[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asianatic said: IBELIS said: I really really like this show but I'm so sick of seeing these crazy, nutty, vain women who dump's their guy and then come back 5 or 10 years later and think just because she wants to get back together it should happen.. If that alone isn't bad enough they appear to be astounded when the man don't want them, and decided he must be playing hard to get.  I could live forever without seeing Victoria's antics, I know she is there to play the devils advocate but can't they dream up a different way.
MO is standing right outside the front door where TI is when she gets the bad news about HW and she what runs to the scooter and head over to HW at the house, I guess I'm weird because I think I would have shared the news with TI first and try to convince him to go and see HW with me. I'm sure when we see the show next week HW will make her promise not to tell TI so she just leaves TI and says nothing by way of explanation leaveing him to think HW stole his girl again.
This is how misunderstandings occur and sometimes not get resolved. There is no guarantee that the other person will want to listen when you around to explaining.  

Asianatic what a story!! so things like that happened in real life, so sad for your brother
evok so we have only sadness ahead :(because today's episode left me sadddddddddd i knew it, it always happens to me, there's a point when i don't like leading girl, i just have to remember i was lucky it happened so late in the drama. WHY MO WHY??? i understand you need to confort KH but why leave TI? WHY? poor TI now he have to work hard to get back full house, his career and the woman he loves, just as BS said. i will cheer you up all the way, fighting!!!
Asianatic, fatemeh_31358 agree with you both!! that scene when MO takes his hand, his reaction! how lovely :x. here are some pics ;) (just couldn't let it pass :P)vlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m12s249.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m19s68.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m28s157.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m35s222.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m41s31.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m46s92.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h08m53s150.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h09m00s231.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h09m17s144.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-29-22h09m25s212.png
if you think of it their hand holding scenes are great: first at the engagement, them at the secret date (my fave scene of the drama so far!!!) and now this one!!!
today is the day i also realized we only have 4 epis left, my heart feels so heavy and little when i think of it! i don't want it to end :((
oh i almost forgot to comment, who will be the secret investor? not LJ???? i'm intrigued
on a happy note (yes they do exists) here is some news about the sales of the dvd in japan YAYY, at least it's a success in japan!! wish korea knew how great this drama is:
class="post-title" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px;"FULL HOUSE TAKE 2 is a Smash Hit in Japan!

By Dan on November 29, 2012 | 2 Comments

51brfJfLnZL._SL500_AA300_.jpeg

Full House Take 2, the sequel-esque Korean drama related to the Rain hit Full House, is turning out to be a huge hit in Japan. According to Amazon sales figures, the DVD set of Full House Take 2 is currently the #1 best-seller in Korean dramas, outranking Secret GardenLove Rain and other international hits. You can see the box set that rose to the top of the charts below:

Screen-Shot-2012-11-29-at-12.21.00-PM.pn

Would you buy Full House Take 2 on DVD? What do you think made this Kdrama so popular in Japan?http://blog.dramafever.com/2012/11/full-house-take-2-is-a-smash-hit-in-japan/

Guest Asianatic

@asianatic Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about your brother's story.. From my professional opinion, that girl is actually not loving your brother. She is more like "obsessing" towards your brother. What that girl is doing now is actually jeopardizing her own life as well as your brother's life >.< I seriously think that she needs professional help from a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist.. Since she's suicidal and violent, it's best if she have schedules arrange with psychiatrist. As for your brother, he can opt to see psychologist or if not, he can spills out all his thoughts and feelings to the closest friend of family member. "That girl" may drive him into deppression. Tell him that loving someone is not about being ready to die for each other. It's more about cherishing each other's happiness and well-being. Hope this helps :-)

Guest Asianatic

@antonioclemensThanks, What a treat. Isn't NMW just a vision of loveliness?!!!!!!!!!  Look at those beautiful warm soft eyes......l I loved it when he said softly.......I am going out for some air.......His soft tender voice was acknowledging her efforts to make him feel better.  I love it when actors use their voice to express their emotions.  
 Yeh....... I am so glad for our trio that Take 2 is a bit hit in Japan. Now that's a market everyone loves......the Hollywood stars make it a point to travel there to promote their films.  I hope the Korean networks are regretting dissing it. I wonder how it's doing in China. Now that's another market everyone wants. NMW must be well known in China if he was offered a drama there. I will always love him for giving us the funny , lame, crazy , sexy TI. Guys, I dont' think TI will ever have a good hair day. It's going to be insane wigs till the end....but I am not complaining. It's become so much a part of who TI is. .....

Same lament here, why or why did MO dash off to meet KH without informing TI.  I forsee the usual scenario of misunderstood heroine, hope TI will fight for MO and give that stupid world star who manupilated KH illness  for her own end, a kick in her rear end and boot her out of Full House.  Has anyone noticed her sense of dressing.  For a world star she sometimes dresses like an old hag, my old aunt has better fashion sense and she is not even a world star, just a queen in her own home. Everyone mentions TI hair but I just find MO new hairstyle hilarious, especially when not pinned back,  it looks like some one dumped a helmet on her head.  LOL, it looks similar to her hairstyle when she was a child and came to the garden party in the hapkido outfit.

I love TI... He is so cute and funny. This drama is like a bowl of soup warming my inside on a raining day. I just want to watch this show everyday!!!

I also need more NMW...He is so hot and can act!!! Yeah!!! =D>

Thank you @kokoro_ai for the interview vids of Park Ki Woong. I adore this actor. I have been a fan since the drama Slingshot / A Man's Story. He really played a very convincing hacker and I love him even more in Bridal Mask. Now I adore him in Full House 2 :).

I like No Min Woo too :) imagine he was the drummer in Trax. I still like Trax till now. Cant wait for the next episode of Full House 2. Yup I also find this new Full House is funnier than the first Full House.

Asianatic

said: @antonioclemensThanks, What a treat. Isn't NMW just a vision of loveliness?!!!!!!!!!  Look at those beautiful warm soft eyes......l I loved it when he said softly.......I am going out for some air.......His soft tender voice was acknowledging her efforts to make him feel better.  I love it when actors use their voice to express their emotions.  

Yeh....... I am so glad for our trio that Take 2 is a bit hit in Japan. Now that's a market everyone loves......the Hollywood stars make it a point to travel there to promote their films.  I hope the Korean networks are regretting dissing it. I wonder how it's doing in China. Now that's another market everyone wants. NMW must be well known in China if he was offered a drama there. I will always love him for giving us the funny , lame, crazy , sexy TI. Guys, I dont' think TI will ever have a good hair day. It's going to be insane wigs till the end....but I am not complaining. It's become so much a part of who TI is. .....

I love TI... He is so cute and funny. This drama is like a bowl of soup warming my inside on a raining day. I just want to watch this show everyday!!!

I also need more NMW...He is so hot and can act!!! Yeah!!! =D>

Me too! I want more of him.

Guest old soul

I was very surprised to find this drama so entertaining.  It's straight out of a comic book.  The characters are so exaggerated, and they bring out the funny.  Of course, there are about a couple of very irritating and insufferable characters, but I guess every story needs one or two of them to shake things up.
Everyone always comments on the hairstyles, and how awful they are (except for Won Kang Hwi's), but I think the hair is part of each character's exaggeration.    Nobody else has the weird hair except for the two main characters; the rest look pretty normal.  And as the two main characters go through their growth (wish fulfilled for Jang Man Ok), their hairstyles go through the transformations as well.
I love the silliness of it all.  It's a drama that lets the viewer forget about the seriousness of real life and just makes fun of itself.  
Aside from the contract marriage between a top star with an ordinary person and getting someone's house back, there is nothing else to compare between this version and the more famous version with Rain and Song Hye Kyo.  
Now that we get to the angst and the heavy drama I am a little disappointed in the logic of Jang Man Ok.  I cannot (for the life of me) understand why she would withhold Kang Hwi's eyesight problems from Tae Ik.  Kang Hwi and Tae Ik have been together as a team and as friends for a longer time than Man Ok has been friends with Kang Hwi.  Maybe I've missed it in a previous episode or something got lost in translation, but this point really bothers me a lot.  Man Ok (for the whole of the series) has been portrayed as a strong character and the most mature out of the all the main leads, so I feel that she has digressed when she decided to withhold that information.  I hope she gets an opportunity to get drunk again because it seems that this is the only way she can be honest about what's really going on.
I guess honesty is not one of Man Ok's best traits.  She can't even tell her own grandfather about her dream of being a designer and her job as a stylist so I guess there is consistency in her character.  But it doesn't stop me from being disappointed.   I guess growth for Man Ok will have to take a little longer than the rest.  To think that of all the problems being shouldered by the two men (Tae Ik getting back his house, having a mentally unstable mother and being at a point of losing his career; Kang Hwi about to lose his eyesight and his career simultaneously), I'd have to say she has a smaller mountain to climb.  
This is one of those dramas I wouldn't mind watching over again.

Guest Asianatic

old soul said: I was very surprised to find this drama so entertaining.  It's straight out of a comic book.  The characters are so exaggerated, and they bring out the funny.  Of course, there are about a couple of very irritating and insufferable characters, but I guess every story needs one or two of them to shake things up.
Everyone always comments on the hairstyles, and how awful they are (except for Won Kang Hwi's), but I think the hair is part of each character's exaggeration.    Nobody else has the weird hair except for the two main characters; the rest look pretty normal.  And as the two main characters go through their growth (wish fulfilled for Jang Man Ok), their hairstyles go through the transformations as well.
I love the silliness of it all.  It's a drama that lets the viewer forget about the seriousness of real life and just makes fun of itself.  
Aside from the contract marriage between a top star with an ordinary person and getting someone's house back, there is nothing else to compare between this version and the more famous version with Rain and Song Hye Kyo.  
Now that we get to the angst and the heavy drama I am a little disappointed in the logic of Jang Man Ok.  I cannot (for the life of me) understand why she would withhold Kang Hwi's eyesight problems from Tae Ik.  Kang Hwi and Tae Ik have been together as a team and as friends for a longer time than Man Ok has been friends with Kang Hwi.  Maybe I've missed it in a previous episode or something got lost in translation, but this point really bothers me a lot.  Man Ok (for the whole of the series) has been portrayed as a strong character and the most mature out of the all the main leads, so I feel that she has digressed when she decided to withhold that information.  I hope she gets an opportunity to get drunk again because it seems that this is the only way she can be honest about what's really going on.
I guess honesty is not one of Man Ok's best traits.  She can't even tell her own grandfather about her dream of being a designer and her job as a stylist so I guess there is consistency in her character.  But it doesn't stop me from being disappointed.   I guess growth for Man Ok will have to take a little longer than the rest.  To think that of all the problems being shouldered by the two men (Tae Ik getting back his house, having a mentally unstable mother and being at a point of losing his career; Kang Hwi about to lose his eyesight and his career simultaneously), I'd have to say she has a smaller mountain to climb.  
This is one of those dramas I wouldn't mind watching over again.

Guest orionofthewolf

Happy Monday! My horrible rotten cold is finally getting better, so I did manage to get up and get the next episode recap done. I'm soooo behind on adding the screencaps, but they'll get added...eventually.

Here's Episode 13.1 recap! www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/full-house-take-2-episode-13-1-recap/

Ah the angst. Someone needs to slap Se Ryeong. It should be Man Ok. Oh well. Did anyone else think the spilling tea scene was so fake?

Archived