Yoon, then what abt. NK and F4 baddies????????? Ep.19 is going to be bloody sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

I didn't expect to see this when I came to lurk.. = /

Er...who are the F4 baddies? 0__0

I didn't know Yoon Seung Ah trained three months :o I hope that in episode 19 she has a fight scene of some sort ;___;

I can't believe it's almost finished ㅠㅠ

Guest victoriamai

Whoever was talking about HGI going to Big Bang's concert, here's the picture :D I'll put in spoilers since it's not really related to TMTES (:

20120304_hangainbigshow-460x344.jpg

cr: allkpop;segye

LOL it's weird to see her in something other than a hanbok of some kind xD

Me too. I love the Idea so so much.. Hwon is an exceptional character in the Saguk world he doesn't take a concubines nor bed his substitute queen..Even the knowledge that his YW is no longer in this world, he still could not look at the other women, he even said he fought all the temptation and remain loyal to her.. wahhhh that's what you call " ETERNAL LOVE" A perfect example of one woman man. When, I watch a Saguk drama, I just couldn't get it when a King takes a concubines and have kids with them,( I know, successors issue and more ) but I guess that's what the difference bet now and then. No wonder YW came back to life to claim her man coz Hwon is one of a kind man. Lucky girl.. I wonder what kind of heroic act she did in her past past life to be rewarded of this one of a kind guy??

About YM, whether he joins or not he knows the rebellion will push through. I know YM will never betray the King. He loves his brother. Yeah he loves YW, but I could say he loves Hwon as he loves YW. This saying goes for him, Blood is always thicker than water for him. ,

I love your opinion... totally agree in it :) King Hown is one of kind king in joseon era.. ;) and yeon u is a lucky girl to have his heart :D

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

The Moon that Embraces the Sun Episodes 17 and 18 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

theMoonThatEmbracesTheSun.jpg

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3629-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-2012/

The Moon that Embraces the Sun 17-18 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Fantagio pics update for Ilwoo as Yang Myung..I only post some of them which i think good :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

So JIW (Yang Myung) and YSA (Seol) belong to the same management agency Fantagio and both of their characters will DIE in the end??? tears.giftears.gif What a coincidence…

I guess, I am not the only who wants at least a 2 episode extension. The discussion about the extension in the mid of the drama has really affected the flow.......

I am not yet ready to let go... tears.giftears.gif

So JIW and YSA belong to the same management agency Fantagio and both of their characters will DIE in the end??? tears.giftears.gif What a coincidence…

sorry for cutting your post. it's not only JIW and YSA from the same agency, the Queen Dowager also from Fantagio Group too ^_^

해피타임: Happy Time, NG Special #07, NG 스페셜 20120226

MoonSun drama #5, #3 and #1

Section TV, Moon Embracing the Sun #03, 해를 품은 달 20120226

bonus

Section TV, Rising Star, #07, 라이징스타, 진지희 20120226

Young Princess Minhwa :D

so cute ^^ she wants to play YW character because YW got 2 guys that like her XD

cr: MBC Entertainment channel

Sorry for the long silence (7 days seems long eh?). Hee.

I was hospitalized since Tuesday last week. For a very good reason. We're 2 months pregnant! Wee! And I didn't know I am. And since I had 2 miscarriages before, doctor wanted to monitor my condition for few days. Few days my nose! Ya! It’s 1 week!

And I wasn’t able to type (Lappie-grounded was enforced by hubby tongue2.gif), but once in a while I got my Soompi dose. Thread’s moving so fast! I’m catching up,reading all posts. OMG I’m turtle egg missing you guys! Love love love wub.gif! And for those who misses us, candies for you! Here some out-of-date convos sweatingbullets.gif. Expired to some. Heeee~~~

Owh and yes, as usual, maybe unsuitable for kid’s reading pleasure. PG15 alert.  Fringging looonggg sweatingbullets.gif. Feel free to skip.

Ep 17 Updates

Date 29/02/2012 (Waa! I didn’t realise it is a leap year!)

Before IT happened. Time: 3.00pm

Me :: Am I still grounded? It's Wednesday. MoonSun day. I need my phone back. Preview for tonight must be up already.

Hubby :: Ok. But behave. Don't jump up & down like a monkey and scream like a duck.

Me :: Duck? Seriously?

Hubby :: What? Duck is a noisy animal.

Me :: You're funny. Just give me my phone already.

Hubby :: Promise first. No jumping and screaming.

Me :: What's wrong with you? Are you hiding something from me?

Hubby :: You know what? Let's be adventurous. Screw the spoilers & previews. How about we just watch tonight epi? It's only few hours away. You can stand being MoonSun-less for 2 days, another few hours won’t kill you.

Me :: OMG! Don't tell me...

Hubby :: What?

Me :: Did you watch the preview for tonight's ep behind my back?

Hubby :: Erk?

Me :: Did you or did you not?

Hubby :: What makes you think I did?

Me :: OMG! You did, didn't you?  Yaaa! 2 days I'm on sickbed, entertainment-less, in pain, you sneaked around behind my back enjoying yourself? Aaa... Cheap! Turtle egg cheap.

Hubby :: Shhh! People will think I’m cheating on you or something.

Me :: You ARE!

Hubby :: I might’ve took a little peek. But trust me. It is better to watch preview-less. TRUST me. There’s a reason why I didn’t let you see the preview.Just wait ok? Please?

Me :: Aaaa.. Why are you doing this to me? Wae?

Hubby :: It’s for the best. Trust me.

1 hour during IT happened

Time :: 8.55 pm local time

Streaming :: Solive

Level of Korean Understanding :: Me – Beginner , Hubby – Disabled

Time :: Min 2.05 (Refer to Hanrel release)

Me :: Yes! Yes! Hwon called her name. OMG OMG! She turned around! Here we go. Kyaa! Nervous! Chinca!

Hubby :: Keep it down. We’re at hospital.

Me :: Aaaa! Mwoya! Why only hug? Kiss her lahh!!

Hubby ::Quiet. Cannot kiss yet. Crooks are coming.

Me :: Stupid crooks. Chinca wrong timing!

Time:: Min 27.16

Hubby :: Hiding a lover in your closet? Wow. Nice move.

Me :: Kya!! Cute!! He’s like “Come closer. Come closerer. Aaa. WTH. Screw people. I wanna hug you”. But wae hugging only? Wae Hwon?

Hubby :: Babe. There are 6 pairs of eyes watching. Kings don’t kiss in public. And do you think King wanted his first kiss to be witnessed by so many people? Reunion should be private. Now be quiet and watch.

Me :: Bluek! Eh wait! You actually count how many eyes?

Hubby :: There’s the funny green guy, Woon and 4 maids. So total 6 pairs.

Me :: You’re a detail freak.

Hubby :: What? It’s not like I can understand what they’re saying. I’m a Korean –babo remember?

Me :: Okay! They left. Line is clear. Kiss now! Chebal!

(Scene changed to Hwon walking and talking to Evil Yoon)

Me :: Eh? Aaaa!!

Hubby :: Epic-fail-kissing. Two and counting. Kekekekeke.

Me :: Yaaa!

Time :: Min 32.50

Me :: Heeeee. Next-door-neighbour convo. Sweet.

Hubby :: What did he say?

Me :: What are you reading, did you not boring, something like that.Eh? Ya Hwon! Why so cute? Aaa~~

Hubby :: What is it so cute about carrying a table?

Me :: Shh.

……………………………………..

Me :: Oh jeez..OMG OMG! They kissed! Kissing happening! Aaaa!! OMG OMG!!

Hubby :: More like he kissed? Or a stolen kiss? Does that count as kissing? Coz she’s like as frozen as stone?

Me :: Ya! There’s no need to be so technical. She’s just couldn’t believe it. You know. Shocked. And she didn’t resist it. Whatever. Lips touching, hence, it’s a valid kissing. Let me enjoy this moment. Kya!! Yes!! Yes!! Now,can I say it?

Hubby :: Be my guest.

Me :: HA! EAT THAT SUCKER!!!

Hubby :: Happy?

Me :: Very.

Hubby :: Let’s continue watching.

Time :: Min 50.00 onwards

Me :: Aaaa.. So hard to understand. What are they talking about? Not telling earlier? Queen? Aaa.. I hate to be a Korean-handicapped.

Hubby :: I'm not.

Me :: Shut up.

Hubby :: Shutting up now. Kekekeke.

Me :: Awww. Moon embraces the sun hairpins! Why there's two? Aaa.. Don't cry YW~~

Hubby :: They always have matching outfits. Crews really know how to make beautiful screens.

Me :: Oh my. Don't tell me...

Hubby :: Yerp. It is.

Me :: Ooooooo jeezzzz...

Hubby :: Ouch ouch. Don't pinch too hard. 

Me :: Kya!!!! OMG!! Can't breathe. Oooooomaiigaddddddd!!! Aaaaa!!!!! Can I say it now?

Hubby :: You may.

Me :: EAT THAT SUCKER!!!!! Chinca EPIC!! This is daebak!! Yeay!!

Hubby :: Kissing duration = 35 secs. Thank you director. I can now sleep with peace.

Me :: Best kissing ever!

Hubby :: Now please go to sleep before the nurse chase you out. I will download the ep for you later.

Me :: Heee....

Hubby :: Stop smiling. Sleep. Now.

Me :: Ok.

To be continued...

I was hospitalized since Tuesday last week. For a very good reason. We're 2 months pregnant! Wee! And I didn't know I am. And since I had 2 miscarriages before, doctor wanted to monitor my condition for few days. Few days my nose! Ya! It’s 1 week!

And I wasn’t able to type (Lappie-grounded was enforced by hubby *quoted image*), but once in a while I got my Soompi dose. Thread’s moving so fast! I’m catching up,reading all posts. OMG I’m turtle egg missing you guys! Love love love *quoted image*! And for those who misses us, candies for you! Here some out-of-date convos *quoted image*. Expired to some. Heeee~~~

Welcome back! We missed you on the thread and congrats on your news.

We really missed your conversations and glad to welcome you back to the fold. Hehe.

So many things have happened and we are two episodes away. I hope we get an epic ending! :w00t:

Guest Meenzer99

I was hospitalized since Tuesday last week. For a very good reason. We're 2 months pregnant! Wee! And I didn't know I am. And since I had 2 miscarriages before, doctor wanted to monitor my condition for few days. Few days my nose! Ya! It’s 1 week!

And I wasn’t able to type (Lappie-grounded was enforced by hubby *quoted image*), but once in a while I got my Soompi dose. Thread’s moving so fast! I’m catching up,reading all posts. OMG I’m turtle egg missing you guys! Love love love *quoted image*! And for those who misses us, candies for you! Here some out-of-date convos *quoted image*. Expired to some. Heeee~~~

Owh and yes, as usual, maybe unsuitable for kid’s reading pleasure. PG15 alert. Fringging looonggg *quoted image*. Feel free to skip.

Ep 17 Updates

Date 29/02/2012 (Waa! I didn’t realise it is a leap year!)

Before IT happened. Time: 3.00pm

Me :: Am I still grounded? It's Wednesday. MoonSun day. I need my phone back. Preview for tonight must be up already.

Hubby :: Ok. But behave. Don't jump up & down like a monkey and scream like a duck.

Me :: Duck? Seriously?

Hubby :: What? Duck is a noisy animal.

Me :: You're funny. Just give me my phone already.

Hubby :: Promise first. No jumping and screaming.

Me :: What's wrong with you? Are you hiding something from me?

Hubby :: You know what? Let's be adventurous. Screw the spoilers & previews. How about we just watch tonight epi? It's only few hours away. You can stand being MoonSun-less for 2 days, another few hours won’t kill you.

Me :: OMG! Don't tell me...

Hubby :: What?

Me :: Did you watch the preview for tonight's ep behind my back?

Hubby :: Erk?

Me :: Did you or did you not?

Hubby :: What makes you think I did?

Me :: OMG! You did, didn't you?  Yaaa! 2 days I'm on sickbed, entertainment-less, in pain, you sneaked around behind my back enjoying yourself? Aaa... Cheap! Turtle egg cheap.

Hubby :: Shhh! People will think I’m cheating on you or something.

Me :: You ARE!

Hubby :: I might’ve took a little peek. But trust me. It is better to watch preview-less. TRUST me. There’s a reason why I didn’t let you see the preview.Just wait ok? Please?

Me :: Aaaa.. Why are you doing this to me? Wae?

Hubby :: It’s for the best. Trust me.

1 hour during IT happened

Time :: 8.55 pm local time

Streaming :: Solive

Level of Korean Understanding :: Me – Beginner , Hubby – Disabled

Time :: Min 2.05 (Refer to Hanrel release)

Me :: Yes! Yes! Hwon called her name. OMG OMG! She turned around! Here we go. Kyaa! Nervous! Chinca!

Hubby :: Keep it down. We’re at hospital.

Me :: Aaaa! Mwoya! Why only hug? Kiss her lahh!!

Hubby ::Quiet. Cannot kiss yet. Crooks are coming.

Me :: Stupid crooks. Chinca wrong timing!

Time:: Min 27.16

Hubby :: Hiding a lover in your closet? Wow. Nice move.

Me :: Kya!! Cute!! He’s like “Come closer. Come closerer. Aaa. WTH. Screw people. I wanna hug you”. But wae hugging only? Wae Hwon?

Hubby :: Babe. There are 6 pairs of eyes watching. Kings don’t kiss in public. And do you think King wanted his first kiss to be witnessed by so many people? Reunion should be private. Now be quiet and watch.

Me :: Bluek! Eh wait! You actually count how many eyes?

Hubby :: There’s the funny green guy, Woon and 4 maids. So total 6 pairs.

Me :: You’re a detail freak.

Hubby :: What? It’s not like I can understand what they’re saying. I’m a Korean –babo remember?

Me :: Okay! They left. Line is clear. Kiss now! Chebal!

(Scene changed to Hwon walking and talking to Evil Yoon)

Me :: Eh? Aaaa!!

Hubby :: Epic-fail-kissing. Two and counting. Kekekekeke.

Me :: Yaaa!

Time :: Min 32.50

Me :: Heeeee. Next-door-neighbour convo. Sweet.

Hubby :: What did he say?

Me :: What are you reading, did you not boring, something like that.Eh? Ya Hwon! Why so cute? Aaa~~

Hubby :: What is it so cute about carrying a table?

Me :: Shh.

……………………………………..

Me :: Oh jeez..OMG OMG! They kissed! Kissing happening! Aaaa!! OMG OMG!!

Hubby :: More like he kissed? Or a stolen kiss? Does that count as kissing? Coz she’s like as frozen as stone?

Me :: Ya! There’s no need to be so technical. She’s just couldn’t believe it. You know. Shocked. And she didn’t resist it. Whatever. Lips touching, hence, it’s a valid kissing. Let me enjoy this moment. Kya!! Yes!! Yes!! Now,can I say it?

Hubby :: Be my guest.

Me :: HA! EAT THAT SUCKER!!!

Hubby :: Happy?

Me :: Very.

Hubby :: Let’s continue watching.

Time :: Min 50.00 onwards

Me :: Aaaa.. So hard to understand. What are they talking about? Not telling earlier? Queen? Aaa.. I hate to be a Korean-handicapped.

Hubby :: I'm not.

Me :: Shut up.

Hubby :: Shutting up now. Kekekeke.

Me :: Awww. Moon embraces the sun hairpins! Why there's two? Aaa.. Don't cry YW~~

Hubby :: They always have matching outfits. Crews really know how to make beautiful screens.

Me :: Oh my. Don't tell me...

Hubby :: Yerp. It is.

Me :: Ooooooo jeezzzz...

Hubby :: Ouch ouch. Don't pinch too hard.

Me :: Kya!!!! OMG!! Can't breathe. Oooooomaiigaddddddd!!! Aaaaa!!!!! Can I say it now?

Hubby :: You may.

Me :: EAT THAT SUCKER!!!!! Chinca EPIC!! This is daebak!! Yeay!!

Hubby :: Kissing duration = 35 secs. Thank you director. I can now sleep with peace.

Me :: Best kissing ever!

Hubby :: Now please go to sleep before the nurse chase you out. I will download the ep for you later.

Me :: Heee....

Hubby :: Stop smiling. Sleep. Now.

Me :: Ok.

To be continued...

Hello Azuwaza163, finally you are herebiggrin.gif I am so glad that you are back; it's like forever waiting for your postbiggrin.gif i was wondering what had happened to you for the whole weeks there were no post from you. Btw, congratulation for your pregnancy. Please, take good care of yourself. I am so happy for you both.  As usual, I really enjoy your convo with your hubby; it makes me laugh. I always looking forward to read your post! I love it wub.gif Stay healthy dear!

Guest toho81

sorry for cutting your post. yeah, I like the stolen kiss more too. it's more sweet. the kiss in the political chamber is like Hwon's vow just like someone said here before. I like how these 2 kisses have deep meaning to it ^_^

reading from the PD interview, he already said since the beginning before this drama got a green light to go, the whole process kinda chaos and in-rush. with the budget thing, time thing. I think that's how it eventually leads to now. thankfully, with all the chaos they still gain a high viewership.

I think it's more on the Pan Drama side. they're not MBC entity but somehow since the drama is broadcast in MBC, the time-length, the strike all kinda contribute to the rushing thing with this drama. the sad thing though... :(

Netizens are in rage because of the leak but then this just show how the production team really follow the novel for the ending. I just hope even if they follow the novel, they can still make the ending as beautiful as possible :D

I understand that the production company had some fault, but I still blame mbc for changing the script when an extension was never confirmed. Mbc was in a hurry for an extension, ruin the middle episodes, and didn't get their wish for an extension. I still see fault with mbc for not being prepared and having things last minute. I am sort of happy that at least this extension that never happened didn't ruin the main characters and storyline that much! Well ok Yeon Woo got ruined a bit but I'm not going to complain because she was also passive in the novel. Pretty much this extension that didn't happen ruined the side characters-yeom, Seol, heo family, and woon. There was way less time to explain them in details while the novel did.