[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest vicious_kid

just died....iwe cried so much during this episode and at least they ended it AT THAT MOMENT? they are kidding(((( cruel people omg :o:o:o

omg omg it was effin good!!!!! Theyd probably break ratings again. Why the hell im kinda shipping Janshil and YangMyung?????! haha.

KIM SO HYUN you were crazy good!!! i cant stop spazzing i love love it.

IM GOING TO WAIT THE WHOLE WEEK AGAIN FOR THE SPOILER.huhuhu

OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!

Both brothers guessed who she is!

Now we will have to wait an entire week to find out what happens next. :(

EDIT: And here I was so careful about blurting out the spoiler hahaha

So... that time at the boat landing place, when NY said she would't risk leaving YW in the care of a blabbermouth like JanShil, she spoke truer than even she knew. At the time, "blabbermouth" seemed something of an overstatement for the normally taciturn JanShil. But when that girl does speak, it's plot-dynamite.

EDIT, I just noticed a real-time spoiler posted above that needs a bit of expansion.

JS does't just happen to meet YM and remember him. She's come deliberately to find him and tell him where he can "find the girl he's looking for". It's the least she can do for once saving her life, she explains.

The worst cliffhanger ever. I nearly jumped out again.

But I guess it explains why

Hwon asks the guardian to look for Wol, I guess Myung Goon will 'kidnap' her

At the time, "blabbermouth" seemed something of an overstatement for the normally taciturn JanShil. But when that girl does speak, it's plot-dynamite.

I couldnt agree more. Crap, I wanted to slap Janshil at that time.