[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest SuSHI_beast

Hi Moon-Sun people! ^.^

I enjoy reading your comments very much~ this is my first time posting.

So I was watching episode 10 for the 100th time over the weekend at my parents' house, and my mom came into my room to give me something. I was watching the scene near the end where Hwon is crying while reading the letter he had kept. My mom paused, and said, "Who is that?" I explained the awesomeness of Kim So Hyun.

Today my mom called to inform me that I was a "horrible daughter"...why? Because she sat and watched all 10 episodes in three days, and can't stand waiting for tomorrow. And since she doesn't understand Korean, she will have to call me and have me translate everything, since she doesn't want to wait for subs.

This is the same person who only recently complained that I was doing a second major in Korean for no reason, and that my Korean obsession was getting out of hand. teehee :)

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

oh yes. we all do..!!

Audience Anticipates Recognition of Han Ga In by Kim Soo Hyun & Jung Il Woo

In the episode 10 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, the whimper of Kim Soo Hyun and the tears of Jung Il Woo attracted the audience, with the unfolding of plot, audience is keeping an even watchful eye to whether Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo can recognize Han Ga In.

In the episode 10 the MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embrace the Sun broadcast on February 2nd, 2012, Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Yang Myung (Jung Il Woo) is feeling the traces of Yeon Woo on Wol (Han Ga In).

On the day’s program, Wol is very confused. Hwon and Wol go for a walk, coming past the past residence of Yeon Woo in the palace, Wol is once again reminded of the memory of the past, and asks Hwon, “Is it you the person who was crying here?”

The words of Wol alarmed Hwon, but both of them still does not recognize each other, but Wol does feel the pain felt by Hwon because of Yeon Woo, and she personally has a feeling of cannot refuse the destiny.

Yang Myung expresses that it’s his mistake for not running away with Yeon Woo when young, then Yang Myung meets with female shamen Jan Shil (Bae Noo Ri), and learned that Wol is the present of Yeon Woo.

Hwon receives the letter by Yeon Woo before her death from her elder brother Heo Yeom (Song Jae Hee), and is sobbing due to the written content. But he suddenly discovers that the writing style of Yeon Woo is very similar to Wol, is very surprised, and deepens his suspicion that Wol and Yeon Woo is the same person. Hwon immediately asks people to look for Wol, letting the drama to reach the heightened tension and dramatic climax.

After the broadcast, viewers commented on the TV series bulletin board and various public websites, “Hurriedly come back the memory the Han Ga In,” “Yang Myung and Hwon have been waiting for this moment, finally want to identify the identity of Wol,” “Feel heartache for the fated love between Wol, Hwon and Yang Myung” and so on, the responses are a great variety.

In addition, with the change in the plot development, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” will usher in the love triangle between Hwon, Yang Myung and Wol on episode 11.

via Chosun

cr asiandrama

428993_183701681735904_152170751555664_254167_45211206_n.jpg

Hi Moon-Sun people! ^.^

I enjoy reading your comments very much~ this is my first time posting.

So I was watching episode 10 for the 100th time over the weekend at my parents' house, and my mom came into my room to give me something. I was watching the scene near the end where Hwon is crying while reading the letter he had kept. My mom paused, and said, "Who is that?" I explained the awesomeness of Kim So Hyun.

Today my mom called to inform me that I was a "horrible daughter"...why? Because she sat and watched all 10 episodes in three days, and can't stand waiting for tomorrow. And since she doesn't understand Korean, she will have to call me and have me translate everything, since she doesn't want to wait for subs.

This is the same person who only recently complained that I was doing a second major in Korean for no reason, and that my Korean obsession was getting out of hand. teehee :)

laugh.gif This is wonderful. Congrats for converting Mom! About the tea kiss - wasn't there supposed to be something like this for the "Cola Kiss"? (Kang Ji Hwan was originally supposed to pass the liquid to Yoon Eun Hye through a kiss?) but they were laughing so much, they couldn't do it. 

I seriously doubt this tea kiss will happen - or even an "open mouthed" kiss because they don't usually do that in a saeguk, right? Kisses are very prim & proper? unsure.gif

Although...with all the sexual tension being thrown out there by KSH - maybe? w00t.gif

jaejoongstolemyheart - Thank you so much for translations! and flowerboyramyunshop_FB, thank you for information about chrysanthemum's! wub.gif

I do not think Jansil knows Wol is YeonU, she knew Yang Myung because he saved her from the thugs. In the boat when they escape Jansil said YeonU is the 'moon' (maybe she refering she looks like the moon)and NK explained to YeonU said  people called her 'moon' becoz she is the powerful god.

Wol (moon)name was given by Lee Hwon to YeonU when they are in the cottage before meeting Hwon she was called aghassi.

Nk warned Jansil not to talk about the moon and sun otherwise she will tear her mouth, (I think is a warning not to talk to much) in one scene shows Nk talking to and old man that help dug up the grave to save Yeonu but Jansil was sleeping she did not hear the conversation even she hears she could not understand. Nk risk her own life to save YeonU,fearing for YeonU life I don't think NK is so stupid to tell Jansil about YeonU secrets.(at that time Jansil age is 7 or 8 years old)

I think script writer creates all tis doubts for ep10 cliffhanger anybody can enlighten me if I am wrong.

Guest KhunTorian

hey guys...

this may seem a bit random but i was just watching an MV from BB's seungri 

and it seems like the girl in the mv that's acting as Alice in Wonderland looks like kim yoo jung...

or is it just me?

oh and the mv is for a song called VVIP...

here's the link...Seungri's VVIP

Guest freya_pyordova

Next chapter,

chapter 16.

Enjoy reading. ^^ http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fps5au

Tonight is wed!:)

Thank you @jaejoongstolemyheart, I'm dying to read the novel in English because I could not read Hangeul. I want to know start from chapter 7, I try to follow you on twitter, can you confirm me? or else could you please post the ling from chapter 7 till the last one.

Keep me updated.

Thank you in advanced!!!!!

hey guys...

this may seem a bit random but i was just watching an MV from BB's seungri 

and it seems like the girl in the mv that's acting as Alice in Wonderland looks like kim yoo jung...

or is it just me?

oh and the mv is for a song called VVIP...

here's the link...Seungri's VVIP

yes hehe.she's the girl in that MV [ARTICLE]

what's the site  for ionair again?

92c219e0gw1dpv3iq0vtxj.jpg

Guest KhunTorian

yes hehe.she's the girl in that MV [ARTICLE]

huh! what a lucky girl!

she got the chance to act with all the hottest stars in kpop world...

kim soo hyun,seungri,jung il woo,yeo jun go,lee minho and the list goes on and on...

will it be weird that i'm so jealous at her rite now?

hehehe.....

can't wait for tonight's epi!

i can't watch it live but hopefully jaejooongstolemyheart will be there to help me and the rest of us that can't...=]

edit : sorry i topped the page and have nothing to offer but this..=]

29d077ea718a8e091096ceb4425e597f_large.jpg

caroleL i know,Hwon's always on fire,and at the age of 24 years old KSH's either got some crazy acting skills or is experiencing some serious hormonal rush(i think both? ) The fact that he read the novel before getting casted makes me admire him even more so.No wonder he's so into his character :lol:

thx jaejoongstolemyheart!

I'll bet on an increase in ratings today ! :P(40%!!!) Look at the amount of users,counting down now!

huh! what a lucky girl!

she got the chance to act with all the hottest stars in kpop world...

kim soo hyun,seungri,jung il woo,yeo jun go,lee minho and the list goes on and on...

will it be weird that i'm so jealous at her rite now?

hehehe.....

can't wait for tonight's epi!

i can't watch it live but hopefully jaejooongstolemyheart will be there to help me and the rest of us that can't...=]

edit : sorry i topped the page and have nothing to offer but this..=]

*quoted image*

she;s one talented kid, she even mentioned she likes TOP of BB..lol well thats off the thread topic.hehe but yeah she's pretty amazing and surely she'll grow more beautiful and talented. I cant wait for her tv dramas in the future.

IOnAir is here:

http://ionair.tv/main.php 

TVU is here:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/ 

thanks!!!! im clearing my cookies for streaming haha i hope my connection wont fail me today

for ionair let us seize the moment while it is free ! :w00t: (They are currently on a test broadcast )

some DC photos . the modern moon-sun couple :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Gain shorthair paired w/ KSH is so NOONA-is ♥ DONGSAENG hehe.

oh yes. we all do..!!

Audience Anticipates Recognition of Han Ga In by Kim Soo Hyun & Jung Il Woo

In the episode 10 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, the whimper of Kim Soo Hyun and the tears of Jung Il Woo attracted the audience, with the unfolding of plot, audience is keeping an even watchful eye to whether Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo can recognize Han Ga In.

In the episode 10 the MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embrace the Sun broadcast on February 2nd, 2012, Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Yang Myung (Jung Il Woo) is feeling the traces of Yeon Woo on Wol (Han Ga In).

On the day’s program, Wol is very confused. Hwon and Wol go for a walk, coming past the past residence of Yeon Woo in the palace, Wol is once again reminded of the memory of the past, and asks Hwon, “Is it you the person who was crying here?”

The words of Wol alarmed Hwon, but both of them still does not recognize each other, but Wol does feel the pain felt by Hwon because of Yeon Woo, and she personally has a feeling of cannot refuse the destiny.

Yang Myung expresses that it’s his mistake for not running away with Yeon Woo when young, then Yang Myung meets with female shamen Jan Shil (Bae Noo Ri), and learned that Wol is the present of Yeon Woo.

Hwon receives the letter by Yeon Woo before her death from her elder brother Heo Yeom (Song Jae Hee), and is sobbing due to the written content. But he suddenly discovers that the writing style of Yeon Woo is very similar to Wol, is very surprised, and deepens his suspicion that Wol and Yeon Woo is the same person. Hwon immediately asks people to look for Wol, letting the drama to reach the heightened tension and dramatic climax.

After the broadcast, viewers commented on the TV series bulletin board and various public websites, “Hurriedly come back the memory the Han Ga In,” “Yang Myung and Hwon have been waiting for this moment, finally want to identify the identity of Wol,” “Feel heartache for the fated love between Wol, Hwon and Yang Myung” and so on, the responses are a great variety.

In addition, with the change in the plot development, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” will usher in the love triangle between Hwon, Yang Myung and Wol on episode 11.

via Chosun

cr asiandrama

*quoted image*

ya,we can't wait for wol's recognitions